[DRAMA] Sakura kara no Tegami (2/26~3/6)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jan 12, 2011.

1. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think vutt meant Acchan's the best in AKB but in the wider acting world, overrated as an actress in general. Because for me, I can't judge acting unless it's super bad, I have no comment on this issue. Although, I do hold the same opinion for the singers in AKB, so I can understand the point.

I also agree with garnetjester...Yuko's part did not let her shine because the story was the worst out of all!

I hope they let her do sth in the last episode...which I highly doubt!!Look forward to the release online soon!!

2. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  3. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    OH! thanks a lot for the link! [clap]

4. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
    ^
    ^Thanks for posting the link!!!

lol @ Lucky Seven playing in the opening... :^^;: :^^;: :^^;:

5. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    It the same that I think me too... [worried]

6. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
    Is it me or a lot of this episode is like a recap...???

episode 17 part 2
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPqPVjDGgN0[/yt]

7. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  8. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    very beatiful end.

many needless flashbacks in my opinion because those who are following the series know what happened.

9. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Haven't seen it yet, but...

The flashbacks can be useful for those who HAVEN'T been following the series and in turn DO NOT know what's happened.

:awesome:

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

It wrapped up quite nicely

I thought the flashbacks were fine. They were short and not that annoying, they're helpful for people who haven't been following along (like giddy said) and they're just nice to re-watch again (some of them).

Conductor Mayuyu is awesome beyond words btw

The whole wrap up to Atsuko's story was done fairly well, so I'm not disappointed at all. It was very enjoyable and I was touched by the end of the episode. The ending was okay too, they didn't try to overstep their limits or anything and just decided to give us a normal ending which worked out the best imo.

I'm a little teary from the whole thing, but I'm teary every time I watch anything AKB, so at least we know it's nothing to be disappointed about. We've had enough comments about the acting already so I'm not going to comment on it, but it was definitely not terrible. The BGM was acceptable too, probably since we're use to it by now.

All in all, a good wrap up to a pretty good drama. Now we're all warmed up for Majisuka 2, so let's hurry up and get to April already :awesome:

11. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The last episode was nice. Overall, I enjoyed the drama. I still wish there was more time for each episode, though, lol. I didn't really like the flashbacks in the last episode; I thought there was just too much. What was the point? If you already watched every episode, there's no point. It's only useful to those who didn't bother watching the drama at all and decided to watch the last episode. It's like they just put every single episode into one long episode. It was okay, though, I guess. The end still made me cry, haha. Can't wait for Majisuka 2 now.

12. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

I love how Atsuko's story end. It was the best ending of all sub stories and make me cry a little bit (father and daughter/son relationship never fail). And the drama concluded successfully, simple but effective.

For recap scenes, I think is not very bad. Pointless to who watched all the episode but good to who missed it. I think some of japanese drama got even worst final episode recap, 2 hours last episode which 1 1/2 hours of it is flashback :fp:

13. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

There were recaps because the final episode had an earlier timeslot than the other episodes. Instead of airing at midnight/past midnight, this episode aired at 10:30 pm. It wasn't only for people who missed some episodes, they expected more people to tune in for the first time.

14. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Overall I would say I like this drama. Acchan story was fine and the ending was nice. Time for Majisuka Gakuen 2 now!

15. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

lol release date of the DVD's has been changed from 3/30 to 4/20 according to CDJapan

16. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

yaaaaay. Finished watching the drama as well.

It was so touching. The last episode has got to be the best, emotions everywhere ;__; The scene on the roof was the most drama. Got a little teary at the final Sakura tree part.

[​IMG]

17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

I do feel bad for the other girls who's stories never got covered so they were just background but at least they got some close-ups and girls unrelated to AKB weren't used instead I guess.

18. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Yipiiiiii~ :XD:

Finished watching the last episode! [clap] [clap]

I'd really LOVE the ending of Acchan's story!! :blush: :blush:

Namida everywhere!~ :XD:

But I am kinda bored when some stories got reviewed.. :hmm: :hmm:
    yeaa.. but at least, the final ep is awesome! :XD: :XD:

I want to cry, exactly when acchan met her dad. :(

YosH.. MajiGaku 2~ :XD: :XD:

19. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

gonna watch it saturday on since I haven't had time yet to watch it :(, glad to see everyone liked it. now just to watch it myself though

20. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    just watched the last episode :cry: :cry:

I think I knew why people thought the acting was bad in the beginning, but got better towards the middle.

The group dialogue really sucks. They try too hard to let every girl have a line, so it's not natural at all and they can't time their lines well together. That happened in the first episode and also the first part of the last episode.
    I am excluding the graduation speech part because that made sense.

Anyhooo....I kinda like the reviews because they are narrated by the girls, so you get to re-visit their stories from another pov. Besides the stories weren't too complicated to begin with so they were relatively short.

I replayed the "roof" <--is it really roof scene? twice. That was some meaty performance there by all three leads, I like how they let yuko read the whole letter instead of subbing sensei's voice in midway, which is what they usually do. Since I am not a good judge of acting, I think they are all great! (totally saw the slapping coming!)

Other minor points:
    - No sashi at all :(
    - Sensei looks better and better even though he's dying...or maybe I just love him more and more
    - Mayu's conducting....lol
    - the name tagging randomly throughout the episode is still weird
    - I definitely got used to the BGM. didn't even bat an eyelid at lucky seven or beginner.