[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Since nobody seems to be reading the article translation thread (or Yamamoto Mao's thread), I will post the new interviews by Entame-Next here.

If any forum admins would like to make a sticky archive of these translations, please feel free to do so. :)

HKT48 Yamamoto Mao Interview Part 2/3

Source link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=617

Yamamoto Mao, Learning how to Take Selfies from Young Sempais?

---So let's talk about when you became a finalist at the Draft Conference. Did you think you were going to go that far?

Y: I couldn't believe I was still remaining. Even my mother said, "it's impossible" to me.

---But she was the one who applied for you!

Y: That's right. How mean (chuckle)

---But you were chosen by your first choice, HKT48. How did you feel at that moment?

Y: When my name was called I thought, "Eh! This is a joke!" I zoned out for a moment, and then started crying.

---Sashihara-san was the one who decided it should be you. What did you talk about afterwards?

Y: She asked, "You're going to be our only draft member, is that fine?" She said many kind things. I was very happy.

---HKT48 has a lot of young members. You're actually one of the "oneechans"

Y: But there are many younger girls who are more mature than me, like Tanaka Miku-chan.

---Miku-chan really seems to have it together, huh?

Y: Miku is very mature. You wouldn't think she's only 12 years old.

---Where does she surpass you in terms of maturity?

Y: Eh… Not sure… She's better than me at taking selfies? (chuckle) She says things like "Try to take it at this angle" or "You should take photos over there, where there's better lighting!" I learn a lot from her.

---Have you found that best shot angle for yourself?

Y: Not yet. Even now I learn from Miku.

---At the beginning of the year, you finally performed in front of the fans during the tour.

Y: That was a nerve-wrecking experience. Such a huge stage, so many people, it was all first-experiences for me. I can't remember exactly how it went anymore but I think I forced myself to smile.

---And you even performed the famous song, Nagisa no Cherry

Y: I tried my hardest to memorize Nagisa no Cherry. There's a lot of choreography that shakes the hips. I am bad at dancing to begin with, and it was a lot of mature movements, so it was difficult.

---According to Tashima Meru-chan, you were so nervous you barely ate the day before.

Y: I couldn't eat rice, and I had a fever at night. That surprised even me, how much anxiety my body was experiencing.

---I can relate to that. How did you feel after you performed?

Y: Really relieved. I could also eat properly. (laugh)

---Compared to that day, you should be a lot more confident in stages now, right?

Y: I'm still very nervous, but after performing at the theater shows, my mind matured a lot.

---You performed with Team H in Seishun Girls, right? How was it performing alongside Sempais?

Y: It is a fun experience starting from the first song, Seishun Girls. But I am still a beginner at keeping facial expressions and still bad at dancing. So I must work hard.

---What's are some of your most memorable moments from performances?

Y: I had the honor to perform "Ima ga Ichiban" during Request Hour. I was very happy to perform where I could talk to AKB48 members. I was equally nervous at that concert compared to my first HKT tour concert.

---And you also skipped meals and had a fever?

Y: I didn't have a fever (laugh), but I ate very little.

Part 2 ends here. Please look forward to the next part (coming on Friday, June 13)

2. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    @Tarooooo thanks for the translation!
    As expected from sasshi's disciple. lol

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Wow I guess we have Sasshi to blame for picking her ? That's sort of a relieve for me.

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
  5. kikiwayurinata

kikiwayurinata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    just wanted to ask, do anyone know any translator who has done the hkt members 37th senbatsu sousenkyo speech? especially, i would like to see what haruppi was actualy saying that made sasshi almost cried

6. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Now that is just plain :fp:. Are we still in the 1990's for crying outloud!:mad:

On another matter...

I am with @kikiwayurinata , gonna need a translation of Haruppi's acceptance speech. In vid format if at all possible. But would settle for text.:worthy:

8. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

KIV should be up to date. It was not formed until the HKT team shuffle in January.

As far as Team H, Chiichan has always been captain of that team as far as I know.

There is only about 2 years of history and only 3 generations so everything seems to be up to date.

