[EVENT] 19th Single Janken Tournament (Results 1st Post)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Well, you WERE right in that one... there was shuffle between teams and girls transferred to SDN48... but that happened a year ago. ^^'
    The thing is that even if the "shuffle" was last year, the ongoing stages (A5,K5,B4) were with the "current" members...

Then, this year, as the new stages came out (A6,K6,B5) the "new teams" were used. :)

If i'm not mistaken.

2. akbMONSTAR

akbMONSTAR Kenkyuusei

sorry if im a day late but.. i cried when mayuyu lost to acchan. I even prayed she would make it, guess I didnt pray hard enough. -_- Well congrats to who won the tournament.

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    You know,
    there's a lot of BRB RAGING BECAUSE MY GIRL DIDN'T GET IN

none of my oshis made it to senbatsu but I'm still really happy. :( generally the senbatsu lineup isn't really a dream lineup for me but I'm so happy that girls are getting their (most likely) only chance at senbatsu. And omg such a background girl winning?! That's amazing T___T Ucchi <3

WE SHOULD ALL JUST BE HAPPY FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO *DID* MAKE IT, RIGHT? :cute:

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

You see, I barely know Uchida and i think Harucandoit is a little crazy (but that's me, lol)... and for the rest, well... there are a lot of girls I like that get between UG and senbatsu (Nacchan, Mariko, Sumire, Kana, etc etc etc).

Yet everyone was aiming that a favourite would reach senbatsu (Nacchan :cry: ) or UG (Mariyannu :cry: )but either way some of us, being sad for those girls, are happy for the rest.

I'm so happy for Uchida because the poor girl was one of the less known...

You see, in the stage48 wikipedia, Mariyannu was the only girl in Team B that didn't have a page... So I created one for her...

Right now in this moment... Uchida Mayumi, winner of the 19th single senbatsu CENTER position, is the only girl in the whole A-K-B that doesn't have her page here.

... OF COURSE A LOT (I want to believe) of US are really happy about her winning!...

Went to her blog, saw what she wrote (tr. by google), came here, saw the translation of her blog too (this time a real one), begun to try to catch pics and material about her...

She doesn't appear to be a "bad" girl, haven't find anything about her in a negative way....

So, much more happy I am then!.

[party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

But yeah, I have this part of myself that's really sad about Nacchan, Mariyannu or Oku, sorry! [sweat] [sweat]

5. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^I had to make Ucchi's page on Jpop Stop lol

I guess i don't have any room to be disappointed with the results because my oshi did make senbatsu (no. 8 <3) but i am absolutely ecstatic at who is senbatsu. nyan is in a good place because she's well known already so people would be able to recognize that it /is/ AKB48, and so many people are so talented and underutilized it's ludicrous (Nacchi, Ucchi etc.)

There were some girls that i'm definitely glad that they made senbatsu cause i'll be honest i'm constantly in fear of surprise graduations when new singles are announced ):

also @nandaro i read what you said about harukyan ): i can understand your disappointment at your favourites not making it, but please don't wish harm against an idol just because she's not your favourite ):

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

^went RUSHING to see the nandaro post.... but it didn't say anything about hurting Harucandoit... it says " I "

Though I wouldn't mind having Harucandoit as center... I like her "craziness" look, lol... I visit her blog always, though each time I end up with torticollis (wry neck)...
    really... that girl doesn't know how to just put the pics with the up side... UP, no?

7. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Oh i must have misread it xD Either way that's a ridiculous thing to say about an idol in any case ):

8. taiyaki

taiyaki Kenkyuusei

The Harukyan hate confuses me since she rarely even gets any exposure despite being relatively popular.

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Meh, haters gonna hate. Acchan, Tomochin, Mariko have a lot of haters, so do some girls in the lowest tiers too, and this time it's just because some people are throwing a temper tantrum because their oshi isn't number one or something.

I LOVE YOU KYAN! PWN EVERYBODY'S FACES!!!! [kiss]

10. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I don't get the "hate" at ALL!

Or: The 10 reasons why really-haters don't exist

First: I don't know (equal to say: highly doubt) if even one single "relation problem" has been leaked out of backstage.

Second: The 48 of them are part of the SAME group.

Third: Not because one girl does "bad", other one (not even your favorite one!) would do "good".

Fourth: "Stolen spots" doesn't exist when there are 46 OTHER girls to chose (your favorite + the one that you believe is stealing her place + 46 others = 48)

Fifth: What do people gain hating one girl?

Sixth: The "I don't like" a girl IS DIFFERENT than the "I hate this girl".

Seventh: People should focus in the girls they like, not in the girls they don't.

Eighth: The girl you like, probably has NEVER EVER done anything good "FOR" you before being liked.

Ninth: The girl you are hating, 999% sure has NEVER EVER done anything bad "TO YOU", neither before, neither after being hated.

Tenth: *IF* the girl you hate, knocks your door... Honestly... (and we add in Spanish: With your hand at your heart"), would you keep the door closed to not see her at all?, not speak to her (just forget the d*** language, it's an "if" exercise), not receive her at your house because that stupid "hate" thing?.

After all of the above, can anyone really HATE one of these girls?...

.... honestly it sounds to me more as "envy" than "hate"...

11. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ You have to learn that not everyone is going to like everyone and there's nothing you can do to change that. There are members I don't like as well (and it has nothing to do with envy), but I wouldn't go as far as saying I would throw myself in a highway if they were to take the center. I don't think telling other people not to hate other members is helping anyway, because they're just going to keep on disliking whoever they dislike no matter what anyone says.

