[CONCERT] JCB Hall December 20th 2008

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tatami Mats, Nov 25, 2008.

1. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Thanks Tatami, for sharing that picture of the famous H haha.

Everyone's favorite! :p

Kasai kicking the mic stand into the crowd.... omgomgomg.

I still can't get over it. lol.
    Sorry.... I need a break.

*goes and jumps around his room*

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Tonari no Banana. Nonti & Meetan. Two 25-years-old girls singing kids song. :XD: Salute Aki-P!

OMG. Poor Kuumin. :lol:

Also, congrats to Nacchi! <3 And well done to Kasai for the mic stand trouble. :XD:

3. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Still not over it...

I want to see it! I am imagining like too many different ways of how it happened haha. (Did it hit someone in the head? Did it land on a bunch of people?) And wondering if she freaked out or not. xO

4. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ Yeah. Me too.
    I've been imagining a lot on how these girls' performances in other girls' unit songs. How well did they perform? I've been thinking too much. :XD:

5. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

:shock:

You crazy :censored: !!! :XD: That must've gotten you some strange looks from the people around you. Thanks. :p

And thanks for the review. Sounds interesting. Quite a few things to look forward to.
    But will Kasai's mic kicking make it past the editor? :D

6. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I doubt it will make it in. It was a pretty large blooper :lol:

7. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Not that they have multiple shows recorded on different days to edit a fews frames from B-)

8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

I hope it makes it to the DVD. I LOVE those bloopers. Thats another reason why I love the LoD shows. Girls effing up their MCs, Girls dancing like they never danced before *waves to haruna*, girls bumping into each other *waves to takamina and someone else during namida no shinkokyuu*

Oh, and to add a bad pun: I bet Kasai was a knockout in Blue Rose, with or without doing so with the micstand :p

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Question: What were the girls wearin throughout the concert during the group songs? I can't seem to find any of the usual costume information on Memolist's Blog.

10. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    The unit songs were the unit costumes.

However, the full member songs (or the team songs) were usually different. Team B wore the A5 outfits that Team A wears for the opening 2 songs of A5, for example.

H2 group song outfits, (ato 1 cm, ai to pride) for example

11. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Ahh. Thanks.

I'm assuming that the encore featured the NHK encore costumes... with hats.

12. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

For the record, since people keep mentioning this, it's Amina in Junjou Shugi, not Yukari (according to Tatami's post and Memolist).

Ugh, just... this concert. People are raving, but I am not happy one bit.

The lack of Sayaka is immediately a downer for me. I don't fangirl her as much as I should on here, but I do elsewhere, and she is my third favorite member, and just, yeah. Honestly, I don't even want to imagine a concert without Sayaka because there's just going to be a very obvious hole in the lineup. Especially the Team K songs. Shamu neko, Korogaru... they're not the same songs without her.

Here's my thoughts on the shuffles.

M04. Skirt Hirari (Takamina, Acchan, Harunyan, Mayuyu, Jurina (SKE), Erepyon, Yuko) - It'll be slightly interesting to see Takamina, Acchan, and Haruna doing this song again, but I'm not excited for it or anything.
    M05. Nage Kiss wo Uchi Otose (Moechin, Harugon, Gussan, Rie, Myao, Kaorin) - Kaorin got this song AGAIN? Poor girl, she's already done this in a shuffle concert! Other than Kaorin and Rie, the girls in this unit are pretty low on my list, so I'm not looking forward to this at all.
    M06. Junai no Crescendo (Tomo~mi, Sae, Yukirin) - Probably the one I'm looking forward to seeing the most. Yukirin and Sae is a great combination, but... ugh, sorry Kasai fans, I just don't like the girl. I like this song, so this one should be pretty good.
    M07. Senaka Kara Dakishimete (Mariko, Kana, Haachan, Mochi, Yuka, Yukarin, Nozomi) - ... meh. It should be okay, nothing special though. I'm glad Haachan and Asuka got in this.
    M08. 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi (Mayuyu, Sasshi, Maachan, Rabutan, Nacchan) - I'm really torn about this one. I like Sasshi, Oku, and Lovetan, but I'm sure Mayu will be a lead, so... :\
    M09. Nagisa no CHERRY (Jurina (SKE), Gussan, Yuuka (SKE), Kaorin) - ... wow, I think I might just skip this one when the DVD comes out.
    M10. MARIA (Miichan, Takamina, Tomochin) - I don't dislike the lineup, and I'm sure Takamina will especially rock this song, but yet again, I'm not excited to see this.
    M11. FAINT (Umeda, Myao, Aki) - This FRUSTRATES me. I just don't like Miho, sorry, and Aki is just too... I don't know, still too awkward to even be in something like this. (And I also thought that was Deguchi for a minute when I first read the list and got really happy until I realized it was Takajo.) Umeda is the only reason I'll watch this.
    M12. GLASS no I Love You (Erepyon, Mayuyu, Rabutan, Reinyan) - This song again?! Put this song to rest already! It's not even that great! Lovetan's the only one high enough on my list that'll make me even care about this song, but once again, I'm not anticipating it.
    M13. Kimi wa Pegasus (Acchan, Harunyan, Rie, Myao) - Sorry, no.
    M14. Junjou Shugi (Tomochin, Sae, Amina) - This one is going to be awesome. Sae is a great choice for this song, especially. And of course I'm looking forward to seeing Amina.
    M15. Namida no Shounan (Yuko, Mikachin, Nacchi, Chiichan, Natsumii) - Not a huge fan of this song as it is, and the lineup doesn't help me care for it either.
    M16. Blue rose (Tomo~mi, Mariko, Maimai, Kohara) - Mai in this song... again? I'll watch this for Kohara, but I'm not expecting it to be good.
    M17. Kinjirareta Futari (Yukirin, Erepyon) - Ugh, why?! Honestly, I'd rather see Yukirin shuffled in something else to begin with, but just... with Erena? Really not looking forward to it.
    M18. Ame no Doubutsuen (Jurina, Naruse, Tanamin, Yonechan, Nakayan, Nakatsuka Tomomi, 3 SKE) - I'll watch it for Tanamin and Nakayan. Otherwise, why THIS song again?!
    M19. Tonari no Banana (Nonti, Meetan) - One of the few songs that I can honestly say I'm looking forward to without any reservations. It'll be funny.
    M20. Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou (Harunyan, Acchan) - ... I'm sure a lot of people will like this one, but, I'm not really feeling this pairing.
    M21. Anata to Christmas Eve (Takamina, Maimai) - I'm sure it'll be fine.