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

The vote count is always shockingly close and often times exactly tied. Voters must be doing this on purpose... they are probably aiming for a tie result when the deadline finishes just to troll Aquos. :^^;:

10. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  11. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I just finished watching the sousenkyo broadcast unspoiled (just got back from holiday and have successfully avoided seeing any spoiler). I am generally pretty happy with the results and so pumped every time an HKT48 name was called out! I just love how happy they all look when their names got called out (with the exception of Sasshi unfortuntely). A few thoughts on this election:
    • It's amazing how Sakura just kept advancing and improving. Next Girl, Under Girl and now Senbatsu. She is still one of the few that kept improving in ranking over time
    • Love Tomiyoshi Revolution at the member intro! Thought Murashige would actually do a mentaiko then as well:)
    • All HKT members whose names start with M rank (Miyawaki, Murashige, Motomura, Moriyasu, Matsuoka)!
    • Never ever though Pii-chan and Riko are that popular (or has that many seriously devoted fans)!

12. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Entame NEXT Special - Yamamoto Mao Interview Part 3/3
    June 13, 2014
    Source ink: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=618

--- Mao-chan, this is the last portion of our interview. Could you tell me what are some of your goals as a member of HKT48?

Y: I still have yet to perform many songs, so I'd like to practice and memorize more. I've also only performed in the Seishun Girls show, so the next step is to try to appear in other setlists. I want to be put in a good position, and I want more people to know my name.

---Speaking of your name, I've always wanted what the "Pani" in your nickname means.

Y: It means "soon to suffer a panic attack" (laugh)

---Who gave you that nickname?

Y: Hmm… who was it now… I think it was a camera-man during the Draft Conference.

---So you didn't get the name from a member or staff? How did you feel about the name at first?

Y: Um, well, it was kind of like, "Oh, so I'm Mao-Pani…" (chuckle)"

---You didn't like it?

Y: No no, I don't dislike it! (laugh)

---For a nickname it's pretty easy to remember.

Y: Really? That's good.

---Have you thought about doing things outside of HKT48? Maybe as a solo performer?

Y: Ehhh, that's impossible for now. But, maybe TV dramas…?

---Ah, so you have thought about it. What kind of drama do you like?

Y: Sashihara-san has done a lot of really fun roles. I'd like to try something that's fun, too.

---Will you again become nervous and skip meals?

Y: Perhaps I will. I'll try my best!

---This is all just hypothesis and imagination, but where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Y: Hmm… I'll be 27 years old. I hope I'm a regular on TV. You know, if you flip the channel, you'd see me?

---Do you mean you'd be doing dramas, variety shows and things outside of singing?

Y: Yes… Oh, and I'd like to do commercials!

---What kind of commercials?

Y: Commercials about ice cream (laugh)

---We talked about golf before. Do you want to do something related to golf?

Y: No no, my score is too low. I can't do that.

---I don't mean working as a pro-golfer! (laugh)

Y: Then, maybe as a golf reporter.

---There sure are many people with different talents in the AKB48 group! Finally, please say something to the fans!

Y: I will try to perform in lots of live shows, so please watch over me and support my growth!

---Thank you very much!

Next issue: Monday, June 16. Who will be the new member? Look forward please! ☆

(Fingers crossed for Hazuki-channnnn, and holy shit I want this reporter's job. He's having so much fun and laughing and everything T _ T)

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it made me change my mind about Mao! She is developping her personnality more and more!

She really need to stand out though

14. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    She hasn't even done much but she's already dreaming about different things. Sasshi what have you done!?!?

15. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I thought she was really funny in the draft videos and she became my favorite draftee right away. I remember one of her friends said she's just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

In the HKT shows so far she's been reserved, I hope she can open so everyone can see her good points :)

Thanks for the translation @Tarooooo .

16. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    this answer killed me. xD

17. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    ATTENTION: For those who want to watch the Niconico Live show starring Tanaka Yuka, Komada Hiroka, Matsuoka Natumi, Motomura Aoi and Miyawaki Sakura, please tune in to this link: http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv181619023

18:00 Japan time, that's in 15 minutes!!!

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    you mean Hokamina?

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    It's getting quite laggy now after the stream hit 10k viewers. :XD: When it started at 5k it was fine

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

glad i got the premium membership tbh