Future Potential Sister Group General Discussion

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Merika, Dec 27, 2018.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

Exactly!

2. welp

welp Next Girls

Now that you talked about it, AKB may not be in the situation to have more sister group(s). 48 already is saturated in Japan. No foreign sister group but BNK seems to make considerable profit. Neither BNK's business is in a firm situation, no new hit song after Fortune Cookie, new strong contenders to roll out next year, the fund to go to film and male idol businesses, the price of signed photo cards in the market is on the downhill, blah blah blah. This year income and profit surely will plunge from last year due to the absence of the election. SY51, the other Chiangmai-based group, seemingly isn't doing so well. The number of activities doesn't seem to significantly increase, the number of video views has been dropping, the cost of production still is very limited.

3. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    SO, no cute songs then...What about RIVER or Flying get or SKE48/NMB48 stuff,Even SDN48 stuff or NOGI stuff(Too much??)
    Dubai48 could surely happen...Their goverment asked Japanese entertainment industry to invest there

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Warning: I am about to Troll™:
    I mean, America still has Kidz Bop~ :hehe:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Come on! It makes sense! All of the International Sister Groups are just Cover Groups in their Native Tongue and Kidz Bop has been known to Cover Popular Songs and turn them "family friendly." :awesome:

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. onego123

onego123 Member

It looks like Vernalossom may(or may not) be making another Filipina sister group in Cebu(CBU48). Earlier today an IG page for it popped up, and the official MNL page, and several members followed it, but after it gained attention it was quickly deactivated. Some people are claiming it was a prank, but I'm not so sure since the page didn't follow anyone, but had MNL members and the MNL48 official page follow it. :confused::confused::confused:

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    CBU48 FTW!!!

7. bibiansbibian

bibiansbibian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murakawa Bibian
    I don't know if CBU48 would have the same management as MNL48, but if they did they shouldn't even make them a whole new sister group. At most it should just be a sub-unit that promotes in Cebu... HHE can't even manage anything over 48 girls, what makes you guys think they could manage a second group.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    In regards with CBU48, there's a logo that's been circulating now and most wotas say that this is legit...what do you guys think?

117803196_160842602262706_3384519745378858825_o.jpg

9. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    sol.jpg
    ok so here's something reaaaaaallly interesting

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bibiansbibian

bibiansbibian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murakawa Bibian
    if SOL48 will really happen, they will most likely announce it at the 2020 Asia Song Festival in South Korea as their performing there on October 10th!
    Look here at the lineup: http://asiasongfestival.kr/en/sub/sub0201.php

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
  13. bibiansbibian

bibiansbibian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murakawa Bibian
    at the moment both groups are just speculation

14. onego123

onego123 Member

I don't like the way the article is written because the author is writing as if this is definitely something that's going to happen when besides that IG account, has nothing to go off of. I'm going to treat this the way I've been treating CBU48, not a fan of the idea, but will support it if it happens.
    I haven't used AllKpop in years(2012ish), and it looks like the quality of the site is worse than before? I clicked on the authors name and it looks like it's just some random K and Jpop fan. They've written several articles for them, and gotten into fights in the comments section over some of them. Back then only hired writers could write for them, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore? If you have free time click on their username. It's quite embarrasing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Knetz will use them as a target practice if SOL48 happens. I doubt this will be a reality. Vernalossom has had enough of CJ and Mnet causing them bad PR with the Produce scandal.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    There's a reason why Korean 48G group never happened despite Korea being Japan's nearest country and a relatively big market. If it had happened it'd have happened before all the other sister groups out there right now. And that account seems very fake btw

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Polygonsilikon

Polygonsilikon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    They could start with Izone k-line and other produce girls. That means that members of SOL48 have korean standards. They didn't have the korean connections before.

18. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    They are defently enough girls who want to be singers is Korea for SOL48 and I would defenitly follow them. But I doubt it will happen

19. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You guys:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Really, just wait for official announcements. Anybody can make Twitter/Instagram accounts and slap an “official” at the end.

• Agree Agree x 2