[Game Over] S48 Mafia Game V - Heavenly Bittersweet Kingdom

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Jan 7, 2011.

1. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Re: [Day One] S48 Mafia Game V - Heavenly Bittersweet Kingdo

Well, AKB has enough plaid in it that we could probably find a Lumberjack somewhere XD

2. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Something like....
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo[/yt]
    :D :D

3. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Since I was bored I'll just put who hasn't posted

MecchaMelon
    vikacong
    polyrhythm
    Kanki

And I think we've discussed all we can well I think we have so... XD

Vote: No Lynch

4. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

42 Hours Remaining

12 votes are needed to perform a lynch

Current Votes (4/23)

No Lynch: 4 loveandcoffee, Decreez, RocketStarLauncher, Tyzer

------
    Resting Members (19): MaxTheMan, Jasey, katastr0phical1, phantom, Gobolino, gideon123, Silver Rain, ra-nyan, MecchaMelon, vikacong, polyrhythm, issa, sada, naruse, Rin, Naomi, kirakirahanabi, 55Cyanides, Kanki

-- 2 players haven't seen their role pms yet. --

----------------------------------------------

From now on, you can send your Night Abilities PM on the Day Phase as well

the reason for doing this its because there are always some players that live in different time zones, and night phase sometimes drags too long (and sometimes they have to end without all the pms).

Some Players may feel they dont really need to wait until the night phase or the day to be over to send their pms, so they are free do it whenever they want now. HOWEVER, YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR DECISION LATER ON.

----------------------------------------------​

5. katastr0phical1

Well I'd say it's about an hour or so before poly's up and around.. and I think vikacong is in the same time zone (give or take an hour)
    And bets that they're the two who haven't seen their pm's..

But unless they come out and say something crazy.. this day will end like all the other Day 1's...

I think we picked it apart pretty well though..

6. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

hey aakun can you tell us when everyone's seen their PMs? I don't want to vote until then u_u;

7. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

im going to sleep soon and so is teri probably going to before they appear, so i doubt anything will change until in like, in 10 hours. and those 2 will probably posted by then.

btw, we decided something and we would like to announce it.

----------------------------------------------

From now on, you can send your Night Abilities PM on the Day Phase as well

the reason for doing this its because there are always some players that live in different time zones, and night phase sometimes drags too long (and sometimes they have to end without all the pms).

Some Players may feel they dont really need to wait until the night phase or the day to be over to send their pms, so they are free do it whenever they want now. HOWEVER, YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR DECISION LATER ON.

----------------------------------------------​

8. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

Good point. Thanks for mentioning it. Although I must say, I really don't know anything about the girls who you listed... :XD: (Serves me right for being a newer fan and not doing my homework...)

9. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

interesting.. hmm..

This is where Terry and aakun died right? Does that mean that this person can kill TWICE? D= ..

10. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^The alien in mafia two killed three people on the first night. I think the deaths were just to start the intrigue xD

11. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Not to mention that the bomber killed 27 at once in Mafia 3. xD It's something to think about, though...

Anyway, I'm going to bed, so I'll just vote now.

Vote: No Lynch

12. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

oh right.. Good thing [whew] .. I got scared when I thought that that killer can kill twice in one phase..

13. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

OK, I've thought about it, and I think it's best if I reveal who I am. The reason why I can reveal myself is I can only die through lynch (yes, I can die, but only through lynch), so I am not afraid that the threats will target me, and they are free to test me if they don't believe me. The problem is, if I didn't reveal myself this early, I was concerned I would get setup as the godfather, for example, if the vigilante targets me, or the serial killer or mafia, and then when I don't die, they're going to lie and set me up as the godfather, like what aakun did to me in game 3 (and that would be a horrible waste of my ability). Why reveal myself at all? Because I was concerned that someone might investigate me and although I will turn out Kingdom-aligned, which I am, my character is a graduate, and you guys have been talking about graduates. I've been thinking about whether I should say who, I guess there's no reason not to. I am Mai Oshima. I'll even tell you what the color my name's character came in, in case that's the color in the narrative later on, it's white, color=#FFFFFF (it was really hard to read). Why reveal myself this early? If anyone sees my ability later on, and I explain later, it then looks suspicious.

