[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Ok thank you!

2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The Election has started !!!!

6月18日(土)12:00-19:00 --- BSスカパー!
    「AKB48 45thシングル選抜総選挙〜コンサートから午後7時まで生中継〜」

Wish you guys all the best !

For those who have no links to the sites or BS Skapa ;

Yea, you have to create a free account to enter .... search for sorasan if not arrived
    For those who have the links, stay there coz the quality is better at your sites :)

*IF this is against forum's rules, plz delete this post. No offence meant, just wanna share.

Mod Edit: Please PM this user for their links if needed! We don't need links being taken down left and right

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  3. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I would edit it out just so you don't get flagged and shut down

4. mistertablet

mistertablet Kenkyuusei

With Meru & Mio ranked down, I predict they won't ever become HKT48 single center anymore

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If only rank is considered, well...
    At least HKT has many option for their front girl now.It's a good result, as a whole.

6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The final show of the day for the general population by TV Asahi

6月18日(土)23:12-24:08 緊急生放送!AKB総選挙延長戦 --- テレビ朝日

For those who have no links to the sites or TV Asahi ;

Yea, you have to create a free account to enter .... search for sorasan if not arrived
    For those who have the links, stay there coz the quality is better at your sites :)

*IF this is against forum's rules, plz delete this post. No offence meant, just wanna share.

Mod Edit: Please PM this user for their links if needed! We don't need links being taken down left and right

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    HKT did really well, i wasn't expecting that many new faces in the ranking, Congrats! I'm specially glad about Aoitan, i hope this mean her comeback to the senbatsu. I'm a bit sad about the members who dropped, but hopefully they will be able to overcome this.

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    SSK should be renamed as HKT48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo. So many girls ranked and it's clear HKT's fandom stretches way beyond Fukuoka.

The really impressive fact is that over 50% of Team H was ranked. That is why there were so many empty chairs on the HKT side when the event was at its end.

It's going to be very interesting to see how HKT's Senbatsu will change considering the amount of girls as well as the issue of drop rankings.

9. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Our hkt fandom is quite small compared to other groups on this forum but if you've been following, HKT has been slowly gaining momentum over the past few years. I think one of the major reasons for that is HKT has that nostalgic AKB family feeling from the past. The members have strong personalities and are really close with each other. One reason for this is because HKT is the smallest group they are much closer with each other. It also makes it easier to support the group as a whole. You can't have that with AKB since their are so many members, not to mention the senpai-kohai relation make it even harder. Sakura describe her time with AKB as "work" and HKT as family.

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Most rank on the lower rungs. The next move should be to populate the SSK and undergirls.:cool:

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Is this going to be the year HKT gets 3 singles?

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No. 1/74 would have been earlier, and a second one would have come out, or at least been announced, already. There is too much coming from 48G soon-ish for HKT to get anything before late fall at the earliest.

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

^same thought. Any news on 4th gen?

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Singles wise, yeah. At this point everything looks like we'll get the usual Sept/Nov single and that'll be it for this year.

4th gen wise, I'd say to keep a look out for the 11th & 12th July tour start.
    If you go by the time it took for 3rd & 2nd gens to come around after the audition deadline and apply it to the 4th, the unveil would be around 19th June - 3rd July. However, as the tour starts right after that window, I'd say that they'll probably unveil them during those first two days. Maybe earlier at some random theater perf, but I doubt it.

15. StealthEXE

StealthEXE Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    If I recall correctly, Sasshi said in a Showroom broadcast that she is taking a day off from work near the end of June to attend 4th gen on-site auditions. Assuming everything is decided by the end of June, the 4th gen would most likely introduce themselves during the summer tour, but I don't think they would be ready to perform just yet. So I think your timeline of 19th June - 3rd July fits nicely with what Sasshi said!

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Generally speaking, they (new gens) usually only sing one or two songs when they first get introduced. So 4th Gens will likely perform, just not the full concert set. Then they will start being slotted in as Zenza Girls before Team stages for the first several months, hopefully. First full performances will probably be as unders in the theater.

Unless there are enough for a KKS stage. Unlikely. One can hope though, r-right?

Just give me a 10-nin Team TII stage first!:worthy: With Eretan front line!:^O^:

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

thanks for the info everyone >___<

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  20. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls