Event / Concert [CONCERT] - [Kawaranai Koto] 13/04/13-14

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 3, 2013.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I feel like S still has the overwhelming majority of young pushed girls... XD That said, their captain is least popular of the 3. (Gotta give her credit though, she did rank last year even though it was close to the bottom, it's something.) iirc she doesn't get in senbatsu anymore except that one where they put in all the girls who ranked in the election? Well that's nice to see her get something. (I don't really know much about her though... lol Just that she's one of the older members and was originally from AKB KKS a long time ago. lol)

RENA IN E is the big shock... Then again, people have brought it up in the past... XD I figure it will probably help people pay more attention to E I guess. Well uhh I KNOW. They won't just ignore one of the top two members of the group because she switched teams. She's captain now too. lol I guess moving Rena and Rie out of S could be saying something in terms of balance but... I dunno. lol S still seems to have a ton of people who are pushed, moreso than any other team.

So KII got Rie and Dasu and they still have Churi and Airin... um I guess that's a good share of the popular girls. (I don't really know too much about the others yet unfortunately.) But they're not exactly the youngest bunch. Still. Even with a shuffle, KII's aces don't seem to be any of the young girls...

I find it interesting that they did the shuffle... And they made it so E got FIVE new promotions and S/KII got 2 each, despite the teams before the shuffle having 4/3/2 holes instead of the implied 2/2/5. XD Well that's a shuffle for ya. I feel like they still are pushing S and E over KII though... (Airin is still in KII so it's still the team I'm backing okay. lol)

Sorry for the longish post, just saying some thoughts. lol

2. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Wow, two changes that I really liked: Akarin in team KII and Manatsu in team S.

Just didn't understand why they moved Kitarie to KII..

3. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Rie being moved tells me that having the girls in more than one team will last quite a while...

I want to see how does this end, the next step is giving them new Stages.

4. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I expected a Team shuffle to even out senbatsu members...but Team E for Rena? At least she's captain

THIS IS A JOKE FOR KAOTAN...why is SKE management being so mean to her...she deserves to be PROMOTED and SENBATSU MEMBER

At least we can look forward to new stages

PS. when will these changes be made?

WPS. Started to make wiki page for it - http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/SKE48_Team_Shuffle

5. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Take a look at this about Kaotan:

6. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
  7. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i just woke up and this news welcomed me :D seriously its not like i wasn't expecting it but
    BBQ is KKS for life and its her own choice :wall: :wall: but i love the new team my favorites is
    spread out evenly in S, KII, E [party] [party] [party] but wow i wasn't expecting rena to be in
    Team E and become the captain of it, i was actually expecting jurina to be in Team E with other
    young member like manatsu, anna, yuria but them being in Team S is not bad either :p :p

8. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Bring on the Waiting Stages! They're not "new" but at least its something different!

Shuffle is actually a positive one. Wish the girls had known about it before since Madoka breaking down was just painful to see.
    Senbatsu is a LOT more balanced now. Based on members of last Senbatsu, the current distribution is
    S: 6
    KII: 4
    E: 3

Based on my predictions of new Senbatsu:
    S: 6
    KII: 5 (+ Matsurina)
    E: 5 (+ Nao and Yukko)

Kinchan is a popular choice for an E Senbatsu member. But compared to her new teammates, she's not really that popular. I've seen a lot of people say they want Kinchan in Senbatsu solely because E needed another representative. Now that's not the case, and her chances of being Senbatsu have been significantly lowered.

Rena's blog about last night:
    http://mahoushoujoari.tumblr.com/post/47870547948/matsui-renas-ameblog-13-04-2013
    She said she wants to enjoy her remaining time "here". I hope she means her remaining time in S and not in SKE as a whole... I have a bad feeling she will graduate at the end of this year though T___T

9. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Is there footage of the shuffle?

10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I think there was one short clip floating around. Madoka I saw a picture of. I'll try and find it now

Anyway, Madoka might have known about it beforehand. A few weeks ago she posted a blog saying "I feel like its all been for nothing". Might have been referencing that she would lose her captaincy. Poor girl.

Sakaeandfrog did a summary of MC 2. It was a Nishinishi/Kuumin drama romance with Jurina involved. Kind of funny, kind of weird. They "kissed" at the end.

11. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i feel sorry for madoka but i think its a good thing that rena a 1st gen member will be leading
    Team E, rena have more experience that she could teach in Team E who's full of young gen and
    i think rena will be a good captain [speechless]

12. Tewa

Tewa Kenkyuusei

The timing of these promotions is a bit weird, the graduating members haven't even left yet (well, except for Shawako). It's the last big concert for them after all, which justifies having the attention on them for two days instead of stealing their thunder with announcements that could have been done in Budoukan.

But on the other hand it's kinda nice to have them around while those changes are happening, so it also has its merits. And of course those almost instantaneous promotions are a lot better than having to wait forever like last time. ;)

They made a good choice with the members they selected for promotion. Harutamu, Sayaka, Mitsuki, Ami, Naru-chan.. all the girls that I wanted to see promoted got a spot. Now let's see how the new teams pan out, I don't think a shuffle was necessary, but I don't mind it either. :)

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

The team switches transfers shouldn't happen for a few weeks, so the timing will be okay as the other members would have graduated then...but has Shawako graduated completely? Because her profile is still on SKE website

14. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Yes, she left at the end of March.

*Edit:

Kaotan is officially a lifetime KKS now. I'm happy for her, if that was her choice, but I find it weird that she has been wanting to get promoted for the longest time and then she has an announcement that she wants to stay in KKS.

15. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

What do you mean by officially? and why would she want this instead of being in a team? [wonder]

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^Management made an announcement that she will officially be staying in KKS forever to never be promoted. I always thought she wanted to get promoted, too.

17. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i only have two things in my mind when i heard BBQ is KKS for life
    its either she thought that once she got promoted she will be just another member and with this
    people might remember her more with her title KKS hall of fame or management dont really want
    to promote her and let her chose between KKS for life or Graduation and let her cover it up :awesome:

18. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^That's what I thought, too.

19. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Right now she sounds like the KKS captain/center.

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

yes, but being a KKS sucks. I mean, obviously some girls have had a stellar run while being KKS, Tashima Meru is the most obvious example of that, but not being a full member means a sense of uncertainty because a KKS can get fired at any moment, something that doesn't happen to full members or otherwise many low popular girls would be out since a long time ago. I don't know how it works in their contracts, but it's also possible that KKS make less money than full members, and they certainly get less chances to promote themselves outside of the group. It's just not a good position, but I can kind of try to understand why she put herself in it. I mean, if anything, people are going to remember her as the girl who refused to get promoted and she will indeed make history in AKB for declining such an offer. I don't know the girl that much though, so I'm just speculating, but it takes a lot of ambition to want a position like that even knowing beforehand that it's a disadvantage, if anything, I admire her for her courage because she probably guessed that without the management love on her side, after being promoted she would just fade to the background. This way she can stand out no matter what. Gutsy girl.