Event / Concert [EVENT] SKE48 Request Hour Set List Best 50 2012

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 11, 2012.

1. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Let me change the subject then. I'm glad to see Ookami to Pride ranking so high, I wish it could've been higher cause it's one of my favorite Team S stage songs. I really wanna see the performances with Kitahara. But, I'm still disappointed that Kataomoi Finally couldn't make the top ten. My hopes for the next Request Hour is for a single to finally achieve number one, that way no more fans argue over who got first.

2. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I'm super happy hazumisaki ranked number one! It's one of my favorite ske songs ever! I do hope the singles rank a bit higher next year though... And I do agree with some of the other posters in that ske should have more ways for fans to express some kind of voting-related support for their favorite members than just this, only because ske request hour always ends up being a war to see which ske members are most popular and people don't vote for the songs they really like!

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ to be fair i couldn't vote, my copy of kiss didn't arrive until after the voting poles closed.

4. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

Didn't they released SKE, NMB and AKB (the only one with voting tockets) singles one week apart of each others last May? They did. And their respective sales didn't bombed.
    Releasing the singles the same day or one week apart is virtually the same but I get management not willing to compete in the charts, especially Oricon weekly. So releasing one after the other works. And equality? Seriously now, it wouldn't change anything to have to wait one week or two to be able to vote with a ticket you got from a sister group cd or to vote right after buying an AKB cd the day voting starts. How would that put anyone in disadvantage or favor anyone? I don't see how it would.
    And want to speak of making money? That the thing to do. Go after people who don't vote or barely by turning the elections into a real 48G elections, not simple AKB feat. sister groups.

Semantic is the chore problem of this group. If someone was nice enough to clearly set apart AKB =/= 48G, that would be wonderful. The request have been submitted countless times to Yasusu (every time he posts on G+ you'll see people begging him to do so) but things aren't moving...
    Personal note : When someone speaks of "AKB", you never know if they refer for "AKB48", the group based in Akihabara with 4 (back to 3 now) teams, or if it refers to the whole 48 family and that's non convenient at all. Jurina for example. She is part of SKE48 and rented to AKB48. Rena? SKE48 member who is also part of AKB like any other member. Someone who just start having a bit of interest in one group or another will never get it. It's wayyyy too messy.
    Hence my endless plea for something clear. AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT on one side and all together part of 48G, without it being AKB at the same time. I don't know, there are other letters in the alphabet, I'm sure they can find an acronym that won't confuse everyone.
    ----
    Back to RH... Can we have it screened in theaters and/or broadcast on YT next year dear management? [blush]

5. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    If it follows last year's trend, we'd get a TV broadcast in a month. Though I doubt it cause last year's broadcast was due to Rena's surging popularity and her song keeping number 1 so I don't know if any networks piqued their interests this year.

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Family Gekijou doesn't really have to care much about ratings, so I suppose it all depends on whether they got the rights for it or not. I wouldn't be too surprised if they showed it again in a while.

7. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I was looking on Melos no Michi (the blog) and saw that Hirata Rina was performing here. I'm kind of new to the SKE world.. is that normal? Did Hirari work with SKE before going to AKB?

8. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Maybe you or they confused her with Hirata Rikako. Hirarii wasn't at this concert.

9. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Oh that makes sense! Thank you, I just confused their names :)

10. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Anyone knows when the DVD is going to be released? Really want it bad >.<

11. kagayaki

kagayaki Kenkyuusei

You and me both. I tried looking at the release schedule for 2010 and 2011 but I can't even tell if I'm looking at the correct dates. According to the stage48 wiki & CDJapan, there was about a two month gap between the concert and the DVDs being released (07/31 concert to 9/22 dvds). According to what I'm reading on stage48 though, the concert was held about 5 months AFTER the DVDs were released. I'm guessing there's a typo there though, that it meant 2011/11/26 instead of 2012/11/26 on the wiki. That would still mean there's a 7 month turnover between 11/26 and 6/23 though.

I'm hoping it's closer to the 2010 timescale rather than the apparent 2011 schedule.

12. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Ahhh damn... That's quite a long wait now :/

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  14. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Since the SKE shop won't ship overseas, does anyone know of any sites who do who will carry this? CD Japan had a special order for the 2011 request dvd, but they have nothing listed for 2012. This is pretty much my main want this year, in terms of SKE purchases. :cute:

15. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

:omg:

I'm so glad, I've been waiting since forever, it's ironic that I was about to ask when they'll release this :XD:

16. kagayaki

kagayaki Kenkyuusei

Little video released on SKE48's channel announcing the DVD of RH2012.

17. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Hehehe :D
    It's the start of March now... Releasing soon :drool: