[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    Where can you see the schedule ? Yeah i'm confused too what day wil there be jpn48 ?

2. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm writing up a tumblr post on Rena so any bit of trivia would be helpful.
    I spent some time scouring JKTStuff but I'm already sleepy so I'll have to finish it in the morning.

3. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
  4. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    Ah thanks for the link :)

Just wondering, what day do you think there is most likely to be an announcement ? I can't afford buying tickets for both days :^^;:

Oh yeah, and rena will be performing right ? I can't imagine her not performing then... Why do i have a feeling that it'll be her last performance in Jakarta in a long time..

Oh and i read before that the national hs would be a day before the concert, is that right ?

5. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

you're so lucky can get in touch with them at the last concert :cry: . and national HS too.
    once again #TeamFar drolling and read your FR later :hmm:

where is my company. Oi @indopro!!

6. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

oh great, lot of news that surprised me :cry:
    and what is that aks web? that contain rena announcement?

7. ariframas

ariframas Kenkyuusei

Ahh... too many surprising announcements today, my brain and my heart can't handle this properly [worried]
    The concert aren't even begin yet and the announcement was already a shocking one like this.

About the concert in Tennis Indoor, i read in twitter that someone at the press conference asked if there are any possibilities of live stream for the concert.
    And Indosat answers that they are ready to make a live stream if the situation and condition is possible. It is a really nice idea, especially for far fans that doesn't able to attend the concert.

So will Rena be going to perform at the concert? You know... it could be her last concert here in Indonesia even though she is still a member of JKT48, knowing that she is only 15 yo and couldn't easily going back and forth Japan in Indonesia. If there is something like farewell for Rena in the concert, i'm sure it will become a touching moment. :cry:

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well..about rena,there is an empty slot at team A since Mariko's Graduating next month... :p
    *don't take this post seriously,it's just my imagination* :p

9. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

10. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    I might be alone in this but I'm thrilled she's going to AKB48, I think it will really add something to AKB to have Rena in the line up and I think this could be the beginning of big things for her. I also hope to start seeing her in AKB48 singles and maybe even photobooks. :cute:

Although I recognize that unlike the Indo-fans I'm not losing the opportunity to go and see her live a couple times a week. :D

11. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

just in overnight ive missed a lot of this shocking news :wall:
    i am now thinking about how do i get to see Rena again... is it possible she earned a spot in TV shows such as AKB Kousagi Dojo?... but maybe it was too fast for her...

i hope she can get along with the girls...

12. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    We all hope so. She speak japan afterall so i think adaptation is not a big deal.
    Well, we probably can see her in LODs. :)

The positive point is.. JKT48 now act like a real Sister for AKB. :')
    I hope for more transfer, so they can learn lot back there in Japan.

13. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

i have read some previous post but I still dont understand it, even ive been looking for her news in other forums...
    exactly what is going on with melody? whether she would go to Japan for a while? im really curious [sweat]

14. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

wait what?? melody going to japan?

15. wowowo

wowowo Kenkyuusei

what is this now?

16. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

oh... it was written about Rena transfer to japan... the author wrote it without mention Rena so it makes me confused... and.. you know what i do...

...sorry if this error occurs due to a case of too many shocking news for me :(

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So Rena parent's was about to move back to Japan, and then the Management decided to make her a Kaigai member instead?

But i don't think she will put into any regular teams like Team A, K, or B tho (even tho i really hopes that she will be put into Team B. WRena lol). Because well, JKT is, #imo still in the same (or maybe even behind) the fierce AKB kks. I don't think Rena could catch up with the Regular members with their waiting stages, with tons of songs that Rena did not even learn yet. So yes i think Rena will be put into the KKS first, if they wanted her to survive as Kaigai

18. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Just back after a while and found that shocking news is all over the place...

The concerts, the light sticks, the sudden Rena's transfer...

Damn.

I hope that Rena's transfer will be a successful one. I hope she can adapt there in AKB. I hope that if she in other words "transferred permanently", can crawl up to join the main teams.

And I hope we will have another chance to see her again here :cry:

Out of words.

GANBARENA!!

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    and about the LS, i rather add another 50k and buys the original Team K LS from Japan rather than buying JKT's LS

20. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    I think the reason why the LS is very expensive is because it is imported, not a self-made here.

It's time to put another segmentation of priorities in my wallet...