[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

I just read the news this morning...
    OMG, it really was a shock. We used to talk about Ayana transfer to NMB, but this is way too sudden. :(
    Rena is one of the best MC in theater due to her different thoughts.

Well, guess I'll listen to The Script songs today....

men, galau men...

2. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    Still pretty expensive. Most JKT fans are students, that price is kinda high. I'd rather buy tickets for both days of the concert in tendoor rather than buying a LS...

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Make senses

Btw i just realized that Rena is allowed to register for the Election next year

4. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

though Rena isnt my oshi, i really miss her coz for me she is ace in the team J...

for me LS price is too expensive and i prefer to use that money to watch theater... and apparently no longer RKJ theater schedule for this month... yes, im quite sad that even though i will not be able to get there for now...

udah ngelewatin 2 setlist Tim J karna jarak 2 jam ini, dan Rena pergi... gak bisa nyobain es batu buatan Rena :cry:

are you sure???

5. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Eh seriously?

Maybe they will change the "Terms and Conditions" for next senbatsu then? :awesome: If she is allowed, then it's a new step for her :awesome:

Yeah that goes without saying. I'll stick to my mainstream LS, too. Until later when I can buy that one.

Anyway, it seems that the section for PO-ing the tickets are under maintenance. I'm confused about how to order it now :^^;:

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  7. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

nice blog, and I agree with you about it... really very nasty if they do that...
    btw i forgot about the rule of Kaigai team that can follow the election... whether JOT would facilitate vote for next year... lets wait their movement... [clap]

8. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I bought the AKB LS for 280k..err..somehow I won't buy the JKT's with that price :hmm: they look similar too

then maybe Indonesian fans will vote for her? [think]

About Akicha, as far as I know, some of Indonesian fans has voted for her too [think] maybe Aki would be in 21st position if Indo fans didn't vote her (just 8 votes gap with Kitarie).

I'm trying not to put a negative thinking about Aki. Gon already interested with Indonesia since a few months before her transfer while Akicha suddenly transferred. And looks like Aki is still busy with her job in Japan from her agency that makes her doesn't have enough time in Indonesia.
    There's a possibility that Aki doesn't feel comfortable in Indonesia, but I think it's not that big as people think [think]

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    if the next year election was in the same day as something JKT related event like this year's (River release and the HS event) i doubt Rena could even make it into Future Girl

10. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    We'll see.

If JOT also worked to promote her, and sell the AKB CD's here, maybe she will gain rank there in the senkyo.

NP: Owl City - When Can I See You Again

11. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

a friend who watch yesterday show told me that everyone (members and fans) assumed rena was announcing her graduation. even rena herself hints it from her speech. but then suddenly a staff appears and said that she would transferred to AKB as a concurrent position.

i think management wants to 'save' rena not from graduating but gives her a chance to still be in the group.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    if only they decided to localize the product. like what they did to several artists like Laruku and Yui, making it 3x cheaper

13. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Speechless about this whole affair... [speechless]

Btw, about the pink ticket, will the other city concert have Handshake event? :wtf:

14. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Does anyone knows about JKT will participate in some IM3 events on one of school in Bandung? There will be an indie band called "the sigit" too... I only heard it from my friends so if this really is true I'm dying to see them!

Oops don't mind me! Already found it! Finally there's a chance for me to see them! Hope Rena will be there too so I could see her at least one time before her transfer :(

15. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

should they hold it as well as concerts in 4 cities (besides jakarta), so at least the people who already have pink ticket can use it... though the ticket may not be used for the handshake to all members... but im okay if it was me... i wonder what they think about it...

16. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

i have read your post. can i straight out? I think, your post will leave more negative view for indonesia fans. the part 'akicha is casted away by indonesia fans', it is true but only few fans think that. And 'how rena will be hated by J-Fans'. even you have said it's just probability, the language is to straight for just an opinion. I know you love them both if i conclude. But my prior anxiety is, people like to speculate something without long-term prospect. not all of them, Indonesian fans can filter what they see, im afraid they will be more anxious about this transfer, afraid for rena will get unpleasent feeling for the future.

sorry for my impatient though. i just dont want her departure leaves many hesitancy :(

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    it should be

about my blog post, i kinda write it in like 3 minutes because i am hurriedly typing it. So fast until i forget the fact that Akicha and Gon's fans will surely standing on her side, to repay what we did to Akicha and Gon when they are in JKT. I will edit it later when i got home

18. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

hmm... I never thought over there before... is it possible because I too want to take the easy way... :D forget it... hahaha...

may have to reduce the discussion to the issue... terutama saya [boom]

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Uh, which post are you commenting?
    i'm kinda confused

20. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

My previous post...
    nice blog, and I agree with you about it... really very nasty if they do that...
    btw i forgot about the rule of Kaigai team that can follow the election... whether JOT would facilitate vote for next year... lets wait their movement...
    This one...

- Edited