[Game Over] S48 Mafia Game V - Heavenly Bittersweet Kingdom

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Jan 7, 2011.

1. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Game Moderator: aakun
    Co-Mod: AikyiTaizne

Participating Members (23)
    MaxTheMan
    Jasey
    katastr0phical1
    phantom
    Gobolino
    Tyzer
    gideon123
    Silver Rain
    ra-nyan
    MecchaMelon
    vikacong
    polyrhythm
    issa
    Decreez
    sada
    naruse
    Rin
    Naomi
    kirakirahanabi
    RocketStarLauncher
    55Cyanides
    loveandcoffee
    Kanki
    Deaths
    naruse (Night Three)
    ra-nyan (Night Three)
    Rin (Night Three)
    phantom (Night Four)
    kirakirahanabi (Night Four)
    Gobolino (Day Five)
    loveandcoffee (Day Five)
    Silver Rain (Night Five)
    katastr0phical1 (Night Five)
    Kanki (Night Five)
    MecchaMelon (Night Five)
    MaxTheMan (Day Six)
    polyrhythm (Final Night)
    Naomi (Final Night)
    issa (Final Night)
    Phases
    Winners
    Mafia(Kingom) wins!
    Other Winners

Remaining Survivors

Day Phase
    During this phase, please discuss in the thread to try and determine which players are Mafia. All votes will be done in this thread.

To place a vote, simply type VOTE: <Name of Player>. Please bold your votes so it is easy for me to see them. You can also use CHANGE VOTE: <Name of Player>. If you wish to change your vote to no one, simply type CHANGE VOTE: No Vote. Finally, you can vote for a no lynch by typing VOTE: No Lynch

The day phase will end when one player has more than 50% of the votes placed upon him/her. The phase will end as soon as the last vote is placed, this means even if you change it after, I won't count it. The day phase will also end once 48 hours have passed, this will result in a no lynch.

Keep in mind that you are only allowed to quote the role title from the PM I sent you. This is the part which says [You are ____. Something-Aligned Member]. Do not quote any other segments from the PM, or I will have no choice but to switch you out, or in the worst case, mod-kill you. You are allowed to paraphrase any information I give you, just do not quote it.

Some players may have day abilities. If you have an ability that can only be used during the day, this is the time to PM them to me.

Night Phase
    You will not be allowed to post here during the night phase.

During this phase, the mafia members will discuss with each other and decide their night kill. If you have a night ability, this is the time to PM them BOTH mods (AikyiTaizne and aalun). The night phase will end as soon as I receive and compile all the different actions for the night. Any abilities or actions sent after 24 hours has elapsed, will be ignored.

During this phase, the mafia members should also be trying to blend in and cause the town to lynch each other.

Please remember, you are not allowed to discuss the game with anyone outside of the thread unless your role permits you to do so.

Other Important Stuff
    Never Never Never edit your posts ever. You are allowed to double post in this thread. I do not care if you are editing it because you spelled something wrong, or if you slipped and left evidence by accident, you are not allowed to edit your posts.

Once again, do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless your role permits you to do so. It is considered cheating and ruins the spirit of the game. Don't do it.

In order to urge everyone to participate, every player must post at the very least, once every 24 hours. Should something come up, you can PM me and tell me, however please do your best to be active. This game is most fun when every participates.

Lastly, although I cannot enforce this. Please do not hide your online status will the game is in play. It is unfair for other players if you are simply lurking the thread, but not contributing. Do not hide as a means of redirecting suspicion.

I trust that all of you will play fairly and will follow the rules. Thank you, and have fun!

When you use your abilities. Please PM it to AikyiTaizne AND aakun

2. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Re: S48 Mafia V - [Phase: Day One]

Day & Night Zero​

-----

High above the clouds, the wind blows across the Kingdom as the scent of angels fills the atmosphere. The location is Celestial Heaven 48, a world where only the most striking of beauties reside.

-----

The honourable knight walks into the chamber and kneels before her master. "My Princess, it seems our scouts have caught signal of some eerie tales throughout the Kingdom."

"What is the matter?"

"I fear that... I fear that your life may be in danger."

"For what reason will there be for anyone to want my life? Please do not worry, I will be safe as long as I lie behind these walls. And with you by my side..."

"I will do everything I can to protect you."

"Ha Ha Ha! They won't take me! I am the Princess~!"

-----

In the Kingdom of Celestial Heaven 48, the castle of the Princess towers high above all the other buildings. Below the castle, the kingdom's residents reside a normal peaceful life. Many carry out their lives just like they would down on Earth.

The many residents all go on their usual daily lives, however on this day... a shadow creeps around the back alleyways. The shadow slowly makes her way towards the back entrance of the castle...

-----

In the courtyard of the Holy Palace, the many knights of the royal family are practicing their swordsmanship. Making it their duty to protect the princess, they sweat long throughout the day.