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Well, I guess there's no real reason behind it? I agree, hate is a strong word, but well, dislike etc is what is probably meant anyway, because I doubt anyone is losing sleep over the fact that the girl they dislike is doing this or that [shock]

On the other hand, people are bound to not like all the 48 girls. I'm a DD, and I have no life, so AKB48 is pretty much my life :D so I can't really relate, but there are definitely girls I like a lot less than others for whatever reason (I don't like their voices, or their characters don't click with mine etc), and that's normal, and it's ok. IMHO, though, those girls have fans too, so saying hurtful things about them might upset them, which is why I completely abstain from doing so.

EDIT: Yeah, what naomi said basically :D

13. Naomi

I am. I lay awake every night knowing that my least favorite member is still breathing. :hmm:

Okay, that might be a bit much. :D Truthfully, I don't want my least favorites to "not breathe anymore" and I definitely wouldn't go as far as saying I hate them. It "comes with the territory", so to speak. There are 48 members in the group, there's always someone bound to dislike one of them and you just have to learn to get used to it. =/

14. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

===
    Refer to number 3, 5, 6 and 7.
    ===
    And of course there are girls in AKB48 that I don't like...
    worst than that, some of them are regular front girls senbatsus.
    And that's it... nothing more... Never hate them, never will.
    And ok, one thing is I dislike / not like " x " girl.
    But here in this thread there were comments that go "farthest" than the NORMAL "I don't like".
    Some of them were "just words", ok... some of them were even "funny"... ok...

but some of them weren't funny at all... honestly speaking.

I remember I read somewhere (can't backup here, sorry, believe me or not, don't even remember about WHO was neither WERE) one of these girls in a sign event or handshake event.... Where she was all alone at her table, nobody came near her and all other ones were full of people queuing... Maybe there are 4,000,000 of reasonable explications about this... but *to me*, none.
    If there is a girl alone like that... how... none...

Even if it's a girl you dislike...

for... i don't know... to be polite, kindness, chivalry, a gentleman, i don't know... you name it.

just leaving her there all alone is a thing that just doesn't fit in my head... sorry... EVEN if I don't like her.

And I'm still with my 9th one... She didn't do anything.

And yes, none is awareness of the girls they don't like... but it appears sometime/somehow precisely the opposite.

15. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^I think you're being a bit extreme. If I had bought 10 singles and lined up for HOURS to shake hands with my favorite girl, I wouldn't switch to a kenkyuusei who is all alone just because I feel sorry for her. This might sound harsh, but hey, I'm paying for it! It's not like she's sitting alone crying on a bench or something!

To get back on track, I think that case is different from people on the internet saying "XX is fat" "XX is ugly and I hate her" etc

16. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I'm thinking you saw it from <AKB0ji 59fun Episode 21 - August 26, 2008>

It showed Mee-tan standing at the table and no one would go shake her hand and Mayuyu's line was extremely long. Then someone in Mayuyu's line said something along the lines of "*snicker*I feel sorry for you, even though my oshi is Mayuyu should I stand in your line for you?"
    -----
    It doesn't really bother me when people don't like or "hate" another girl, because it's understandable, I just don't like reading/listening to people talking trash or complaining about them. I've learned that sometimes it's just better to ignore some things that aren't worth paying attention to.

17. Naomi

Like I said before, you're going to have to get used to it. Not everyone is going to treat members nicely like you would and people will say that they hate certain members, no matter how extreme it may sound. If you don't want to read the hate, then scroll past it, but you can't change peoples' opinions.

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Yes... I got it.
    that's why I said about the 4,000,000 of reasonable explications of that.
    So, there... that one and 3,999,999 more [hehe] .

I even don't know how these event work... don't know anything... (should be wise to shut my mouth but in this case i can't, sorry)

It was just the image in my mind let's throw a random number... 7 tables, 6 of them with people queuing... and 1 of them just the girl alone?... Even if she's laughing...
    It's a thing as I said, that just doesn't fit to me.

And I'm sure she wasn't a unknown kenkyuusei... i should remember where did I read it anyway...

But it's ok I guess...

Personally, some of the people *I DO LIKE*, aren't.... emmmm.... "liking me AT ALL".
    Thinking about 1 person, I think I like her and she hates me. (lol).

And my "world" isn't anything near as having fans or whatever, and that situation hurts me.

So when I'm trying to put myself into these girls' shoes/situation... these girls live with that....
    Well... maybe they would laugh at all I'm saying... but that doesn't change anything for me.

PS: Maybe it was Meetan, I remember I read it, not watch it (that would shock me enough to never forget it), so or it was a review, or it was another girl but anyway... it's the situation the one that disturbs me so much.
    ====
    PS: And it would be gladly if the earth stops moving when I'm trying to write, thanks.

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    (Let me quote Kat for a moment...)

I totally agree, but I find it funny that I was having troubles sleeping the night of the tournament hoping that some members didn't get the center spot in senbatsu over my favorite girl. (Not that I hate them or anything... I just like N more!)

Wow. Your lack of life is 48 times more exciting than mine!

Hmm... NEW (unofficial) MINI RULE. DON'T SAY ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULDN'T SAY TO THE GIRL'S FACE. AND IF YOU'RE A BIG JERK FACE, THINK ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT A 'REASONABLE' PERSON WOULD SAY IT, AND FOLLOW SUIT.

20. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

^

I'm totally in favor of that (unofficial) mini rule. Well said.