[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    no i am talking about "one day, they might performed a K setlist and this is my current opinion" xD

#IMHO It's hard to explain what "Aura" is, but if you watched 0048 episode 1, it will be just like it. Something resonates with you heart and makes it "doki doki" or warm or etc. Team J does have an interaction with fans before, thanks to Cleo. But after she graduated...

2. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

so if someone still doen't make you doki2 then she doesn't have any aura yet right ? so far i din't feel any doki2 towards them. maybe that's why even tough i watch more than 100 times i never get any delution hahahha. i watch them that much just because i want to support them. that's why to me performance if everything, if you can't give 100% in stage, then i will give them critics, and if she's my oshi, i expect more from her... my oshi is ve... and she is on team J... that's why i keep bash team J and i more picky to team J. to kks i also support them, but not that hard when critize them(except for viny :D )...

To me team J should always give 100%, but the reality most of the time they only give 80%. only some of them almost always give 100% which is ve(remember when she injured? she keep dance like nothing happen, thanks god), dhike, stella(remember when she replace ve, and she was sick, but she also perform like nothing happen). while kks "100% is they standard" this is what my friends says he also a regular theater watcher, and non delusional type.... sometimes they give 200% that's why denna colapse... I want team J have enthusiastic like the kks, i rarely see it :(

so haters here doen't mean "hate", i hate team J because to me they not do on what they should do. i will praise them when they give 100%, i've been watch it also, and that time i said "this is for the first time i can enjoy RKJ setlist", but it's beed 2 months from now ... after that show they performance keep decreasing, while the kks seems increasing. so if i bash team J doean't mean that i don't love them, that's because i love them, i want them to be better, because they can, they done that before. so that's what i will tell to them on today HS. while for kks, i will say "Even you better than team J, keep give them respect since they are your sempai" specially for Yupi, since she will perform with team J this Wed and Thu. :)

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    well, as i said before, it'shard to explain, because you have to feel it rather than think about it. Other people might had their own method to decide whether this girl has an aura or not

I still love Team J, remembering the fact that my kami-oshi is there and i also had 3/4 favorite members there. Well, i'm giving those critics to J, for they always forgets the fans who watched them on TV

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    When I think of an 'aura'... and in this case, I mean, largely 'idol aura'. I'm thinking of a very natural charisma:
    Able to make people feel comfortable, they make people want to flock to them.
    They draw attention from the room and it's hard to lose them in a crowd because they naturally stand out. This can be because of looks, personality, effort.

The AKBingo episode from last year when the kouhai were asked about their senpai's auras:
    Now, the next theme is " Among those 5 members, which senpai's aura you feel the most?"
    Akimoto: I really want to be told that I have aura. Also there's a person who has mistaken me as the person who has an intimidating aura.
    Host: The kouhais?
    Akimoto: I am pretty much at the top if you are talking about an intimidating aura.

Matsubara: When I saw Yukirin without makeup in the dressing room, I thought her aura was like being shut off. Her silhouette becomes faint.

Host: Where exactly do kouhais feel the aura from them? Now, the 1st rank (Watanabe Mayu). I wonder why.
    "When I first met her, I thought she was amazing."
    "Even without makeup, her cute aura is not even half-bad."
    "An amazing person such as this doesn't exist commonplace."
    Then from the kouhai's point of view, Watanabe is amazing?

Kojima Natsuki: Even if I watch the rehearsal, despite it not being the real performance, her aura is amazing. You could even make the expressions very well.

Host: Now for 2nd, Akimoto.
    "When we appeared at the performance together, I really felt her aura."
    "Because among AKB48's members, I think she's the most beautiful senpai."
    "In the dressing room, she's always walking around nearly naked."

Host: The opinion towards the 3rd rank Kuramochi
    "I feel the cool aura within her"
    "Once I see her appearance at performances, my tension raises"

Host: The 4th, Kashiwagi.
    "During the performance, I didn't notice you disappeared despite seeing you there just a moment ago."

