[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Where do you get the latest updates from? the mixi 2ch thread somehow is no longer there, and I'm forced to guess the names from this website, all names appear in some encoded language
    http://sakura66.web.fc2.com/data2/index33.html

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    The names are in normal Japanese on that site for me. If you have firefox, you need to set it to recognize japanese sites. For Firefox to recognize a Japanese site automatically, select View -> Character Encoding -> Auto-Detect > Japanese. That should work if you have the fonts installed already.

3. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

new cm for タンスのゲン
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r4XkcnEqCg[/yt]
    newsclip
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEzODQ5MzU2.html[/youku]

4. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

NO. please please tell me it's just a CM thingy, I mean first Hatsukoi then Onegai and now CMs. I really hope that it's just their way of super pushing their 2nd gen ace, possibly double center like NMB and SKE but the 2nd girl is 2nd gen....
    If not this will be the worst thing that's ever happened in the 48 fandom to an established group center, I mean Haruppi's not just team H's center she's also HKT's :( this is so sad, especially since she's really pretty and charismatic. Meru's also not even doing half the job Haruppi's doing in mixi with all the push that even Haruppi didn't get in AKB. I really want the 3rd documentary to come out it has some nice segments about Haruppi talking about center and stuff, it might garnish her some attention.

don't do this Aki-p not to such a cheerful girl.

5. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    What Aki-P do with Meru, is inexplicable.

I read many 2ch thread, and they said too, that push is abnormal!
    I even didnt understand, why they put in the center of Undergirls?
    (she kicked the possible center: Yuira,Fujite,Nana,Juri,or Kodama )

I found a poll where Jp fans/wotas are voting who's popular (meaning who will be the center) of the song Waiting Room
    [​IMG][​IMG] <translated
    If we look the full vote the ranking are th follow:
    1. Fujie 206
    2. Kodama 149
    3. Tashima 89
    4. Kikuchi 82
    5. Kawaei 71
    6. Nagao 68
    ---
    Unique votes (Means one vote/IP)
    1. Kodama 83
    2. Kikuchi 55
    3. Tashima 40
    4. Fujie 38
    5. Kawaei 37
    6. Iriyama 36

-----
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/23382448.html
    http://htsr-akb.doorblog.jp/archives/23289019.html
    I didnt find the 3. link where wotas talk about her extrem push.

Let me explain:
    If they keep doing this meaningless pushing with her, sooner or later some team H member loose her willpower, or spirit, and they graduate.
    I dont understand AKS not changed the management sooner.
    If they have done it , we found many HKT members personality:
    - Murashige and Chiyori variety talent.
    - Aoi, Chihro, and Sakura cuteness.
    - And maybe we found out that Haruppi able to fits the center position. (I think she fits very well)

PS:
    After the wall of text , you can call me, I am a Meru-hater. No. I'm not. Actually I happy that they find a good character, who will be fits for the future HKT team KIII.
    Unfortunately, her abnormal push turns me against her, but not for one person but the whole 1st gen of HKT.

6. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Aww man, I love Meru but I undersdtand what you mean. I am personally happy she is pushed sooo much really I want her to be the next Jurina and she hasnt been in HKT48 fo even a year NOT to mention a full member yet so yes she may NOT be where Haruppi is who ha been in the groups and a full member with exposure and more experience but she will get there.

But I see why ppl will be mad too because she is a KKS and you expect her to be KIII center so its NOT to ruin the love you have for the original team H right? I understand completely and I am really biased but I get it. :(

I feel she will continue this way. I am super happy for her position and I want her to stay that way till someone new or beter crosses Aki-P's mind but I hope that never happens either. I want her to be a complete Jurina 2.0 in AKB48 and all and Murashige also. I hope this singke ROCKS! :XD: :XD:

7. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Somehow I doubt Aki-P will allow the 2nd Jurina incarnate to go to KIII, especially considering no sister-group 'center' comes from the 2nd Team of the group. Still, power to Meru if she becomes the first group center to be in a 2nd Team though :lol:

But that said, as much as I feel sorry for Haruppi, I actually do hope that Meru can keep her current push - I mean, SKE and NMB already has 2 co-existing centers (WMatsui for SKE, Milky and Sayanee for NMB) and its up to argument to say which member has the larger fanbase, so I don't see why HKT can't do the same or even have 4 Centers (Meru, Haruppi, Sasshi, Sakura).

But that said, if Aki-P intends takes 2nd incarnate of Jurina to the most literal sense, then I expect Meru will not be full center for HKT - maybe WCenter with Haruppi, but she'll definitely be part of the AKB Senbatsu eventually along with Sasshi, and the fact that Meru has been center in both songs for the new singles shows that it is probably inevitable - But even then, Meru herself have proven to possess a lot of potential considering she is the first and probably only member to ever catch my attention, so I believe that Aki-P's selection is once again right.

Regardless of the case, such is the life in the 48-family - what Aki-P wants, Aki-P gets, and if Aki-P decides to push Meru, I doubt things will change with her push unless, as what @MeruShige pointed, someone with even more potential comes up in the next KKS Selection (doubtful, but in which case we'll all be in the same boat) Still, as I stated above, it is not in the trend of the 48-group for Aki-P to totally replace a Center member, a WCenter or un-official center is usually the trend as seen with SKE and NMB, so I doubt Haruppi or any popular member's position will be in any major trouble.

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    The fact that aki-p called her the second jurina does not mean she will get the same opportunities or will be treated the same as jurina. Can we please stop with "oh because jurina is part of a wcenter = meru will be part of a wcenter.

