[CONCERT] JCB Hall December 20th 2008

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tatami Mats, Nov 25, 2008.

1. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

^ Tatami Mats, thanks for this review ;)

2. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

It's weird... many members get several songs... My comments on the setlist

M04. Skirt Hirari: Old song... why not use something from H1... Anyway, it'll be cute seeing Erepyon in here, I guess.
    M05. Nage Kiss wo Uchi Otose: Bleh...
    M06. Junai no Crescendo (Tomo~mi, Sae, Yukirin) : This has the potential to be one of the best songs of the concert! Awesome line up.
    M07. Senaka Kara Dakishimete (Mariko, Kana, Haachan, Mochi, Yuka, Yukarin, Nozomi): If Haachan doesn't get the most lines I'll DIE (surely Mariko will get those..) This is one of my favorite songs and I'm glad that some of my favorite members (all of them minus Mariko XD) are in it anyway.
    M08. 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi (Mayuyu, Sashira, Maachan, Rabutan, Nacchan ): Boring...
    M09. Nagisa no CHERRY (Jurina (SKE), Gussan, Yuuka (SKE), Kaorin): I don't like Matsui Jurina at all. I guess I'll be skipping this once there is a DVD XD Poor Gussan BTW...
    M10. MARIA (Miichan, Takamina, Tomochin): :eek: My dream shuffle! (Except I get Tomochin instead of Rina) Unbelievable. I'll be looking forward to this.
    M11. FAINT (Umeda, Myao, Aki): Myao and Aki??? WTH?? Umeda is hot, so she'll make up for it.
    M12. GLASS no I Love You (Erepyon, Mayuyu, Rabutan, Reinyan): They already KILLED this song like 2 concerts ago. Please stop performing it. There are like 100 more songs to choose from, seriously (Erepyon is <3 though)
    M13. Kimi wa Pegasus (Acchan, Harunyan, Rie, Myao): Yeah... The cutie cutie unit doesn't do it for me (or for this song...)
    M14. Junjou Shugi (Tomochin, Sae, Yukarin): Oh!! Awesomeness! This has SO much potential!
    M15. Namida no Shounan (Yuko, Mikachin, Nacchi, Chiichan, ?): Yuko for Mai's position please!! I like this lineup!! Chiichan, Nacchi, Mikachii!
    M16. BLUE ROSE (Tomo~mi, Mriko, Maimai, Kohara): Maimai with solo lines please. Tomo in this should be hot.
    M17. Kinjirareta Futari (Yukirin, Erepyon): OMG!! Erepyon in KinjiFuta? (she has so many songs in this concert :eek:)
    M18. Ame no Doubutsuen (Jurina, Tanamin, Yonechan, Nakayan, Nakatsuka Tomomi, 3 SKE): Why did you have to put Jurina in there!! if Tanamin is the giraffe then I'll ignore this sad fact :D Nakayan pushed into this unit with so many more girls is unfair because she is awesome.
    M19. Tonari no Banana (Nonti, Meetan): This is AMAZING. MUST WATCH.
    M20. Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou (Harunyan, Acchan): Hmm... It'll be nice to see Haruna in that role, I'll look forward to that.
    M21. Anata to Christmas Eve (Takamina, Maimai): OMG!! GREAT!! I'm glad that Maimai is finally being credited as a good singer, she used to get less lines before. I'm very happy about this change :D

3. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    You've got some members wrong in that list. For example, Miichan not listed in Pegasus

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Oh! I guess it should've been Miichan instead of Haruna? lol. Thanks for the review BTW!

5. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

some additional info:
    Ame no doubutsuen:
    penguin: nakatsuka tomomi, camel: naruse risa, panda: nakaya asuka, elephant: matsui jurina, chimpanzee: yagami kumi, zebra: yunezawa rumi, giraffe: matsui rena, lion: tanabe miku

And it was also announced that sato natsuki made it into waseda university.

6. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

I think it will be a good version

I want to see this performance soon

Meetan? It's a strange choice

My dream comes true! Takamina singing Anata to Christmas Eve, I am happy ^^

7. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    :XD:

:lol: Thanks guys.

8. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ohori and Nonti fit PERFECTLY for tonari no banana just because it was so strange.

And I know I said it before, but Haruna and Acchan in Oshibe/Meshibe (whatever that's called) was just......well, I'm glad there wasn't any guy pressed up behind me.

As for getting a beer during the show....Dude it was so hot in there, I didnt have to go to the bathroom at all cause I was sweating it all out.

The funny thing is, when she was about to sing, HIROKI and I just looked at each other without saying anything.

Then it just came out. "WAA----FFFLE!!!, WAAA-----FFFLE!!!" etc etc. at the same time

9. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

ok, now me really wants to see oshibe/meshibe with harunyan and acchan.....cant wait for the DVD...

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Was Natsumi (Matsubara) not there at all? She wasn't in any of the shuffles. =/

11. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

According to memolist Matsubara was in namida no shonan

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Thanks for a whole great review, Tatami! <3

1. Ayarin's there. I'm happy for her.
    2. Miichan-Takamina-Tomochin in MARIA FTW. <3
    3. Takamina-Maimai in Anata no Xmas Eve. Something that I must watch. Back to earlier Team A stages, Maimai got the attention in singing, compared to nowadays. I'm really happy she's with Takamina in singing.
    4. New front members? Something to look forward. <3
    5. I just love this whole shuffle setlist. They should do this more in the future.

13. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

no Sayaka, no interesting...

Sae in crescendo... great ;)

14. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

call me on the phone please

15. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    just edited my post on:
    M15. Namida no Shounan (Yuko, Mikachin, Nacchi, Chiichan, Natsumii)

yeah...natsumii in namida no shounan xD

16. hina

hina Member

i just woke up, and I haven't read the reviews yet but. :shocku:

SHIT.

17. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Im hate to repeat myself, but..... ^^ understatement of the year :lol:

18. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ohh. I just saw a question mark and I was hoping it was her, but I wasn't sure. Thank you!

I don't remember ever liking Namida no Shounan, but Yuko's in it as well?! Yuko and Natsumi?!! :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

19. raijin

raijin Member

Thanks for the review Tatami!

the shuffle versions.. were very interesting..

20. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Nice shuffle

FOOK YEAH! I've been waiting for Takamina to sing MARIA!!

:rofl:

Interesting...

Interesting...

:shocku: Where is the chemistry? I would rather see Acchan + Takamina on this one

[​IMG] They must have done something bad to Aki-p.

:shocku: :nosebleed: :shocku: :nosebleed: :shocku: :nosebleed: :shocku: :nosebleed: :shocku: :nosebleed: :shocku:
    As much as I hate an AKS release, I WANT THIS DVD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't they sing this in 3rd anniversary show?

*CinDy is out because she's doing the musical [Nakano Blondys]

Thanks for the review TM.