[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

yep just like Matsumara kaori you can be famous on g+ if you have a funny/dorky personality :XD: im so happy for anna she's kinda been pushed all the way from frontgirl to 2nd row....

2. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH8x3cf9AJo[/yt]​

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I noticed that too. Why is management giving up on her? After Sasshi and Churi, Anna is the best talker HKT has.

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Osaka is very well known to be the culinar capital of Japan. So much delicious food everywhere. That's why most of the girls are posting them eating takoyaki and other stuff

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    HKT Mixi 130324 (compared to my last update here on 130316

Miyawaki Sakura 1515 (+26)
    Motomura Aoi 1022 (+31
    Kodama Haruka 924 (+27)
    Murashige Anna 909(+15)
    Moriyasu Madoka 792 (+17)
    Tomonaga Mio 780 (+66) ↑
    Anai Chihiro 774(+23) ↓
    Nakanishi Chiyori 753 (+13) ↓
    Matsuoka Natsumi 695 (+21)
    Ueki Nao 519 (+5)
    Shimono Yuki 479 (+15)
    Tashima Meru 475 (+20)
    Kumazawa Serina 409 (+4)
    Wakatabe Haruka 373 (+10)
    Fuchigama Mai 353(+15)
    Yamada Marina 339 (+8)
    Tani Marika 338 (+14)
    Akiyoshi Yuka 309 (+5)
    Tanaka Natsumi 306 (+4)
    Komada Hiroka 287 (+10) ↑
    Abe Kyoka 281 (+3) ↓
    Imada Mina 276 (+4)
    Fukugawa Maiko 262 (+2)
    Umemoto Izumi 239 (+1)
    Okamoto Naoko 229 (+3)
    Ueno Haruka 201 (+1)
    Inoue Yuriya 190 (+5)
    Sakaguchi Riko 190 (+10)
    Tomiyoshi Asuka 186 (+10) ↑
    Kojina Yui 178 (+2) ↓
    Okada Kanna 158 (+7)
    Ito Raira 133(+2)
    Kusaba Minami 130 (+6)
    Tanaka Yuka 126(+6)
    Iwahana Shino 115(+4)
    Goto Izumi 110 (+5)
    Ui Mashiro 91 (+2)

Mio is growing so much harder than the rest. I wouldn't be surprised if she surpassed everyone but sakura in the next few weeks. Same is happening on G+ although it will take her some more time to catch up. Meru really needs all of her push to keep up with Mio.

All the senbatsu girls got a nice boost. Good to see Aoi still doing great despite getting overlooked so much in comparison to the other top 12 girls.

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  9. chiuchimu

^ :^^;:
    first picture, they don't look too enthusiastic!

10. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I stated this before but maybe I didn't say it here. The wota fave will always be ahead of pushed/center girl in numbers such as mixi and G+. Again I wpoint out examples of wota faves and the center or pusheed girl and the numbers.

Awesome Yuko is a wotaa fave and dominated numbers over acchan the center and pushed girl.

Matsui rena is the wota fave and dominates in mixi and G+ (by a good 100,000-200,000) over Matsui Jurina.

Meru and Mio are still neew but mio is the wota fave and meru is the pushed/center girl so its likely like their senpeis this fate will be on them too.

11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since it's applying to several members, i post it here : I just made some funny GIF with the personnalized size of Stage48 about sakura chan and murashige :

12. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Personally, I found Sakura's reaction to be funnier tbh - the monkey just seems a bit 'forced' to me [speechless]

Nyanyways, it seems like Meru, Mio, Sakuratan and Murashige appeared on SKE's Magical Radio yesterday [party]

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTMyMDAzNDMy.html[/youku]

Enjoy :awesome:

13. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Lmfaoooo I vote Murashige comedy and funny comes natural for the Russian monkey! :awesome: :XD:

I looove that face she is making freaking epic. [rock]

Sakura is just cute lol.

14. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  15. MAIcrosoft

MAIcrosoft Kenkyuusei

This XD

[​IMG]

16. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    The article says that at the end of the first season, Chori and Annya, who aimed to be the Sasshi and Miichan combo of HKT, broke down.

Chori: I really regret ending (the season) like this. I couldn't amount to anything! Even though I'm 'from the variety group', I couldn't do anything. *sob* :cry: I'm sorry, it isn't fine like this...

Sasshi: That isn't the case, and there's still season 2!

Takamina: Is it fine if I cut in the interview? @I translated it the best I could :/

Takamina: Excuse me, and thanks (@I suppose for being allowed to cut into the interview). It's fine, you were very interesting! It's only been a year and you have a very good fighting spirit! It's true that your goal is to be like Sasshi and Miichan. but it took them quite a few years. Of course, from my point of view, HKT is not yet up to the same standard that Sasshi and Miichan had set; but it is not necessary for you to continue to be like them, just keeping the same fighting spirit is enough.

Chori: Alright...

Takamina: Because this is your own program, you have to be more energetic and have a blast. What's more, because the members in HKT aren't that good as variety actresses, your priority shouldn't be trying to be noticeable, rather on what you should be doing (to make the show interesting). Sashihara is a very good role model by making whatever other members say interesting. With this, it's much more fun and hence a need for the like of the 2 of you. I believe that the 2 of you are capable of making this happen!

Chori and Annya: *nod*

Sasshi: Since we have the chance of a 2nd season, you could use the reactions Aichan made during the punishment game today as a reference. While watching the whole program, find ways to make the program a lot more fun and laughable.

Takamina: Thank goodness for Aichan~ The 2 of you are really serious :D However, it's fine to have some fun as well, let yourselves loose at times.

Sasshi: Mori-P! Can you please advise on this as well?

[I'm sorry but I have to get off my com now :/ I'll translate it when I get back from school... which is around 20 hours from now :/]

17. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ^ Thanks for translation. Looks like this conversation might be included on the DVD for HaKaTa Hyakkaten as the preview show a tearful Chiori and Murashige on the set.

18. chiuchimu

I think Chiori and Murashige will do just fine. they will find their own balance.

19. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Another HKT x B.L.T is coming out!
    [​IMG]

20. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Continuing from my previous post,

Mori-P: HKT has yet to have a member that can do well individually (for variety shows). Variety is like playing soccer. It isn't about solo goals, it's about the team effort like the good passes from the mid-fielders. Takamina is like the midfielder of AKBingo, where she says something like "*blah blah* is good at this kinds of stuff" and the camera switches it attention to the person. This is mainly because Takamina knows where her friends' talent lie in. Even within the members, they collaborated among themselves to maximize as much air time per person as they also know their strengths. Doesn't this make the program much more fun?

Takamina: Even though it is true that you want to be more interesting and funny, but it shouldn't just be that right? (I think she means that they should also be trying to push the other members like what Sasshi and Miichan did for the AKBingo episode of AKB vs HKT)

Annya: I've held on too strongly to the phrase "I am who I am". The fact is that sometimes my responses were just subtle. Whenever Chori gets a chance to make a gag, I just watch her (my rival) and not try to grab the chance (follow up of the gag?)... From now on, I'll collaborate with the variety group and Chori to make the whole of HKT much more interesting and funny! [hi5]

All together (Sasshi + Takamina + Mori-P???): Ooohh... Gui-gui is changing! :lol:

Chori: Thinking about it, the program does indeed have parts that don't seem to blend in with the rest. Since we given another chance at this, I'll stop being afraid of the future and look forward to facing the challenge ahead! I'll do my best and let everyone see that I gave my all!

Sorry for the late update, I was kinda busy :/