[CONCERT] - [AKB48 in Washington, DC] '12/03/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 13, 2012.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't think this video has been posted yet (if I'm right, I guess that two stagers will be quite happy. ;))
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc9VT4zD8wY[/yt]

2. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I've got that video. I'm the one with the Acchan poster calendar being interviewed in the hotel room. They came to our hotel to interview us and then followed us to the theater like paparazzi. It was kinda cool. I think I'm a little camera-shy though. My friend seemed to love the camera and definitely did better than I did. I'm upset that they didn't show their footage of my laptop though, because I had Stage 48 pulled up on the screen so that they could show the website on the news.

3. karles48

Both of you are in most of the videos and got more screen time than Acchan usually gets in the PVs... [hehe]
    I don't think I had watched that video before, so I posted it just in case, better safe than sorry... ;)
    PS: I'm still surprised that none of the members said a word about the concerts in their blogs (as far as I know)... :cry:

4. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Most of them have talked about DC and posted pictures in their blogs/G+

Takamina/Miichan have yet to post about it. That's normal for them, though... don't worry, they will.

5. karles48

Oh, really? Which members have posted so far? I only know that Takamina, Miichan and Umechan haven't posted about it...it's like they had forgotten everything about Washington when they landed in Narita... :cry: I hope they post soon...

6. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Umechan has posted a few times. I think all but TakaMii and maybe Juri have mentioned DC in a post somewhere. Miichan talked a little on ANN, as pointed out earlier.

I'd link you to each girl's entries, but I'm currently at work, so if no one does in the meantime.. will do later. [nod]

7. karles48

Yes, that's true, Umechan indeed posted about it (at least once)...sorryyyyy... :fp:

8. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

That would be awesome!!! Thanks.

9. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I remember Akicha's post about it, she took a picture with Miichan. She was so happy here, she says she wants to come back.

heres the link to the post for Akicha: Akicha's Post

10. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

YES PLEASE AKICHA PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN *O*

<3 <3 <3

lol

11. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Here are links to DC members' blog entries that pertained to their trip. If they've been translated in blog48 I've linked to those instead of the original.

Mocchi
    Akicha
    Sakiko
    Umechan
    Reinyan 1 2 3 4 5
    Sae

Most everyone else posted something about the trip on their G+ pages.. just browse their entries from 3/26 - 3/30.

12. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Whoaa Reinyan, 5 blog posts?? =O

That. Little. Girl. With. Reinyan. And. Umechan. OMG. She's soooo lucky. She probably doesn't even know just how lucky she is. =P

13. karles48

Thank you!!! It's a pity that the blogs of Reina and Sae aren't translated anymore...but it seems they had a lot of fun! Now it's Miichan and Takamina's turn...

14. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    [​IMG]

Mad props to Raiden

15. karles48

Quoting fellow Allocer from Miichan's thread...

16. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    HOLY SHIT GUYS, HILARY POSTED A VIDEO ON GOOGLE+ SHOWING THE HATS THAT WE SIGNED AND GAVE HER AT THE WASHINGTON DC CONCERT well we didn't really buy the hats but YOU GET WHAT I MEAN

17. joe.48

joe.48 Kenkyuusei

^I saw! I had to rip it lol ^^
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLebD37SIts[/yt]

Im lucky I got to write on the hat... [rock]

18. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I wish I had known more of these girls before D.C. I would have written on so many more hats. I had few preferences among them before hand, but after the concert I discovered a bunch of new girls that I'm a fan of.

It sounds like the general consensus is that the girls really enjoyed the trip, the concert, and the crowd left a really good impression. I hope this means Aki P. will consider more frequent visits based on the 14 girl's reactions.

19. karles48

Wow, +1 for Hilary on my favorites list!!!. I wish the other members (specially, the members with hats where I wrote something on...) had made the same... :cry: However, that means that the girls received the hats, so...happy!!! :omg:

20. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Seriously, that's amazing. If the concert didn't get me into AKB, I would have done so many more things. I didn't even know they had hats. I guess I didn't spend the time to look in the box, besides taking a picture of it. But I do read Hillary's blog everyday and that's AMAZING. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. ^^ I love the daily English lessons she gives and now this? :blush: