[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't really see it as mixed messages. All those things can be true at the same time.

I don't think anyone is saying it's all down to her. That would be ridiculous.

2. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

yea, I think it's fair for Haruppi to be unhappy about the fact that people would only think of Sasshi when they thought of HKT. I mean, she often says that she wants to be one of the members pulling HKT forward, so she would want to be one of the faces that pops into peoples' mind when they think of HKT as well. but I don't see that as something negative towards Sasshi and don't think she ever said anything negative about Sasshi at all. she praises Sasshi for what she does a lot in fact, doesn't she?

3. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm excited! SAKURA-SAKE will be this year's it girl for HKT48 yaaaaaay!

4. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Public announcement:
    For the next 10 weeks, I'll be translating a series of weekly HKT48 3rd gen and draft member interviews and posting them into the members' pages and the TRANSLATIONS thread in the HKT sub-forum.

Please check it out if you are interested. :) Thanks

P.S. And you know for sure I am counting down the days until Hazuki-chan's interview is posted. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Tarooooo Hope you are counting down the days till Eretan's interview as well! And a thank you is in order, so....

Thank You!:v: Gonna go check it now. :awesome:

Guess I got to resub that thread anyway. Somehow it does not show in my watched threads list.:glare:

6. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    A Sakura/Mio double center for the next single would be nice. Maaaaybe it could be possible?

7. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ IMO HKT48 will probably have wcenters for the foreseeable future, but IMO Sakura's presence overpowers Mio too much for a double center with those two to be possible.

I think with Piichan and Rikopi ranking the odds of Okapan ever getting back to senbatsu now is like zero percent. :fp:

IMO how Mio was able to distance herself from Meru is the most fascinating thing about those numbers. I think Meru is fine... she is still on pace IMO... but how was Mio able to do this? I don't follow her at all... did something happen... like did she change/powerup in someway or something? I wonder if Haruppi needs to stop thinking about Sakura as a rival and needs to start worrying about Mio. :^^;:

8. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Haruppi and Mio were 6k votes apart last election, this time they are 10k votes apart, so I don't think she has to worry about Mio too much. Although the difference in terms of rank between Mio and Meru is 11 spots, it's only 5000 votes. The gap could simply be the result of a rich wota or two. Either way, it is hardly insurmountable.

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Mioten got B Kennin. And she is just the perfect type to appeal to us B Oshis. Not all of her increase would come from that of course. But I am almost positve 2-3 ranks were cleared by B Oshi votes. Of which I was a part of. :D

As for Haruppi. She needs to keep Sakuratan as rival, while keepng an eye towards Madoka. Madoka's rank was no fluke. This will be good for Haruppi. She does best when threatened. Next year she will storm senbatsu. :twisted:

Meru seemed to have been stagnating for a bit. But lately, with her performances on Tentomou Chu!'s variety show, I feel she is back on the right path. And that is upwards. It was a bit late for this election however.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    What interview are you talking about? On youtube, or is it in a specific magazine?

11. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Online magazine Entame Next. This week: Yamamoto Mao. Part 1/3 is already up! Check it out in her thread.

Updates will come on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Aquos 3rd contest is up. http://aquos-hkt48.jp/sp/page3

Angel NakoMiku

if the video does not show watch the video here

vs

Devil NakoMiku

Angel Miku & Devil Nako would be perfect [hehe]

13. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Is the only contest that actually had my oshimen in it the second one, with the clothes?

14. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Seriously who is even into these kind of things lol?

15. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

What in the world did I just watch? :^^;: I lasted about 20 seconds of the first vid... it is like someone kidnapped NakoMiku and sent out two ransom videos or something. o_O

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Oya Masana's doing I'll bet :lol:

17. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
  18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I totally forgot about week 2 since I was too worried about Sousenkyo. :^^;: Congrats to Rinnu though. And even when Sasshi loses she appears in the video. :shifty:

LOL. Are you referring to this incident...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cuz yah... Miku looked kinda scared in that 2nd .gif IMO. :^^;:

I guess that means Mayuyu kidnapped Nako then...

:hehe:

19. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

oh wow, Congratulation!!! <3<3
    I bet she is so happy right now. I was touch when she express how happy she was to get 2 previously. Although this is nothing much as an opportunity, I understand that it meant alot to some girls in HKT. Therefore, this is definitely sweet result for me :mail:

20. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Yo guys. Remember that thing that Yuutan won back in March?

It's going to be aired LIVE on 6/14 on Niconico Douga!
    Members: Tanaka Yuka, Komada Hiroka, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Matsuoka Natsumi

「HKT48田中 優香のなんとなくやってみたー ~暴露トークバトル・ランキング1位記念生放送☆~」
    放送日時:6月14日(土)18:00~(予定)
    出演者:田中優香、駒田京伽、宮脇咲良、本村碧唯、松岡菜摘(ランキング順、敬称略)
    URL:http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv181619023

wooohooo Yutantantantanntanntannnntannnn