[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Lidya?
    She would look awesome in samurai cosplay, sharp eyes and features.

The trio are hard to replicate, I can't think of a trio with that level of charisma... Hanna and Ikha seem fun together.

--

If we use AKB as the blueprint:
    1st Generation = Independence. Girls who want to be stars in their own right.
    2nd Generation = "Unity" (to each other). But they treat 1st Gen like their rivals... because even the 1st Gen are meant to treat their own team mates as rivals (Team A and Team J).
    3rd Generation = Fewer girls stand out at this point, but the ones that do stand out A LOT. They're going to be trainees to both J and KIII and expected to be the unders to main girls. They have to adapt quickly. Girls who applied for either or both generations beforehand.

Key traits:
    - Fast learners (to replace members in stages)
    - Able to hook fans in a unique way
    - Attractive *and* a distinctive look
    - Less acceptance of girls who just want to visit Japan for the final round, girls who want to stay in the entertainment business.
    - Girls who have followed and are fans of JKT48 (not just the '48 family in general).

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^^ i think i remember someone post an Aitakatta full version from Soundcloud months ago

^ This! hope we can get this kind of girls for 3rd gen [rock]

3. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm also torn at this though... those girls tend to be the unique ones, cosplayers and so on.
    But, they have more a chance of leaving.
    JKT48 is meant to be a stepping stone... this while being in and out of JKT48. I would want at some point for a member to get a solo single. (Once things are stable enough).

4. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I can't believe no other JKT member except Stella(soon graduate) doing solo work on TV show, i would woke up early if Haruka make weather forecast at Seputar Indonesia every morning :p

5. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    CD cover for Managu

Attached Files:

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    there's rumors,hoax or whatever you may call it that they will start selling it tomorrow...
    since there is no official announcement about when they'll release it....

7. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

The girls are going to perform at Dahsyat tomorrow, so...
    I assume Manatsu will make a debut at public televisions.

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'll definitely look out for it... but at the same time I'm not enthused, it seems like too small a space.
    I would rather they showcase it on a real live broadcasted stage.

9. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
  10. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    ^^

sadly..... but whateve dude.... storm is coming right away....

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    okay..all this graduation pisses me off a little...
    i was hoping it'll end after Nyash and Panda...now we're facing five graduations in only one month...
    i know as a fan we're supposed to respect their decision..and SKE even face mass graduation too early this year...but this is just too much for me...

12. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    ^
    The mass graduation are countered with the mass arrival of girls (3rd gen). I am only worried about those 1st gen. girls like Ghaida, Sendy or Cigull who keep missing out on JKT48 single Senbatsu, though.

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    from those three you mentioned..i'm more worry about ghaida...yes she canceled her graduation and yes she is my oshimen...but just like you said never in the senbatsu ever since RIVER,two of her closest friends going to leave the group...that's just sad...

and for the rest of the KKS i just hope JOT/AKS will promote them ASAP,it'll give them a boost of high spirit and motivation...and the best moment to promote them is on the 2nd Anniversary concert...

14. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Since it's November, we can still expect several members to - let's say - "end their contract". It's almost like a cycle every year, so let's hope that Delli's and Dhifa's graduation will be the last for 2013.

Whose hand is that? [shock]

It seemed that there is some kind of error in the editing. I hope they will fix it before release.

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    that's akicha's left hand actually and it must be her,since everyone doing the thumbs up ..the angle of the photo made it look like there's a hand coming from behind her,especially her elbow is crooked and Harugon blocking her upper arm so it looks weird from the angle...ghaida's elbow is like that too...

16. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

akicha's hand, yupi's hand around beby's shoulder, rona's body, etc
    this is sloppy. they need to fix it.

maybe the end-year contracts & grads issues really seize JOT focus.

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    For some reason Sendy and Cigull aren't worrisome for me, I guess everyone out of the senbats could be suspect after Sonya's announcement... but her graduation rumours were around for a while.

Sendy making calendar senbatsu and her representing JKT48 along with Ve and Nabilah during that Indonesian festival in the Roppongi Hills. There's still room for her to benefit being in JKT.

Cindy too, we can see her on social media enjoying her fame, performing, lots of fan support - calendar senbats as well. Maybe after a certain point her education needs will take over but for now, she stands to keep benefiting.

Ghaida and Jeje... don't seem to enjoy the above as much, both could leave JKT48 and enter back into their own worlds and circle of friends much more easily. From Jeje's Twitter you can see she's into other music, and Ghaida has her own set of hobbies. Also, being in JKT48 wasn't even her original idea, her sister is the one who talked her into it... and now Diasta is graduating, which means Ghaida is the only one left of her 1st generation auditioning friends.

Delima, Sonia and Frieska... I don't have an opinion on, Delima and Sonia are younger both have made senbats. Frieska was in Bima, her sister is the center, River senbats. Idk. Rica has calendar senbasu and had River.

Remaining KKS: Vanka and Via are in good position to stay. I'm not sure about everyone... but maybe, Shafa? She's older, was/is close to Nichan who left. She doesn't get much push as far as I've seen.

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Don't know why but i'm worried about Lidya and Jeje [worried]

Oh Noella say she will perform in Dahsyat, so Managuu?

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    managu
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4VZWO-l0g[/yt]

20. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^^ The cameraman! Kinal oh my goodness! :inlove: the most precious 2 seconds of my idoling life! :blush: