[ALBUM] no3b - [No Sleeves] 2011/01/01

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

I think Miichan will be higher in the next election, she is pushed a lot recently

2. moletonttu

moletonttu Kenkyuusei

Unlike Watarirouka's album, this debut CD doesn't flow and come together like an album. It feels much more like a collection of singles and solo performances. That being said, the solo songs are among the best AKB songs in a while. Cloudy sky and Next heaven for example are GREAT songs, but I would have hoped for more consistency as an album. Anyways, the Takamina edition's photobook is EPIC :)

3. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I agree with it not flowing like a true album. I attribute it to the fact that none of the new songs are just the three of them. They're either solos, or Pigg songs. Really, really good songs mind you, but still not no3b singing together.

Miichan's selling lower than the rest is understandable, she was 14 in the elections. If Watarirouka had member versions for their album, it would have been the same thing... Mayu > Rabutan = Harugon > Nacchan > Ayarin. It's not so much the different songs determining those sales, it's the popularity of the member.

Anyway, the album is very good. Anyone who hasn't had the chance to listen to it yet, I encourage you to do so [nod]

4. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Yeah I also think for an album it doesnt go together.
    The only non-single songs where 3 of them sing together are "recycled" songs, and it seems a bit sloppy to do that :/
    But yeah I do love the new songs still. Cloudy sky is my favourite of the new songs <3

Congrats no3b for the amazing sales :3

5. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah I see what you guys are talking about, it dosn't really have an abum type feel to it does it. it kinda feels like a best of with solo songs attached to it, it's a shame there is no no3b songs om it mto listen to but the solo songs are very good hovever (My personal favorite being Next Heaven)

It may not feel much like an album but it is still something that you should buy!

6. kuumined

kuumined Kenkyuusei

no3b!
    i love Cloudy Sky and watashi wa watashi. the album doesnt quite sound like an album but i dont mind. heart gata virus(no3b ver) sounded real nice! the solo songs added a more personal touch to each member imo.

7. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    This album made my day :)
    I love all the solos, they all have their own charm. Favourite so far is Takamina's but I love the other two as well <3 As for non-single tracks, I like them all but still warming to Bye Bye Bye.

<3 <3 <3

8. akb48_fanboy

akb48_fanboy Kenkyuusei

I love Miichan's solo alot.

very great album :)

9. flagator21

flagator21 Member

:banana:

10. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

^ Oricon is awesome for putting Haruna's version cover :D

11. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Awesome, congrats to them. [clap]

12. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I just listened to this album last week and it was the first time I am ever listening to No Sleeves (yes my AKB n00biness is starting to show [tmi] ).

I really liked the album a lot and will be following the group from now on. I want to buy a version but I'm not sure which one... Takahashi and Minegishi are both among my top members of AKB.

Kay

13. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

My Miichan CD just got here :)

Listening to it right now

14. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Album still going well: 2nd week #4, 20,723.

Go n3b!

15. oddball

oddball Member

I must admit it's not a massive surprise to see No3b getting number 1 spot with thier album, and a good second week as well but crongratulations to the girls, I sure they are pleased with these results!

16. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Has anyone ordered their album through Yesasia?

Mine shipped out on the 27 December with free shipping. It was the only item being shipped besides a free keyring. I've heard of Yesasia's free shipping and the lengthy shipping time before. Just wanted to be sure if this is a usual situation or not.

17. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Unfortunately, Yesasia free shipping can take 4 - 6 weeks, but in my experience usually right at 4. You should expect it next week, probably :)

I haven't used them in a long time though, ever since my calendars arrived damaged one year :(

18. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

YesAsia is reaaaaly slow... I'd rather pay extra and get them at a decent time :/

I really like teh album, especially the solo songs <3

19. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the replies, flagator21 & ame-rin <3
    Reason I used Yesasia, they were the only online store to have the First Press edition in stock [hehe]
    Also, I've never used them before so it was also testing waters. Looking forward to the album arriving!

20. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

YesAsia's free shipping is REALLY slow as it does take anywhere between 3-6 weeks depending on where you live. That's the price you pay for free shipping instead of paying the regular postage or speedy postage fee!

I pre-ordered the First Press edition of Haruna's version along with 2 other First Press No3b CD+DVDs that was in stock and it took ~3 weeks to deliver. Unfortunately, the Haruna CD+DVD package was somewhat crushed despite it wrapped up alot in bubble wrap so it's not just the shipping that causes damage but the handling of the order :angry: The plastic section that was crushed had the locket bonus and I was able to reverse the damage slightly.

This is the reason I haven't used YesAsia in awhile which is due to their long shipping time as their "free shipping" option is not a good option if it takes so long to deliver and the contents are damaged in any way due to sloppy handling!

Another reason is that their prices are Higher than other online retailers :tongue:

It's still a good place to shop if CDJapan or HMV Jp runs out of the First Press editions. Sometimes PlayAsia gets some good music items but not all the time.

It's recommended to place pre-orders on popular items as they do sell out early especially if you want the First Press bonus goodies [hehe]