So. incredibly. lackluster.

And what REALLY frustrates me is the fact that Mikipomu and Matsuyuki were the only two to not get shuffled. Miki's my second favorite member, so I'd watch ANYTHING with her in it, but yet again, she gets totally screwed over and gets NOTHING. She'll be in Shonichi and Two years later, and the "all" songs. That's it. Fan-freaking-tastic.

And Matsuyuki, I just feel awful for her. She'll be in the AX concert, presumably, but this was still one of her LAST concerts. She's announced she'll be graduating... and still, she gets NOTHING at all. No chance to shine.

CinDy being absent too doesn't help at all either.

So there you go. Huge disappointment for me.

13. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

So I went to NHK and thought it was f*cking awesome. The funny thing is that i loved it in spite of it not really featuring my favorites a whole lot. This show seems to have taken care of that, with plenty of Takamina, Miichan, and even a couple of interesting numbers for my unofficial 3rd, Kashiwagi Yuki.

I can't wait to see these versions of MARIA and Pegasus. Two of my all-time favourite songs.

And yeah, I couldn't make it to this show because of work, but damn, I wish I could have. In a couple more months I'll have the tenure to request days off. Who knows...

14. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    That all really sucks, but look on the bright side: she's in the concert. When Imai Yuu announced her graduation before the spring 2007 concert tour, she didn't even get to go.

15. davey14

davey14 Kenkyuusei

it's the legs that we're excited about... :lol:

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^^I thought that Mikipomu shouldn't be shunned like that, ofc, Matsuyuki shouldn't either but.. I don't even understand why does Team B get treated like this when they have been around for a while now. Instead of so many songs with Jurina in it they could've done something better for Team B members (who aren't Mayu, Lovetan, Harugon or Yukirin) At least they got Haachan in a decent song this time, not backdancing like in NHK :(

BUT the bright side is that I love shuffle concerts, and there are actually a few units I'm looking forward to, namelyJunai, Junjou, Namida no Shounan, Senaka Kara Dakishimete, MARIA, kimi wa pegasus, Banana, chouchou and anata to chirstmas eve (oh did I just name almost the whole setlist XD)

17. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

You made me a sad panda. :(
    Matsuyuki DID shine, IS shining, and WILL always shine. End of. Now I shall camp around to see that dvd pop up somehwere : >

18. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

honestly I'm dissapointed by Oku's unit, she become another background in 'safe unit' again, and only 1 =___=
    when I'll get the chance to see her in Oshibe Meshibe??

I hope Satou Natsuki wont graduate soon though.

19. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    This is quoted for truth. I have no idea why Team B is treated so poorly, especially considering the awesomeness that was B3. Especially Matsuyuki, who did a great job in Junjou.

@TripleT

There's no demand for Oku. As long as she keeps not smiling and looking bored, there will be no demand.

20. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

QFT, again. :D

B3 has some really great songs and the girls really get to shine in them. It's just a real pity they get shoved to the back when it comes to major concerts.