As the sun begins to set, they head inside the palace for their last dinner...

-----

The shadow slips into a hidden door on the backside of the castle. Once inside, she masterfully navigates her way through the complicated routes. Eventually, she finds herself standing in front of a door, on the other side, noise of chatter and celebration could be heard.

A knight approaches her from behind. "Who are you? Intruder!" The knight readies her blade and begins to approach the intruder.

Having no other place to go, she rushes inside the dining hall as the entire palace force gazes upon her. "Assassin! We must protect the princess!" The knights of the royal army all begin to show the fruits of their training as they begin for battle.

Looking upon the 300 knights surrounding her, she begins to remember her past training...

-----

Never before had they seen such a monster. Ripping the arm off the nearest knight, she takes a blade for herself. Showing off her magnificent swordsmanship, she calmly takes out the entire royal army with one arm. Absolutely flawless.

At the end of the massacre, she wipes the blade and gives a little prayer to all the fallen knights.

-----

Opening the door to the dining hall, the guardian looks upon the battlefield. Standing at the other end of the hall was the intruder.

"You... why are you back?"

"I have business with the Princess. Take me to her."

"How did you... even the two leading commanders were taken out?!? You truly are what they call you..." The guardian prepares her blade as she feels this will be a battle of a lifetime.

Looking at the carnage in front of her, the intruder sighs. "If I were to take you on now... I'll most surely lose. Protect your Princess, I will come back to take her life..."

Using another one of the castle's hidden routes, the intruder escapes.

-----

Down in the residential area, news of the massacre spreads like wildfire. It isn't long before everyone in the kingdom hears of what had occurred. Lurking in their own individual hideouts, several shadows begin to move...

-----

Day & Night Zero Results

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

It is now Day One

Current Votes (0)
    -----
    12 votes are needed to perform a lynch

You have 48 hours to make a decision

You may now post

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Re: [Day One] S48 Mafia Game V - Heavenly Bittersweet Kingdo

:O scary.

Bawww yui's dead ): mascot's gone already xD

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Obligatory post.

I'm still waiting on my PM. And I'll get around to printing out and reading the narrative soon enough.

:)

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I'm still waiting for my pm too and I'm SUPER EXCITED.
    I had stuff to do irl (fun stuff like ironing the laundry XD) but MAFIA'S ON, I don't care anymore. XD

7. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Aww scary monster and Yui and Myao dead :(

Anyway I'll read the narrative and see what there is lol

8. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Tell me I'm not the only one who bust out singing Fruits Snow... :awesome:

--
    Back on topic...
    :fp: Jeebus.. they did go all out.

9. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Awh, Yui's gone D: But, I think we're already looking at a new concept for mafia: if it's not an extra individual alignment...the swordsman may be working alone? Though, knowing these games there'll probably be a few different factions against the kingdom.

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Sorry for the delay, 500 error is screwing us over. The PMs should arrive soon x-x

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

This makes me think there might be different mafias ._. or at least several factions that are all able to communicate with one another.

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, she's dead. Whenever they say they're not gonna die, they're gonna die. Bye, princess~! :D

And I'm scared. Nothing has happened yet, but I'm scared.

13. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Ahh screw i'll do my obligatory post before I leave even if I haven't received my pm yet..

So we have a princess.. if ever she dies and I remembered correctly, a day phase will skip? Can't access wiki from school..

I'll be back later.. Time for class..

14. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I thought the same thing.

So there might be tons of mini factions going on again or other shadows that work with the intruder are starting to go about.

15. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

^And with all these mini-alliances running around, we may see double-agents, too. Yay for turning the game on its head!

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

17. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Well this was going to take the mafia to a whole new level so.. D:
    I think we're in for some mini-alliances and individuals. And not to mention, probably alot of interesting roles. XD

18. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Okay... lets do some color talk.

Princess appears to be a Team A shade..
    Guardian... pretty dark... Kenkyuusei red?
    ==
    This color doesn't match Myao's blue, its way too dark.. and the FRUITS reference.. this could be another KKS... who is dead now..?
    ==
    Guardian from above.. same #BF0000
    Assassin is #8040FF
    Why are you BACK?
    First thought... Ayarin the Assassin..?
    ..possible graduate?
    ..?

Kingdom-Aligned... we know there's at least a town alignment this time... helpful. :D

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

this game's gonna be a real mindfucker. è_é/
    I also haven't said it before, but I really love the setting. ♥ gj!!

I wonder, is the sword yielding warrior Takamina? X°D

20. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

lol I just read it again and I have nothing except for
    - The intruder is an assassin
    - Oh and the castle is full of beauties (but that won't help since all the girls are beauties)

Also I agree with the mini alliance, I think there might be some.
    And also there might be some interesting abilities.