[ALBUM] no3b - [No Sleeves] 2011/01/01

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    Uggh YesAsia was where I did my 1st ever online CD purchase, and then it took them over 2 months to get it to me so I've been traumatized ever since. AND IT WASN'T EVEN FREE. (cause they don't offer free shipping to my country :angry:)

Anyway, I'm very glad with the 2nd week sales <3 no3b fight-o!

2. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    MrMojo and Meroron, sorry to hear about your case. Had some bad experienced with Yesasia too. Never had any problem with free shipping as it will always arrives in 2 weeks time.

The many setbacks i experienced are

1. Over pricing for the items. Shipment too is expesive if courier was used. Fromjapan, Cdjapan and HMV are way cheaper in my experience. [boom]

2. Most first press and limited edition stuffs got lost in the process. Although the cd's arrive, the other's such as posters,booklets or photos will go missing. Very unlucky. [boom]

3. Lastly, items get crushed. Free shipping I can understand but even the courier service is the same. :angry:

Because of all the unwanted experience, i decided to stop buying from them since 3 years ago. Ever since I've been buying from Fromjapan, Cdjapan and HMV and none of them had any problems at all.

3. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Rofl, I must have gotten rreealllyyyy lucky.

I bought Takamina's version of the album from Yesasia because they were the only ones who had it. I got it for about the same price as it was priced on HMV (I think...?), got free shipping, and my package arrived in perfect condition in less than 2 weeks (to Aus).

I'm[probably going to be buying from them again (because again, they have an item that none of the other stores have..*sigh*) so we'll see how that goes.

4. oddball

oddball Member

I'm sure you meant to say 4-6 years...... :lol:

5. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

MrMojo , Meroron & vergil.
    Thank you for sharing your experiences.
    I'm sorry to read that your previous experiences using Yesasia were that bad. It seems that HMV, CdJapan and occasionally AmiAmi are the better places to approach. For a first time buyer of Yesasia your experiences have been a valuable lesson. I will wait and see in what condition Takamina edition No3B arrives but it is likely that I won't be using Yesasia again. The wait and lack of tracking service for Free Shipping is just too much :cry:

6. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

YesAsia wasn't that bad when I started using them a couple of years ago, but lately, the service hasn't been that great!

I use them more of a "backup" service in case CDJapan and HMV JP runs out of the pre-order items (which it does at times).

Of the 4 sellers, PlayAsia is probably the least expensive and it ships from HK but shipping time still takes ~2-3 weeks with regular shipping not the expedited shipping.

HMV JP is less expensive than CDJapan with a decent selection of goods and ships very quickly as I choose Fedex Intl or EMS Intl. Their regular shipping may take ~4-6 weeks for your order to arrive!

CDJapan has a wider selection of goods but their shipping costs are pricier when compared with HMV JP using Fedex Intl or EMS Intl. But their customer service is very good, email questions are replied within 24-48 hours and the order is shipped quickly, considering the high shipping cost! Their regular shipping may take ~4-6 weeks for your order to arrive just like HMV JP!

Most importantly, pre-order the goods EARLY! Certain artists' good will sell out relatively quickly (i.e. AKB First Press Edition items & Scandal's photobook CD+DVDs).

Let's not forget about Amazon.co.jp.

Some sellers will sell items and ship internationally.
    Problems are that you have to be able to read Japanese to know the sellers and that shipping costs is relatively pricey and delivery time takes ~3-4 weeks to arrive as you do Not get to choose the shipping method as there's just one offered by the seller!

You could also sign up for courier/buying services like FromJapan.co.jp which is pretty reasonable to bid or buy items for you on several Japanese stores/websites as they charge a flat 5% commission fee which is pretty reasonable! Their translation services is pretty good!
    I used them to buy the AKB48 PSP Premier Pack before prices really started to soar [rock]

Good luck!

7. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

@ MrMojo.
    That was rather extensive. Thank you once again~ :flower:
    I'm currently still waiting on the parcel from Yesasia but knowing more about it helps a lot - so I can definitely be patient.
    What you have typed could be an extra to the 'shipping/buying FAQ section', since it's pretty useful.

---
    Silly question it may seem, but I've wondered...
    Is anyone wearing their Misanga from the album? Hope it's not too big in size [wonder]

8. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

the size is adjustable

9. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

@ Saya.
    Thank you~
    So glad that it can be adjusted. Wouldn't want it getting lost or such [hehe]

10. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Sorry... I got carried away.

I had a hard time finding international online stores when I first started and thought I could help make it easier for others.

11. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

@ MrMojo.
    No need to apologise or feel bad. In fact, your advice was indeed very helpful. I was surprised at how much you typed but nonetheless thankful. :)

12. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    No worries. Hopefully your parcel would arrive safely. The misanga , photobook and album all are sealed together. If something is being tempered with or missing, youl'll definitely know. Therefore, you must check with your local post office if it really comes to that. During my time in Australia, I had some friends working in the post office and they had seen their colleagues opening other people's parcel to look at the items and sometimes even steal it. :angry:

I just sharing from my experience and I hope i did not offend anybody.

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I definitely love Watashi wa watashi. It's like the sound of the waves at the seaside on a summer night. Miichan's lovely voice dandles you gently until you get utterly charmed by her. :cute: Besides, according to her own words talking about being stressed and a bit depressed, I think this song suits her, I even can't help thinking that perhaps it was composed on purpose to cheer her up and strengthen her will...

14. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    -- *1 *1 *2 *1 *1 *2 **1 *58,730 11/01/01 ノースリーブス「ノースリーブス」
    *2 *3 *3 *4 *4 *5 *9 **4 *20,723 *79,453
    11 21 14 *9 *7 *6 *7 *11 **7,564 *87,017
    11 17 19 21 20 20 17 *22 **4,686 *91,703
    Go girls, go No3b.
    Aim to 100,000 [party] [party]

15. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Yay, it arrived this afternoon! Apart from the outer cover being slightly bent it was in really good shape! :inlove: Sadly, this is the last purchase for a while :cry: Silly college
    Nonetheless, really loving the album box set and totally wearing the Taka Misanga <3 Spreading the love~ :inlove:
    Pics on the ordering thread if anyone is interested.

16. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

There are short comedy acts (konto) on the bonus dvds and there are comments between them "Vot bred", "Vot pridurki" and "Chto eto takoe?" which are "It's stupid", "They are stupid" and "What is that?" in Russian. There are also some other comments. Can anybody recognize what language it is?

17. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

^ There is also Korean. Basically saying the same thing like
    "How stupid" "How pitiful".....I was quite surprised when I heard it.. [hehe] [hehe]

18. mitsubachi

mitsubachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Just noticed that today lol First i thought that was some out of DVD noise, but when I replayed I was quite surprised to hear that lol