TV / Radio [ANIME] [AKB0048] 12/04/29~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xinchun, Oct 18, 2011.

1. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I doubt THAT would happen. AKB is pretty important to them and unless they become a center nova and disappear then sure but that most likely won't happen. I mean why would someone graduate in this situation? In this situation with DES and Yuko, everyone is confused and trying to protect Akibastar at the same time. I bet the next episode is gonna be about "where the f**k did yuko went". Also, maybe we might see Sensei-Sensei.

2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I could see them have Takamina graduate before the end of the series, possibly due to an injury compounding on her previous one making it so that she has to graduate on medical grounds, if only so they can have Kanata succeed.

3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^That seems most likely. Nobody has time to graduate now and the only way they'd disappear would be centre nova and thats not gonna happen (if it does, eh - Yuuko worked so hard so for others to get it would be a bit... tacky? insulting?) We're gonna focus on Yuuko and the other disappeared girls IMO

I think, now its pretty much confirmed for no 3rd season, either ova/movie or the last episode will have an epilogue thing of people becoming successors or something (because if its an open ending Imma flip a table or two :D )

4. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Preview of stage 22

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNh7gEDnyJw[/yt]

5. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Thank you! From what I'm getting, they want to know why they left Akiba, Yuuka?? mumbles about 00 and Chieri-papa says "that girl is my sun" (creeeeeeperrrr) before Chieri looks cool :D ?? (Sorry, I may or may not be having a Japanese exam soon so I'm freaking out and translating everything possible [sweat] )

I'd also like to know more about Mayuyu. Yes, I get the joke about her being a cyborg, but how does a cyborg inherit a soul??

6. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

I know, "that girl is my sun" maybe Acchan [hehe] since he have the footage of Acchan's Lancastar concert~

Another line for Kanata~ she didn't get too much line like in the previous season (the main center of the story in season one is for NagiChie and TakaKana after all :D ) So it's make me happy~
    And about Chieri, next episode maybe about Chieri..

7. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I WILL FLIP 681934731489072348971923087401923 TABLES IF IT'S AN OPEN ENDING

NOT EVEN KIDDING

LITERALLY

I WILL FIND AND FLIP THAT MANY TABLES

RAWR

At least, I want Kanata to become a successor and have closure to her part of the story... /bias =P

8. chaostk

chaostk Kenkyuusei

Actually the first line is "why did you let them attack Akibastar" or something like that (攻撃させた). I would guess those words are said to Mii-chan.
    My guess he meant Chieri. After all he did say before something about her being the star that light up the stage while he would become the sun that light up the galaxy.

9. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

I think it was 'why we need to leave Akibastar' in the first line :D
    But every people have their opinion

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Kanata says "kougeki sasete", kougeki is attack, sasete is let/make someone do something. Pretty sure chaostk has the right of it.
    Full lines would be

Kanata: "Why did you have them attack Akibastar?! Please answer me!"

Sonata: "Is 00 going to end like this?"

Chieripapa: "That girl is, after all, my sun" (probably clear reference to the song "boku no taiyou")
    It might be a question, I thought I heard a question mark at the end but the dude shouts everything like it's a statement soooo >_>

Chieri: "I have to put an end to this with my own hands"

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^Thanks guys! I kept getting pieces but wasn't able to put them together... I thought it was Sonata and not Yuuka! But she was speaking normally lol Back to studying then!

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Galaxy Selection 4 Results
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Lmaoooooooooo Whut??
    Sashi?? :^O^:
    Lol wasn't expecting that :hehe:

14. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

Hmm, its confirmed that there isnt going to be a 3rd season?

15. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

If you go back a page or two, you'll see a translated journal entry by one of the girls (Nagisa's seiyuu). The tone highly suggested that there wasn't (I think it went "after a year and a half, its finally the end") but hey, if it turns out to be wrong, or they've recorded heaps in advance, I'd be happy to be wrong lol

16. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

That one statement has led to pages of rampant speculation here. There is no good reason to believe the interpretation that the show is ending this season is any way a reasonable inference from the translated statement.

So, let's wait until an official statement or the end of the season to see what happens.

There has been nothing but speculation here that is not well based in verifiable information.

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

There's plenty of good reasons to believe the show is ending here besides that sentence. That thing Karen posted shouldn't be ignored. However, aside from that, Kuumin is graduating and will most likely no longer be recording or performing for AKS, including NO NAME.

The best reason to believe it won't continue past this, however, is that most animes, no matter which ones they are, only get two 13 episode seasons. Many only get one. The only ones that go beyond two 13 episode seasons are generally ones based off a manga or long-running shounen types from JUMP magazine, like Dragonball or Gintama. This show is not based off a manga as far as I know (though I think there is a manga running concurrently to it that is based off it). 26 episodes is a normal number for most animes, so it's definitely not unrealistic to believe 0048 will not get another season.

That's not to say that they won't revive the show sometime in the future or that there isn't a very (VERY) slim chance that there will be a 3rd season... but I really wouldn't count on it. Like, at all.

18. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

The statement wasn't really uncalled for or led to crazy speculation. It was discussion, reasonably so, on the information we were given. If you are referring to people thinking it (ep 21) was the last episode, then that really came out of nowhere and has nothing to do with the journal.

As long as people give reasons, they can speculate whatever the heck they want, especially on a forum meant for that. I do hate to be rude, but your statement doesn't make much sense. What can we "reasonably infer" from the statement then? I also fail to see how words from one of the main staff (the main character nonetheless) is unverifiable and not well based??

Even though most series are short unless they hold huge popularity (JUMP, popular shoujou), if Aki-P wanted another series, he'd get it. But, apart from Kuumin, the story is ending. Home planet destroyed - you can't really go much further.

Personally, after 00, I'm hoping for AKB49 to be done (I'd love a live action!)

19. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

No one know about it~
    Just face it and calm down~ We will see at the end of season

3 days before the release of Stage 22 [hehe]

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    We'll never know until the season is done.