Host: Now, the 5th, Miyazawa.
    "When I saw her fashion outfit on AKBINGO! I was dumbfounded."
    "She seems to be doing a strange face even with her normal face."
    "At the assembly hall handshake event, her mother who was sending her off told Miyazawa she had such a amazing aura~"

Episode 196, credit: AIDOL

5. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Trans7 has no signal since morning.
    is it just me?

I want to watch JKT48 @Pas Mantab :'(

6. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Just try the live streaming: http://www.mytrans.com/live/trans7#

There's JKT in pas mantab ? I didn't know that :XD:
    Good thing that it's still in an hour.

7. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^
    yes, it is.
    I just knew it yesterday after i watched pas mantab there was preview for today..

Argh! There's problem with my inet connection. I just hope someone will record it then i'll watch thru youtube

nah, the signal is BACK! :D

8. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

don't worry, they will :awesome: , btw anyone in here will LR from HS today?

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    dang i forget about it
    i just check it out and it ended already

#BadLuckTMI

well, a quick recap anyone?

10. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

They sang Aitakatta ! I'm guessing that this wasn't live right ? But they're still gonna be on so don't worry.

11. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

What do you mean 'ended' ? They're still there right now

edited : sounds like it's now the last segment

12. katshaaa

katshaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    I didn't come to the HS today, nor see Trans7 :cry:

But I did come to the theatre on the 13th!

I came at around eleven to get the WL tix because I didn't get the verification email (my friend did though, and it was her first time too =_=). I expected that there wouldn't be a lot of girls, since it's a known fact that the majority of JKT fans are guys, but surprise, surprise... the place was swarmedwith girls! By the time I was there, I got the middle-almost-to-the-back position in the line, and I didn't get the tix, after all. Some of them went all the way from outside Java/Jakarta, some sacrificed their studying time for UN to see the girls, and some are apparently regular theater-goers. The girls that didn't get the tix were crazy scary as they shouted, "It's fine to stand up!! Let us in!!" and there were a lot of pushing and most look pretty desperate. No wonder the security guards told me that girls are far scarier than guys, "Galak banget!", they said. [hehe]

In the end, the girls that are left just watched the show from the big LCD screen in the theater's lobby, and my friend and I opted to see the second show. To pass the time, I bought Kinal's JK Nemurihime photo (my first photopack!!! >//<), while my friend bought tons of official merch— Ghaida's JKT Sanjou photo, stickers, and JKT shirt from this guy selling PP.

AND AND AND! While we were waiting in Hop-Hop upstairs, Beby passed by!!! She was so sparkling white and pretty and nice. As I saw her, I stuttered and did this pathetic wave, "B-beby!" and she smiled so kindly at me and nodded, waving as well. I was so starstruck afterwards, since this was the first time a member greeted me, and not at a crowd of people— Delima and Sendy smiled at us and the girls waiting for the WL tix before they came into the theatre— but the feeling was completely different when a member politely regarded you personally. :inlove:

We lined up for the WL tix at around five thirty. At around six, the security guards told the boys waiting for the WL tix that they run out of tix because they're giving them all to us girls that didn't get the first show tix. :^O^:

The show was great— no lip-synching during Nagai Hikari and Ano Koro no Sneaker, and some of the members' didn't lip sync during their solo lines in the unit songs as well. As I remembered, Melody, Gaby, and Jeje were in Kuroi Tenshi; Ayana, Rena, and Haruka in Heart Gata Virus (the fan chanted "Ayana~ Ayana~" instead of "Oooh~ Oooh~" lmao); Beby, Akicha, and Frieska in Renai Kinshi Jourei; Cigull, Dhike, and Ve(? not sure) in Tsundere; and Rica, Shanju, Delima, and Sendy(? not sure as well ^^;) in Manatsu no Christmas Rose.

