Fujiyoshi Karin (Karin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Our captain needs to come up with an updated relationship chart.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Indeed. Matsudaira is gone and Saitama's 狂犬 turned into a chihuahua in front of Fujiyoshi.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is there a video of this ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    Are you asking about mic performance of Karin and Pon? If yes, here's a video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Afterward, when the hosts were commenting -- Okubo-san said she didn't know what was going on, but the ending was good, and Tsucchi agreed -- then Tsucchi said they seemed like Degawa-san and Ueshima-san. I didn't know who those were and checked YouTube, which gave this perfectly apposite little video. I see why Karin seemed a bit grossed out by the idea, lol. Hilarious.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Karin so brave to challege pon
    There is a photo from fan club that karin look like hugging pon from behiNd

Karin soooo cutttteee. This episode to to subing asap.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I just saw a Japanese comment that used this image, from just after Karin had called Pon "cute":

[​IMG]

The commenter imagined Risa saying: "I want Karin to call me cute, too."

Another commenter imagined Ten saying (to Risa): "Serves you right."

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Karin has many mannerisms that make her endearing and contribute to her kawaii-ness. Putting both fingertips on her cheeks, making that 360 turn, the way she uses her eyes, and overall facial expressions. Now, totally different personalities, but... is she little by little filling the void that Manaka left?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Speaking of quadrangles (From AEONCARD's Twitter):
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  10. rin.kaze

rin.kaze Kenkyuusei

How did you become a fan of Karin-san ?

11. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    I started to pay attention to her after reading her first blog post. I thought that she was cute and unique. Eventually, I came to like her personality and her amazing performance. That's how I became a fan of her :)

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I fell in love with her dancing, especially in Naze Koi. I think she's the most graceful dancer in this (or any other?) group. And I fell in love with her non-idol-like, non-smiling realness and natural reactions.

13. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Watching her showroom. Is a love a first sight. She just so cute

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On the third night of W-Keyaki, when Karin was performing Naze Koi, the strings that are part of the choreo got entangled around her legs, but she just kept on, making slight changes in her movements, and carried the whole thing off without a hitch. Lots of praise for her calm professionalism.

A few backstage shots from her blog:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Those last two shots with Ozeki Rika (a senior with whom I think she has a good relationship) and Kamimura Hinano (the member of her audition class who went to Hinatazaka at the same time the 2gens came to Sakurazaka).

I appreciated their giving Karin a dance solo on day 3, but I didn't think it was the greatest. I think she would have been better doing a more graceful dance than at trying to be showy, as Techi and TakeYui can be. But that doesn't take away from the fact that she was great on both the first and third days. I felt she was more relaxed on the third day, and even a bit better. She says in the blog how much she enjoyed performing live in front of an audience. This photo from day 1 is so exciting (Koike-Masumoto-Karin):

[​IMG]

It looks to me from the photo as if Kira is spreading her arms too wide (big surprise, lol), but Karin is reacting enthusiastically to Kira's lovely wild joy.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. cinnangetea

cinnangetea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    All the moments from W-keyaki fes seem nice :mail:
    I can't help but smiling and screaming in joy everytime Karin-chan is on the screen. She may not talkative and be shy about things but that "free-spirited" energy of her, the way she stays quite most of the time but still loud enough for me to notice. Good to see Karin doing her best everyday.
    Btw seeing all those activities from 2ki members, I want to see Karin-chan more too~ :banana::banana:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Karin's newest blog post (15 July) -- in its totality, no text at all:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The banner across her chest says: "Happiest person in the world." I can't explain the "happy birthday": her 20th birthday is on 29 August. The Keyakizaka46 Live Online, but with YOU! show was 16 July 2020. Maybe it's the anniversary of that concert, the first for the new group without Techi. They announced a renaming then, but not the new name.

I'm biased and a positive thinker, so I can't help wondering if she's happy because she's been given centre on the new single, whenever it comes. Anyway, I love the look(s) on her face.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @ukifune I'm confused.

Isn't that Hikaru? Who just had her birthday on... July, 10th if I'm not mistake

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    That is Hikaru.

By the way, the combination of glasses, banner, hands full with balloons, and upwards gaze in the first picture is adorable and somewhat funny.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No, I'm confused. I still like the smile, though. Hikaru is the mighty beating heart of this group.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It happens to everyone soon or later, we see our oshi wherever we look ;)