[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Did either of you actually read the article??? :|

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    "Both AKB48 Group and SNH48 Group operate from the principle that you can acquire one (1) voting ticket by buying a copy of the election EP (regardless of how many versions of that EP may exist)."

Not true, this year they also had an edition coming with 3 votes. In addition to that, until last year they also had other specially-made editions that granted purchasers 10 votes (although the correct definition should be "100 tenths of a vote"', because who the hell knows how things work in the PRC anymore) or even 48 votes (this one existing since when SNH was still under Japanese jurisdiction, admittedly), all of which sold at cheaply affordable prices.
    Anyone trying to make a comparison between Sousenkyo figures in AKB and China shouldn't forget that the SNH Sousenkyo numbers are inflated by design. Almost makes me want to say that this holds true for anything China does and says.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

True.
    And I wouldn't care at all if they didn't drag AKB into this. SNH fans always compare SNH to AKB from songs, stages and everything. It's so annoying.

It's not comparison, isn't it? And it is not the first time.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Announced in the collaboration Tadaima Renai Chu stage just now!!

MAYOYO GRAD CONCERT IN SAITAMA SUPER ARENA OCT 31st

Happy Halloween!!

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I very much did and it seemed really shady by trying to compare SNH's numbers with AKB's. They even brought up the point of SNH having less methods of votes (which in my interpretation means that even though SNH have less voting methods, they still outnumber AKB). Maybe if it was written in another non-SNH nor non-AKB site, I would consider the topics neutral but it's written on a site where SNH is the main focus. Isn't there no doubt that hidden bias is in there somewhere? Not even afraid to say this, Chinese people are actually really sneaky (in a bad way) while most Americans are very dense. Before you people start attacking me, I'm Chinese living in America so I know how both types work.
    ---
    Oh my, Mayuyu is graduating so soon. I thought she was going to graduate early next year :cry2: By the way, is it Oct 31th, 2017 or Oct 31th, 2018? :awesome:

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm surprised it came so early, but I expect another Takamina/Kojiharu situation.

Her big concert will be there, but she won't leave until some "important date" later in the year.
    12th anniversary maybe?

She's obviously going to center the 50th single, and that wouldn't come before November.

7. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Okay, now go actually read the article.

Unless your argument is "they shouldn't be comparing them at all!" in which case bollocks to that.

Chinese (or rather, most Asians) are indirect and Americans are direct. That is neither being shady nor being dense.

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Lol one of those comments "She's not popular so she probably didn't care" XD
    That's one way to look at it... I doubt many people will take notice of this :shifty:

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    People are more than happy to see her getting picked up by a dude.

Well feel bad for the soccer dude wota. Since Ryouka is gone now and Natsuki now going out with another guy loool

13. Matsui Hikari

Did Nattsun just go on a date without a mask...? LOL

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yappari. When it comes to theater girl's scandal, no buzz, no fuss.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Exactly @rka, When RKJ doesn't guarantee decent fans following for everyone in the group, why fans must adamantly adhere with it to the point of hate game? No benefit from it. It's all a matter of headline in the end.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Because a principle is a principle whether you're popular or not that's why. Time to fire her ass.

She had a brief window where she got some traction in gravure mags due to her big tits but unfortunately she couldn't translate that into popularity and was dropped by the grav mags. She should probably have graduated at least 2 years ago when she was in the grav mags and done some image dvds and at least then she would have some sort of career.

17. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I just looked up the guy and holy shit he's sooo cute. Get it Nattsu

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. Matsui Hikari

Ahhh it's an appropriate time considering how much NGT has advanced since their first reveal but that leaves Yukirin the only senior member left and she isn't even going to be there often :glare: However, I am worried that Kitarie will leave before SSK (which she probably will since it's summer). NGT girls was great with SSK this year but they are bound to drop next year. That is going to hit them hard and without the mental support of their captain, it's going to rough...

Ogiyuka will mostly likely be promoted to captain but I'm curious to know who will be co-captain :cute:

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I don't see Ogiyuka as the new NGT captain, she's just too weird. Gatanee seems to be the obvious choice, she's the oldest and is known to be reliable and responsible.