[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Today is a National Delusions Day ..... let's enjoy it ... ^^

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    oh yeah i've forgot her OMG

That's right this is the day that you have the most precious 10 second(s, if you're doing it more than once) in your life to spend time alone with your beloved oshimen

3. katshaaa

katshaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    I think some fans are still reluctant to vote for Akicha in the sousenkyou? It was my friend's first time watching the theatre and she already had a bad impression on her. Akicha's facial expressions and gestures seemed to suggest that she was very confused and wasn't enjoying her time on stage at all, according to my friend. I told her it was because she couldn't speak Indonesian well and was probably very tired because of her busy activities, but she didn't seem to buy it. My friend also asked if Gon had a sour face during the early RKJ shows and I said she looked just as confused as well, though I remembered that Gon still smiled and actively asked Ayana for translations— I guess you can sort of tell that Gon's trying harder while Akicha's still struggling to adapt.

What does that mean? :eek:

GANBATTE FOR THE THOSE DOING THE NATIONAL EXAMS TOMORROW!!! Kinal, Frieska, Novi, Kariin, Rona, Dhike, and others~

4. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Alright, my short FR and impression on JKT48's 1st Handshake event:

FR:
    My FR is for Melody's lane and the members who is in the same session (3rd and 5th session). Others may have the report from other sessions. Oh, and I only do handshake twice since I only bought 2 CD, which is also the reason why I don't do handshake with the other members.

I arrived at FX at around 09:30; a bit too early remembering that the 3rd session begins in 12:00. However, this is intentional since me and my friends agreed that we'll be in FX the entire day (which is true), so we have to tag a place on the 5th floor. That's why we had to be there early.

Upon arriving, I obviously went straight to F4. By that time, the theater was already crowded with those who were buying CD's and those who were waiting for the 1st session. Honestly, from that time, the atmosphere was very different. It was like... well, like you're going to doctor for an injection; everybody was chit-chatting, discussing which sessions they were going to attend, and mostly waiting. I kinda like the feeling very much.

We then went to the 5th floor to tag a place, and we still got many empty sofas near the window. Albeit a bit hot (since the sun shines upon us from the window), we tagged the place. My friend then ordered food as a trick so that we didn't get shooed by the food court management, and I strolled down to F4 to meet a friend. However, since the 1st session are about to begin, I can't stay there for very long. I returned back to F5 afterwards.

There goes our waiting until our sessions began. We played games, and talked sooo many things to kill time.

12:00 - 3rd Handshake Session.
    Members: Nadila, Haruka, Shania, Melody, Yona, Sonya. The lefter most are in the first lane, continuing to 2-6 respectively.

After waiting for about 2 hours, we got down to F4 to queue up for our session. One of my friend (a girl) was queuing for Gon ticket, while me and my other friend (a boy) queued for Melo ticket. The queue was... long. The longest for the midday session. It took a long time for us to reach the theater corridor, but when we were inside, it is faster.

The ticketing was pretty good and quick actually, so in no time, we already have our tickets. When exchanging the HS form for the ticket, however, I decided to save other for the 5th session. Although I can exchange the form with 2 HS tickets and I can use them simultaneously, I savor the other for later.

We got into the theater afterwards, and I went straight to the 4th lane (Melody's). Maybe because we got too excited, we forgot to use the hand sanitizer. Remembering that, I left the lane with my friend to use it first, then return back.

From my lane, I can observe the other lane. The most crowded lane is my lane, obviously, and I'm surprised that many Japanese people also queued up here. There was even a little Japanese girl accompanied by her father queuing in front of me. Shanju's, Harugon's, and Yona's lane are the ones with a medium crowd, while Onya's and Nadila's are those with little crowd. It is surprising that Sonya's lane was a bit quiet. But since she already had her session in the morning, perhaps most of her fans already done the handshake with her. At least in my time however. I don't really know how it turns out much later.

Back to my own, I jokingly said to my friend, "What are you going to say?" (in Indonesian: "Hayoo nanti mau ngomong apa hayoo?"), but, it turns out that I regret joking like that :D Although I've already got what I'm going to say, everything turns to be different :D It is my first HS, and the first time I got really close to my oshimen so... nervousness is all that erased the words on my mind.

Here's the dialogue between me and Melody . Sorry, but it's still in Indonesian. I'll translate it later. (I still remembered everything, from her facial expression, tone, and the words :D )

Me: "Halo, kak" (I actually planned to call her "teteh" here, but I spoke the word "kak" instead)
    Melo: "Halo juga!" *smile*
    Me: "Apa kabar?"
    Melo: "Baik."
    Me: *going to say something, but she cut it*
    Melo: "Wah megangnya erat banget ya." *laugh* "Sini dieratin lagi." (and she gripped my hand even tighter. I suddenly lost all the words that I'm going to say)
    Me: *silent* "Mau ngomong apa lagi ya?" (I spat that word loudly, and she smiled)
    Melo: *nod her head*
    Me: *still confused* (By then, the security had already said "Alright it's over", but I still can't talk) "Tolong pelajari Atsuko Maeda ya kak."
    Melo: *looked surprised* "Iya, iya."
    Me: "Semangat ya kak!"
    Melo: "Iya. Dukung JKT48 terus ya."
    Me: "Udah itu aja :^^;: "
    Melo: *smiled* "Udah? Makasih yaa!" (I let her hand off and she gives me a sticker).

DONE. I'm literally dying there... and I think I've done the right thing by not exchanging my form for 2 tickets. I can't say anything and I regret it. Luckily, I still have another chance to do HS with her, and I made up my mind to talk about what I have in my brain. I took my time going quiet and relaxing myself to prepare for the next session.

Also, when I said the word "Pelajari Atsuko Maeda", the staff who is photographing beside Melo's booth said something like "Wow, this one is <signal lost>". I can't really hear what he said, but I guess he knew what I meant. I hope that Melody understood too.

14:35 - 5th Handshake Session
    Members: Yuvia, Haruka, Shania, Melody, Hanna, Athia.

For the 5th session, the crowd outside the theater was getting crazier. I was alone for this time, since my friends are having their next HS sessions in the evening. So, I got myself a tranquil time arranging the words in my mind. The session begins a bit late, but everything is still according to schedule. This time, the queue was quick to move, although the crowd was larger that before. So again, in no time, I've already got my ticket.

This time, I didn't forgot to use the hand sanitizer. I quickly used it and queued in Melody's lane again :awesome:

From what I see at that time, Melody's lane was the most crowded, again. The second being Yuppi's, then Shania's, then Harugon's. The other two beside Melo's lane, Hanna's and Athia's are so damn quiet. Only a few people line up. Honestly, I feel bad for them. If only I had knew about this, I should've bought tickets for them.

While waiting, I observe Harugon's lane from afar. The little girl I mentioned before, who is queuing for Melo in the 3rd Session, now goes to go HS with Harugon. It is a very cute moment that I smiled seeing that. After the girl done her HS (and I'm still queuing), Harugon's lane was empty. She then turned back to Shanju's lane and shouted "Ciee... ciee..." to Shanju and hide behind her booth. I don't know why she did that, but she's really, really funny when she said that.

Well, after that, I go for my second chance to talk with my oshimen. Here's the dialogue (again in Indonesian):

Me: *waving my hand* "Halo kak. Balik lagi."
    Melo: "Eh, ketemu lagi."
    Me: "Itu kak, dapet pesen, katanya kalo lagi show di TV, tolong interaksi ke kameranya dilebihin ya kak. Soalnya kan yang nonton banyak juga dari rumah." (My actual line, telling tmi's message about that TV interaction)
    Melo: *nod* "Oooh. Oke, oke." *jokingly* "Tapi kalo kameranya gak ngarah ke aku gimana?"
    Me: "Yaa... pokoknya diarah-arahin aja lah kak." *laugh*
    Melo: *laugh* (The security said, "It's enough") "Okedeh. Makasih yaa. Nih buat kamu. Makasiiih." (and I got my 2nd sticker.

DONE, and rightfully done. I can say it clearer than my first time during the 3rd session. Maybe because I got used to the atmosphere?

Either way, after that session, I still remember everything she said to me. I'm glad everything turns out very well.

Oh and also, when I'm going out from the HS area, I saw Yuppi in her booth sitting. And, because she is not doing handshake with anyone yet, I wave to her a bit as I passed her booth. She didn't wave back though, just looking at me confusedly :^^;: I did this unintentionally. It just happens without my brain's coordination. Too much brainstorming in one day...

That is for my FR.

Impression:
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

After that HS event, me and my friends go home happily. Like everyone who participated on the HS event, they still remember everything that their oshimens talk about. They even remember the way their oshimen speak and tone and facial expession... like me remembering every Melody's gesture during the HS. We all smirked all the way home, giving this crazy looking smile to everybody :D

Overall, the event was a success IMO. The schedule went all right, and it all goes without any important issues (or maybe I just don't hear it). JOT did a good job here, and I hope they also do the same for every event.

5. katshaaa

katshaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    ^ ;A; ;A; ;A; ;A; ;A;

I am so jelly rn I can't even function fvoehdnwixnws;jl So much regret for not attending the HS event ;;;;

It's great that you told her to study Acchan— so that she'll become an amazing center like her, right, if not better? And she held your hands tighter too??! I would've died of happiness if Kinal or Ikha or Ghaida did that to me ;A;

Let's just hope there'd be more HS events~ It's a great way for the members to know what the fans think of them and to receive comments and feedbacks!

JOT should have a lane on their own too, so that fans can tell them what they expect from them and in what areas should improvements be implemented.

6. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

it's past midnight now and i'm still delusioning from handshake session with akicha and frieska.......
    excuse me guys, I think I'll remove my brain for awhile so that i could go back into my daily activity in the morning :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'll give my report about my session with akicha and frieska once I've cleared my head from delusions :oops:

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Melody... such a fisher :real laugh:
    It's still better than Suda's, Milky's, or Ranran's handshake tho. But still xD... what a fisher lol

8. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

damn, I guess I have to use my national handshake ticket then!!!
    Melo, I'm coming!!!!!!

9. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

the HS event!
    I can just share a little experience..

I came at the 1st session and bought 3 more tickets for my oshi (Having HS with my oshi is a very lovely moment :blush: ) the 1st session wasn't crowded [think] the one I thought would be crowded was Sonya's lane. But her lane wasn't crowded during her 1st session, and during her 2nd session..all of her fans came [shock]

I also attended the 3rd session on Gon's lane. the queue on her lane was great as expected [clap] almost same with Melody. I was very nervous when HS with Gon, I don't know why :^^;: . The awkward part was she still assumed me as a Japanese guy since she greeted everyone with "selamat siang" but said "konnichiwa" to me :hmm:
    But finally she used Indonesian, like "sudah?" and "terima kasih". (oh Gon, maybe finally you realized that I'm Indonesian? :XD: )

The 4th session..I came for Akicha. She has a nice amount of fans just like Gon and Melo in her lane. Akicha! she knew that I'm Indonesian from the first time :XD: since she asked me if I can speak Japanese a bit, and she also said that she can speak Indonesian a bit :) Everyone gave her support for the sousenkyo and so did I :)

Overall, the most crowded queue was Nabilah's :^^;: her fans queue was reaching the elevator outside of the theater :fp: and suddenly she had 3 sessions of HS since her fans that came were too much..

One mystery that I don't understand until know is Shania's
    She is pretty&sweet, she has a nice smile, everyone loves her, she has many fans, she's the one of JKT's frontgirl, her merchandise is expensive and one of the most wanted, she has a big amount of followers on twitter.
    But..
    I wonder why her queue is always small, even very small compared to the other front girls during OGB sign and HS? :wtf:

10. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

I don't think HS event yesterday could be considered as the real representation of the popularity poll between members yet. Since, there's so many fans that couldn't come because of the National Exams, not counting the fans who couldn't came into Jakarta even though they already bought the CDs and those who wanted to bought the CDs but couldn't get it because of various reasons.

11. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    At the HS event, around 7th to 8th session, this big luggage gets out from the theatre.

I chased it, trying to photograph the writings on it, but it's shaky...

"Mas, mas, boleh foto tulisannya dulu ngga?" ("Excuse me, can i take a photo of the sign on the luggage?"
    "Boleh, tapi cuma luarnya aja." ("Yes you can. But only the sign, not the inside.") *Doh who wants to open a luggage in the middle of a street?*
    "Ini dari dalam teater kan mas?" ("This luggage is from the theatre, right?")
    "Iya." ("Yes.")

And behold!

[​IMG]

RIVER COSTUME!

12. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

river!!! na na na na naaa!! so it's really true then :D
    damn, so overal if you line up for your oshi, how long your line up until you meet the members, 1 hour, 2 hour?

13. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

damn river become true
    I can't wait!

14. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    RIVER played at a shooting, now this.

Cmon release something, JOT! even if it's an EP, we'll throw the money your way.

Your move JOT. Goal : Take my money.

and........

[​IMG]

JKT0048!!!!

15. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Then played "Gingham Check!" :hehe:

Wow!

Jot really listen to my critics this time!

I always put a comment at every HS to the members "perform RIVER yaa! udah bisa belum?"

The answer were various,
    some said "masih belajar", the other just smiled, "doain aja yaa", but so far only Nabilah said "bisa!".
    Kinal said she wanted UZA instead of RIVER.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    daf*q their serious about it

God JOT is preparing to empties their fans money

and tat comic, ROFL

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    this could be true
    but i really hopes they performed it on TV so everyone can sees it

19. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I think its because her personality is not outstanding.. she's not like, lets say imouto type like rena or ayana.. not a talkative one like nabilah.. she really just an ordinary girl.. I guess that makes people think "handshake with shania will only be a so-so experience"

but the truth is, she is actually pretty fun to talk with. in the handshake session :D i got 3 tickets for her, on my 1st ticket she asked why i never showed up in theatre anymore :fp: the 2nd one we're just looking each other, dont know what to say, and finally laughing without any cause lol :D and then the 3rd, she made me promised to watch her after her final exam :cute:

btw, handshake with akicha is really :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: when i said sousenkyo, she said that she want to be a senbatsu again.. and there goes my money orz

20. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    And I thought JOT was just trolling us :^^;:

They should really perform it on TV, I mean, I made my friends like AKB a bit because of their cool dance choreographies like UZA, so this can change the opinion of some people that think that JKT and AKB is all about kawaii.

Arrgh, I can't watch the Heavy rotation special theater live because I just entered the JKT fandom, like almost 2 months ago, so I didn't get the sample cds...

I think it depends on your Oshi, if they're team J or not, their popularity, etc... because well Team J beats the kks in popularity
    Personally, it only took me 5 min to lineup for the handshake with Novi, i'm happy that it didn't take long and that I could talk to her longer, but I'm sad because she isn't as popular as I thought...

But there are lots of reasons that could prevent fans from coming so I'm not that worried after all.