TV / Radio [ANIME] [AKB0048] 12/04/29~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xinchun, Oct 18, 2011.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Um

Guys

Remember that last episode from the first season

uhh

Acchan the 14th

I mean... I'm pretty sure one of them is gonna succeed Acchan... More likely than not Nagisa but maybe Chieri... But I doubt anyone besides those two...

And Paruru in the show hardly does anything right? Such a minor character, how would they kill or graduate her off anyway. I don't think anyone is going to succeed Paruru... lol

2. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

All of the new members added this season are all filler character anyway
    No one care to give them stories~ lol~ they're just background players

3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I really don't like all the filler characters. You could argue that the 76th gen fills this too. Megu and Sae are the only useful ones and Megu has been demoted to rabid fangirl. She had a backstory and friendship issues and even got shot, plus she hangs around backstage at concerts, but nope. She's useless. Same with the other successors.

I get they need to boost 00's numbers so its not just a handful of girls with their wota army, but.... A couple of speaking lines and a few more cameos couldn't have hurt, could it?

4. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

We have like 30 something characters in this cast?
    If we give them all lines then it would take more plot time when the main 9 are the priorities.

It's like AKB you know~ There are members forever being background players :^^;:

5. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Be glad that Sae has a few lines :awesome:

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Yeah I get that and all, but why bother creating hype over new successors? I'm not asking for huge amount of dialogue, but at least some commentary! Like in AKB, the girls are real, they're THERE. But this was unnecessary so I don't see the point (apart from senbatsu)

7. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Now that people mentioned about line and dialogue, I realize Orine and Yuka get much less lines compared to season one. The second season is mostly Chieri and Mimori :^^;:

8. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Putting them in gives people a sense that there are other successors and not just the main senbatsu in AKB0048. Sure they don't do anything or unrelated to the story but we know they are there and they are a part of AKB0048. I don't see a reason not to put them in, it broadens the AKB0048 world.

9. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

maybe because in the 1st season the 1st episode only provide the 4 first girl, and as the anime going many girl show up, as someone here said before yuka is the first one who had her kirara appear.... why the management didn't use it as the main plot :hehe: AMIna FTW!

10. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

next eps will be about their home planet, they will have more lines :D

it's quite weird and unexpected that Mimori stole the show in recent eps XD

11. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

we all have opinions and predictions, so are you forcing us to believe that..?! lol, and paruru?! dont tell me chieri/nagisa will be a succesor of Paruru? i mean the story might still change,, we dont know what might happen in the next episode.

12. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

Better if we don't saying any words about succession until the story

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Geez... :XD:

14. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Is there any way we could have separate threads for debates based on nothing but wild speculation?

I come here for news and discussion, but there has been nothing but page after page of wild speculation about succession.

The show is amazing. I love it dearly. We will all see what happens when it happens.

Now, I just remembered that I forgot to watch this week's preview when it was posted, so I have to sift through pages of succession speculation to find it again.

Edit: OK, it was only one page, but it felt like more when I was skimming through those posts.

15. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

GET THE FUQ AWAY FROM MY SQUIRREL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuko don't die~~~~ :angry:

16. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else if you want to post these kind of stuff. I agree with toddvanzetti about this. I come here for a proper discussion and news and not flip through pages where I have "Nagisa becomming Paruru". Honestly, I facepalm myself everytime whenever I come across these posts. Don't think you're not the only one, I'm not naming names but there are a few.

I've been avoiding this thread like the plague recently. I told myself sure I'll just go with the flow but this got extremely irritating.

17. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

Episode 21
    akibastar is destroyed:cry: :cry: ..yuko disappears because the brightness of kirara :cry: :cry: now i hate miichan and father´s chieri.. Now nagisa or chieri will be Yuko 10th and Acchan 14th..
    http://ramenparados.blogspot.com.es/201 ... me-de.html Now this photo has sense because the akibastar is destroyed, yuuko sings kaze wa fuiteiru and nagisa dress a shumei uniform.. I´m very sad :cry:

18. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I kinda agree. I don't care for Paruru, but I don't hate her, but in the show, theres already a Paruru - she'd either have to die (DES's motto is to capture, not kill) or graduate and as we've discussed, she's in with the useless filler characters so she wouldn't get screen time for that :D

Hopefully today's subs come out quickly!

19. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

Spoiler spread out :D
    I waiting for the subs, but I will watch the RAW first <3

20. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

And so we can conclude that none of the No Name members will succeed Paruru. Case closed?

lol

Seriously though it just makes no sense... I feel like they introduced those filler characters partially to show that the KKS will NOT succeed any of those members... Well that's the feeling I get, anyway.