Any Rugby Union fans around here ??

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by BAKA OSHI, Apr 14, 2015.

1. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Well Canal+ got the rights so they will be showing all the games... free to air channels like TF1 will only show big games.

you can try and stream them. vipbox website usually is not too bad once you clicked your way through the ads and popups, you choose your sport and it tells you what is available.

If you have an Android tablet / phone, the Mobdro app is ok too, but you have to find a channel that shows the games. TV3 / 3e in Ireland show all the games.

2. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I was looking around these threads to see if anyone had a rugby union thread. As expected its not very popular but I love it. I both play for my school and support Ulster :D

3. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Hello!

How's everyone enjoying the Six Nations at the moment?

I have to say I am impressed with England but not sure how long this can last...

4. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    A Leinster man here, welcome to the thread.

5. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    I was away in Florida and missed the first two weeks.

England even though they crashed out of the world cup have a good core of young players and now a world class coaching staff. They could be tough to beat over the next few years.

6. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    And now the Southern Hemisphere games are under way.
    Smashing performance from England on Saturday - I was lucky enough to see the whole thing, will miss this weekend's because of the Sousenkyo.
    How are the other teams doing? :)

7. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Hi,

Watched all 3 games...

I must say I was impressed by England and for once kind of happy they won (French living in Ireland so....), that was the level they should have had during the World Cup. They were fast, strong, lots of backs play. Australia dominated the first 15 minutes, then England got going and at some point they got under Australia's skin. Great effort.

New Zealand beat Wales. Wales was good, played very expansive rugby unlike what they do in the 6 nations where they try to run you over with their big centers and they give the ball to G. North. New Zealand was poor in the first half, dropped lots of balls and not sharp defensively. This is a new team with many legends now gone. But they have outstanding talent so even playing poorly to average they pulled together in the second half to win it.... they are a team not really clicking yet, lots of players gone but after a few games together they can be as good as they've been over the last few seasons.

Ireland v South Africa, won by Ireland thanks to a massive defensive effort. Ireland played at 14 for over 50 minutes, 13 for 10 minutes. They were good, created chances, scored tries. South Africa was not very good, rebuilding and it showed. Next game will be brutal, SA will want to avenge this, for Irish win in SA ever I believe.

8. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Really enjoying the Autumn Internationals right now. Seems that the renewed English team is holding!
    I thought the commentators were getting a bonus for every time they said Rokoduguni at the weekend, they said it so goddamn much.

Have actually made it to a Northampton Saints home game this season too, thrilling stuff but it wasn't even a premiership match. ¬¬ in which they are doing middling.