How do you know that I am not the godfather and I'm not lying this time? I have one more "ability". I can make friends. As of last game, mafia could not make friends, it wouldn't make sense if they could. I will use it this night phase, not saying yet with who. I'm not saying whoever I invite should accept me, there are many reasons why you could reject me, but what I am saying is that I will reveal next day phase who I invited, and I hope that that person reveals that I sent the invitation. And that is my proof that I am not a threat. If I am rejected the first night, I will keep on using it on different people until I get a friend.

If you have a question for me, I would gladly answer. I would not reveal this much information or lie this early if I was a threat.

14. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

OK, I've thought about it, and I think it's best if I reveal who I am. The reason why I can reveal myself is I can only die through lynch (yes, I can die, but only through lynch), so I am not afraid that the threats will target me, and they are free to test me if they don't believe me. The problem is, if I didn't reveal myself this early, I was concerned I would get setup as the godfather, for example, if the vigilante targets me, or the serial killer or mafia, and then when I don't die, they're going to lie and set me up as the godfather, like what aakun did to me in game 3 (and that would be a horrible waste of my ability). Why reveal myself at all? Because I was concerned that someone might investigate me and although I will turn out Kingdom-aligned, which I am, my character is a graduate, and you guys have been talking about graduates. I've been thinking about whether I should say who, I guess there's no reason not to. I am Mai Oshima. I'll even tell you what the color my name's character came in, in case that's the color in the narrative later on, it's white, color=#FFFFFF (it was really hard to read). Why reveal myself this early? If anyone sees my ability later on, and I explain later, it then looks suspicious.

How do you know that I am not the godfather and I'm not lying this time? I have one more "ability". I can make friends. As of last game, mafia could not make friends, it wouldn't make sense if they could. I will use it this night phase, not saying yet with who. I'm not saying whoever I invite should accept me, there are many reasons why you could reject me, but what I am saying is that I will reveal next day phase who I invited, and I hope that that person reveals that I sent the invitation. And that is my proof that I am not a threat. If I am rejected the first night, I will keep on using it on different people until I get a friend.

If you have a question for me, I would gladly answer. I would not reveal this much information or lie this early if I was a threat.

15. katastr0phical1

^ Oh Mai... :D
    Well then.. gives me something to dream about..
    Bedtime here too. Back in ~8 hours to check up on Poly and Vika. :D

16. Naomi

^^ Actually, we were only suspecting the graduated members that transfered to SDN or the ones that graduated before the 5th gen joined. ^^;

Still, even if you can't be killed at night, I don't know why you'd reveal yourself this early. Wouldn't you be able to help the town even if we didn't know who you are?

17. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

makes it easier.. So graduates are indeed part of the game huh.. Guess that kinda confirms that. too early in the game but as the only one who actually said who they are (coughBrockcoughwthcough >.>), for now, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.. We'll see what happens at night if you come up..

[OT-ish]"MaiMai.. Aitakatta!!!".. Love that girl <3

18. katastr0phical1

Think that puts us back to a random 23 hand-picked by AT and Aak..
    Mai is one of aakun's favs, right? and it would make sense that he would be a little biased and give her some awesome ability....

I kinda follow, I guess.. that your ability, when used, could look very suspicious.. and rather come out now (be proactive) than try and defend yourself later (reactive)..

19. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Naomi, to be honest, I was mostly concerned that I would get framed as the godfather. The way for me to avoid that was to come clean this early. At least people can put me on their safelist. (Mods can delete the duplicate post, rotten 500 error.)

Yes, kata, you understood correctly why I needed to come out this early.

20. Naomi

I wouldn't accuse you of being the Godfather considering you were in Mafia 4 and accused in Mafia 3. xD Even if the roles are random, I wonder if someone could have the same role twice...

Anyway, I wouldn't have suspected you to be the Godfather at least. (Maybe something else, though~ :hehe:)