[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Which is huge news but at the same time, there's no K IV yet even.
    HKT48 has taken longer to form their teams because... shake ups? Sasshi coming on board and Yuuko leaving to be a chef-idol.

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Who says it's hoax? :hehe:

Lol i remember heard a rumour about 2nd gen audition will be announced at Dahsyat and all fanbase says it's hoax but BOOM, they announcing the audition at Dahsyat :lol:

3. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm both happy and annoyed - seriously, they need better planning, they blindside... which isn't okay. Girls can't just up and audition at short notice.
    They need to figure that one out.

On the plus side, yeah, they need more trainees... especially when you hear stuff like all the trainees doing a Team J stage not long ago. The members have too many commitments, trainees exist for a reason - too gather experience and take the load off team members.

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well i hope we don't get audition a la variety show like 2nd gen audition :tongue:

5. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    To be completely honest with you... I hate the 2nd gen. audition process now much less than at the time it was happening.

(I still largely dislike the hosts - for being cheesy and then interrupting Jiro-san that time before the Japanese trip was announced. I guess that was more the producers fault, but the hosts for some reason really just annoyed me extra.)

It gave us time to get to know a few of the girls... yes, mostly did not work.
    All the "sob stories" are kind of irrelevant at this point.
    I guess, it did introduce us to Naomi quite a bit - Novinta still stands out to me a lot and the show kind of set that in motion.

Also, I like the interaction between pre-Team J and the 2nd gen... it was so awkward but when you look back, it's kind of an interesting tale:
    Rona's interaction with Ghaida started early, you see Hanna being all hyperactive and wanting to meet Melody.
    I'm not saying it's perfect - but it's better than nothing. (I also say this with a largely international fan bias tbh.)

Hell, have Valda be the host even - I don't hate the guy, he takes too much focus at times but he's harmless.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm ok with the 2nd gen show, actually. Well, JKT gets paid for doing so, so yeah...
    What annoyed me the most is probably the hosts and the some cheesy drama scene

I will check it tomorrow instead of stay and wait until midnight xD

7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ i hate the hosts too :tongue:

HKT 3rd gen is only 9 members, right? maybe we will get 10 more trainees?

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    phew,,,,,
    well at least some of that "hoax" came true.... [clap]
    but still..don't you think it's kind of all of a sudden....?

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ I have no idea how many girls they're going to take... but probably a little more than they need?

Girls will drop out during the process because it's too hard... or they didn't get complete permission from their parents(?!)

Does this mean JKT will perform on Dahsyat tomorrow in order to make a public announcement?

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    it could be. But isn't they come and then announce it on Dahsyat right on the last day last year?

The biggest problem for whoever wanted to join the 3rd gen is probably the golden rule.
    They need to restrict their self from falling in love and even sacrificing their love relationship with their boyfriend when they was accepted to JKT

In this case, it's usually the ex-boyfriends who seek revenge though

11. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Lol but JOT should also mind the "education/school first" rule. I've seen whenever there are so many golden rules, the only one working is only "renai kinshi jourei". So.... JOT should also put attention to the other rules especially school rule. So that member doesn't have problem in their education and sacrifice into homeschooling, change university, etc.

12. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

ah yes, that reminds me of Lidya's MC on today's 2nd show.
    She said there's a girl who is younger than her and have to perform the whole week even though during the mid-exam period. I don't know if their sisters in japan also have to went through the same thing or not, but this kind of activities kinda annoy me. On the other hand, the girl is actually tough and smart looking from the fact she's still able to follow her study at school.
    Respect, Acha.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    For the "renai kinshei jurei", if it's not written in the paper then actually it isn't exist ;)
    But of course member will become not exist either if they get caught have a mutual love relation with men or women [sealed].

15. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Stella announced that she will graduate from the group in the theater

16. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

stela announced her grad at theater, everyone went crazy there

17. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

WHAT THE HELL!!???
    I was there during the 1st show, there was no indication whatsoever, they were happily joking each other.
    Whoa, the timing is just amazing, 1st gen anniversary, her birthday.....
    She's been one of my favorite member, I wish you good luck Cici.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I heard that some fans actually cried when she announce it. It's ok to cry, esp. since that "direct announcement" is still rare in JKT fandom so some people might gets shocked

good luck, Stella!

19. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Stella did give few signals through her twitter, before. I hope this is the best for her. Good luck Stella! :)

20. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

:cry: :cry: :cry:

as a fan, being in idol fandom is always fun..
    but always hurt when something like this happened...