Nothing is definitve or inevitable

9. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

what's wrong with pushing Meru? I don't like overpush either but from what I saw in recent months, she's far superior than the 1st gen. This may be cruel to Haruppi as she's very hardworking and quite sensitive, but Meru is really better than her as a center. I had no special feeling to any HKT girl while watching H1 until seeing Meru, so yeah I support her push. Well, I hope the management would deal with Haruppi's case carefully, as I am afraid that her fate would be like Jo

Morever I don't like how 1gen member getting more privilege in the other groups so it's quite fresh to see a 2gen member to be pushed ahead in this group . To me all of them are just like the newer generations of AKB and should be treated the same.

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^^ True. But then again, surely having Meru as AKB Senbatsu along with Sasshi and being WCenter in HKT will beat having her completely replace Haruppi as Center of HKT? Which looks to be what many here are complaining, the non-existent 'inevitable' is actually the best-case scenario in this case.

Furthermore, I never did stated that because Jurina is WCenter then Meru will inevitably be WCenter because Meru is considered 2nd Jurina. I meant that Meru might be WCenter because it has not been in the trend of any sister group for a center to be completely replaced and usually the center spots are shared by popular members - What the 'inevitable' was refering to, was the fact that Meru will eventually appear as part of the AKB Senbatsu from HKT, and I'm pretty sure that Aki-P will add her in considering every pushed member got into Senbatsu at least once (and most usually stayed) + the fact that Meru was center in the 2 coupling songs somewhat shows that Aki-P is going towards this route.

11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I can't really see how meru is objectively superior compared to the 1st gens. She might be a better dancer than haruppi but I' still have to see a show where she does something interesting. haruppi doesn't mind making a fool of herself. I wouldn't even consider meru to be the most popular 2nd gen at this point and it looks she'll need all the push she can get to keep up with mio.

I don't mind the meru push to be honest and I don't think it's cruel to haruppi at all. Being 1st gen centre doesn't have to mean she's certain to become centre of the whole group just bc that happened in the other groups. I'm fine with meru centre if its good for hkt but not everyone is as positive about her (looks) as some make it sound.

12. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^i don't mind the meru push too
    but if you ask me about hkt center, i really will think about meru and haruppi

But meru center in hatsukoi butterfly for me was superb... and aside for meru push, chori, annya and mio are really appealing now

is difficult, but i will support the new management direction...
    HKT is bombing now, all my wota friends are looking for hakata now and i really think this is a good thing

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

My first reaction to Hatsukoi Butterfly PV was where is Haruppi (ah, there she is) and who is this girl with scary evil eyes (Meru).
    I don't mind the push though it does seem to be over top. Quite frankly I barely notice Meru in HKT shows, outside of her being Center in single songs and theater. (I spend more time wishing Anya was in front row and had more screen time)
    I saw some theater shows before Meru came along and I thought wow, Haruppi really has this radiance, but lately she seems somehow down. .___. I wonder why.

14. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    I don't think so. If that would happen management and Aki-P will get a real hate and bad words about them and even if they don't care they will try to avoid this situation. Suppose that someone left the band after the promotion first single, it'd be obvious for fans to conclude that something is wrong in HKT.
    tbh I don't understand phenomenon of Sakura, she's very sweet but for me she doesn't really stand out from others girls. I really like Haruppi and she reminds me Paruru, I wouldn't say that she's boring but I don't see her as the main center of HKT48.
    And here comes Meru. From the beginning she has been heavily promoted, she's quite interesting and has Akimoto's support, as you can see management begins to create her as a group leader and I think that this is going to happen (maybe she's leader already).
    I think that the best way would be to create two groups like shirogumi and akagumi in SKE. Centers would be Sakura with e.g. Sasshi and Haruppi with Mio but what about Meru? [think] it's not that simple.

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Lets hope they don't do shirogumi and akagumi full of senbatsu like ske did haha. It was great when they threw the matsuis out

16. Jeffsquall

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

well

we have 3 sides.
    i think we will have shirogumi, akagumi and kks

and i really think they will do full senbatsu in these cases...

but nmb is doing like this and the sides are godly

17. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I would like to say Mio is more popular because she along with many of the age appropriate 2nd gen recieved a good few months of exposure from G+ accounst so they were able to garner attention and fans before the younger members (like Merumeru). I point this out because that is why Mio I(wildy popular other member of Team KIII) is so popular than (Judging from G+ account followers).

I only noticed HKT48 because of MeruMeru to be honest :( and then Yuko and Murashige kept my attention otherwise I wouldnt know of HKT48. That i to say Haruppi isnt as interesting and neither in Sakura and they are like the double centers. Meru is (I will admit) com ing out of her shell and still interesting as a person.

Murashige is my hold on HKT48 and second gen also. I would love a w Center but still want Meru center. :hehe: :^O^:

:^^;: Sorry guys I am I just love meru as much as I love Jurina and Oshima Yuko lol :drool:

Ohhhhh~~~ Yukooooo~~~ :drool: :drool: Meruuu~~~~ :^O^: :^O^:

But lets just see what happens in this single guys and then we'll know whats going on in Aki-P's head lml :D

Aki-P :blush: you sly dog you :hehe: What are, your plans?

18. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Mio was growing twice as fast as meru on mixi before the g+ accounts. And there's always been a certain hype around meru + she was centre for their first pv. That should be enough to counter the fact that mio has had g+ 6 weeks before meru.

Mio is just more popular bc people probably think she's cuter [hehe]

19. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

another clip~
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE0MDA3OTQ4.html[/youku]

20. Jeffsquall

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

she is INSANELY cute and pretty

but I think there are some factors too for its popularity:

- she knows what to do when you are in the spotlight, like in odeake or in Hyakatten.
    - She is cute, but no to shy to participate in segments
    - she is far the most loved hkt member for the other 48 members, and i think this count a lot for the wotas