TV / Radio [ANIME] [AKB0048] 12/04/29~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xinchun, Oct 18, 2011.

1. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    Eps 21:
    http://www.animetake.com/akb0048-next-stage-episode-8/

Just watched the eps. 21
    and, it all out of my prediction !!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
    WTF MAN, Akibastar was destroyed !!! [boom]
    And, Yuko disappeared because the Kirara?! :angry:
    Give me back the shine of show, all i doing at this episode is just crying :cry:

2. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^you might want out that in a spolier, some might not have saw the episode yet.

I was so shocked at this episode,,, cried so hard.

3. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

There's no one of us predict to be like this in the end [boom]

4. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    No, it is not the end !!!
    AKB0048 should be the happy ending :^O^: :blush: :drool: :cute:

5. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I expected another ending with every member don't dissapear :D But.. Destiny said another choice :cry:

6. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

Off topic:
    Just release Takamina's real 27th Election Promotion picture is look alike her anime-counterpart Election Promotion Picture :^O^:

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    yeah, the ending was quite epic. Her disappearance to catch Acchan was really meaningful. Like, you transcend your state as center by disappearing in awesome fashion...

Though, i had a hard time to begin the anime because they awfully mix mega mecha, super powergun and other stuff to make this anime appealing. I have to start the first season however, if not i won't be able to understand the whole thing.

Anyway, is it the last episode of the season? I mean seriously? The problem is that kuumin is graduating so it is most likely she will be gone for the third season.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    People really need to chill out when it comes to life or AKB48.

Annoyed? Going somewhere else? What the hell? It's just a silly post, nothing else. Does anime need to be discussed like it's politics or something? This is probably the first time I've seen such reactions in a forum for stuff like this.

And even if I was serious, what's so wrong about saying that Paruru will get succeeded? In what way is that such a scandal and a motive to make someone annoyed?

:^^;:

Whatever...

Anyway, did we knew already that the Akibastar city was underground?

Nice to see Chieri with those AKBish red glasses.

9. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

This isn't the last episode!!! AKB0048 was planned to has 26 episodes, first season has 13 episodes which left 13 episodes for this season.
    Although it wasn't announced before, we wouldn't expect a sad ending would we? It impacts the rating

This! Now that you mention it, I think we never knew Akibastar was underground.
    They're Mayuyu's glasses

10. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I was quite surprised that it was underground as well ... I had thought that it was possibly in some sort of orbiting habitat due to its dome.

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Yuko's scene was really sad, but at the same time, all I could think of was a spirit bomb (Dragon Ball Z) :D

But, um, considering the city was destroyed, I don't think the single is high priority right now XD

And apparently Sensei sensei is the god controlling Akiba?? I'm going to have to watch the episode again - the subs kept cutting out and it kept buffering, but now I have evetakus version :)

Five episodes left! Getting exited now!!

12. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Wasn't there a TO BE NEXT STAGE at the end?
    That mean there's more eps...so why are people thinking the show ended [wonder]

13. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

^Beats me.

I doubt we've seen the last of Yuko even if she has disappeared, though it'll probably be in a similar fashion to when Acchan communicated to them at the end of last season.

It does kind of suck that Yuko got to fulfil her goal only to literally disappear immediately, but in a way I think that means she did surpass Acchan like she wanted to. And frankly, this was the only way for the Centre Nova to be the next Acchan and let Yuko achieve her goal.

14. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

Yeah, it is. They think with Yuuko's gone, the story ended :cry:

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    We'll see what happens then. I don't think it's over.

16. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Of course it's not over... Nothing in the history got resolved. I even doubt that Yuko actually disappeared. If that was the case, then her speach at the "sousenkyo" would have no meaning. He are in the midlle of the winter anime season. This episode was number 8 in this second season... There is absolutely no reason to think the show is over.

17. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Of course it's not the end
    Goku die like 10 times in DB and they always bring him back. Anime characters alway have some plot armor that protect them.
    There's nothing definite about a center nova disappearing = dead. How do you think Acchan saved them last season if she died?
    Chances are Yuko just went to the place the other Novas are and they'll try to find her next few ep and unravel the mystery
    People freaking out for no reason :hmm:

18. Chofas

Chofas Kenkyuusei

Maybe next episode will show Yuko in a dark place, and how she is reunited with all previous center nova. Yuko telling them there's still much left for them to do. Then they combine their glows and open the portal and all get out.

XD I don't know, I just want Yuko back :p

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    did you just compared Yuko the 6th to Son goku? LOL

Actually, that make some sense... ability to fly in the air, wave of energy surrounding the character, and mega explosion going wild.

20. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

It's 9th Ooshima Yuuko :D not 6th

I have a feeling, in next episode, we will have other member graduate or dissapear again (I doubt it will be Takamina, since she's the closest person to graduate above all member)
    No~ I want another happy ending! Not sad ending!