[EVENT] 19th Single Janken Tournament (Results 1st Post)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Several thoughts about this:

1.) I love the idea of giving other members a chance to be on the spotlight. I even suggest that this senbatsu tournament (as oppose to an election) be an annual event. Let it not be Janken tournament all the time but of different activity every year. A marathon, a quiz bee, or an endurance challenge would be great.

2.) I thought that those who won the first round would be the undergirls and those who did not win any round would be the theater girls? I was expecting an undergirls video with Sayaka and Sae along with the others who made it past the first round.

3.) I really like the Janken idea, hehehe.

2. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Most of the people here in fact, assumed it...
    now, management never said anything about it, I guess as you can say, "they let us fool ourselves".

3. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    waaah.. I thought it was an official statement. Oh well. I'm just a new AKB fan, I guess only been a fan for 3-4 months. I still don't know a lot of things about AKB specially about their theater works (stages?, shuffles?, set list?) although I've already watched their old singles, along with undergirls song and majisuka gakuen.

I still hope that there'll be a Senbatsu Tournament next year. It's great to see other members given a chance on the spotlight.

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

There is the Question and answer thread... errr... let me find it first...

(....)

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=95 if you want to make an specific question...

for "general knowledge" about AKB (how it works... you can say...):

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1490 here is the FAQ.

And for "popular believing", you must have only ONE thing in mind:
    Aki-P (Akimoto Yasushi) is the real god as he can make/destroy/change/reform/disband everything in AKB world just by wanting it.

5. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Thanks for the links though I already found it earlier. Any yeah, Aki-P's will be done in the AKB world. Its great when Aki-P's whim match with our desire BUT it sucks when he's thinking otherwise. He's both a genius and a madman, hehehe. Although I still get a feeling we'll see a tournament next year. The sales for Chance seems good enough.

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I think the stronger point in Chance was not the single itself, but the whole "broadcast" (Tickets for the event, tickets for the cinemas showing the event) of the tournament itself.

7. Criss

Criss Member

yes... here we go again [hehe]

DVD Magazine vol 5

As you already know, thats the way the event started, with Kuramoshis Video interviews. That was showed in the big screens.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06s955WydHY[/yt]

Link for the rest of the videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06s955Wy ... er&list=UL