The talk segments was hilarious! The theme's befittingly called "Bullying Haruka" as the members dared her to say "Starbucks" and other words without her Japanese pronunciation (Starbucks instead of Sutarubakusu lmao). The second talk segment's theme was, "What would you do if someone confessed their love to you in the handshake event?", and the members' say the greasiest lines— "I've been watching you in the theatre all along as well, kok kak!". What came as a sort of surprise was Sendy's answer, "Sorry, but I can't... You guys think you're the only ones that can oshihen~?" to which Delima asked, "What's oshihen, kak?", and Sendy replied, "I don't know, but I saw my mentions on twitter, 'Sorry Sendy, but I'm going to oshihen' and all those lol." The third talk segment's theme was, "Who would you want to handshake with in AKB/NMB/HKT/SKE?" and Akicha said, rather cutely, "Aku... pernah semua?" (different level lol) When the members listed their oshis though, Haruka kept saying "Haruka Nakagawa, Haruka Nakagawa, Haruka Nakagawa" lmao.

There were people that held up a "HBD GABY" sign at the back for the encore (which, of course, was chanted "GABY! GABY!" instead of the normal ankoru). After the encore, the members made some announcements regarding the shirts that are designed by three members each week (they're going to sell those personally too, supposedly)— this week was Shanju's, Rica's, and Dhike's— and about the Heavy Rotation Special Concert for the people lucky enough to win the lucky draw. They trolled Gaby and was going to end it without any surprise lol, but the cake came and they sang Namida Suprise (quite smoothly and nicely live, I noted!) and Delima read her letter to Gaby. It was incredibly sweet, save for the "Wash your hair more often, Gab," part lol, and even Gaby cried a little too.

Also, during the high-touch, I told Akicha, "Sousenkyou ni ganbatte yo!!" and she nodded and said, "Mhm!" :blush:

Overall, they improved quite drastically performance-wise and variety-wise since I last saw RKJ, which was two months ago. Gon's Indonesian was noticeably better, and Ayana's speech in Heart Gata sounds so much cuter than before! I'm glad that there were plenty of girls present for the Ladies & Kids Show as well (a bit butthurt tbvh but still~)

Anything interesting from the HS event? =w=

13. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

I was hoping they would celebrate Gaby's birthday during the first show. I should've went to both shows -_-
    I'm happy that you had a good time~

And what I can conclude from the HS event was that, you get less HS time with team J members than with KKS. I heard that you only had 5 secs with Melo, whereas I got like, almost 20 secs with Novi !! She even remembered that I gave her 3 fanletters, which surprised me, I mean, how can she remember that ? And she even asked me my name :^O^:

HS with my KKS Oshi, instead of my favorite from team J was a good choice. [hehe]

14. katshaaa

katshaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    If I could attend, I would've chosen to do a HS with Ikha instead of Kinal as well lol

Oh, and could someone link me to the post of all the members' photo packs? I think I'm going to start collecting those~

15. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Today's HS Event was a BLAST!
    It's really powerful, something I've never experienced before.
    :cute:

16. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    For me it was a bitter sweet HS experience, i missed 1st session and failed to handshake with my KKS oshimen (Kariin) :cry: :cry: , but it ended well for two others, I'm very nervous when handshaking with Rena becasue she's very cute ( really really cute) so i can't arrange my word properly, with Rica the mood is very friendly, she asked my name and how many times i go to teather, now waiting for the national handshake event

17. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Yeah I agree with you, I mean, I prepared tons of questions for Novi but I panicked, so all I said was "Iya" whenever she asked me a question :fp:

But it was still worth it. I think during the regular handshake, i'll pick Novi again, if she'll be there.

Oh yeah, who are the members that will do the UN tomorrow ? I know that Novi is, but who else ?

18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    As far as I know who'll take high school UN tomorrow is

Team J : Kinal, Dhike
    KKS : Novi, Kariin, Rona, Via, Shafa,Dhifa

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Because we fangirls can't do "Keep Calm"

And LMAO Harugon and Akicha. Btw, great work by wishing Akicha good luck in the Election. She'll know that local fans are supporting her on the Election too now

20. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Don't forget Frieska :D