[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AShGEmGiPQ[/yt]

Remnants from JKT48 School, it's a part of Kimi no Koto Ga Suki Dakara MV.

And nyashu's there.
    Oh wait. Someone stop cutting onions. My eyes are getting teary. stop. :wah:

-----------------------

Just asking, what are your hopes on the future 3rd Generation members?

2. kikiwayurinata

kikiwayurinata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    anybody thinking about the posibilities of the manatsu coupling songs?
    stella graduation song perhaps? or RKJ's unit song?

3. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Wow, expecting for Stella graduation song is just......
    Well congratulation for Diasta & Sonya graduation, good for them and JKT48 [clap] .
    Team J should shrink to their fittest.

4. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    RKJ and BnT group song are the most possible. Manatsu English ver. is also likely since we've heard that one in Pocari Sweat ad already.

I doubt they will have graduation song as a coupling, but if they are going to have one, I hope it is Sakura no Hanabira >.<

Anyway, got this on the timeline:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Managuu PV [clap] (reminds me of JKT48's 1st Pocari Sweat ad)

5. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
  6. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Looks like AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 and JKT48 have been nominated in World Music Awards (WMA homepage). Let’s support them by voting our favourite!

http://vote.worldmusicawards.com/selectnomination.asp?cat=7
    http://vote.worldmusicawards.com/selectnomination.asp?cat=6

JKT48 nominated for world's best group and best live act. Will JKT48 have any chance to win?

And also some info, maybe this is the reason why akicha rarely appear in Indonesia's event (it's in indonesian though)

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    yup i read about Akicha's parents disagree about her transfer somewhere...
    now we all know the reason..her will to be transfer to JKT was the same as Harugon...
    but all those objections from her parents and agency is putting her in a difficult situation...poor akicha,i feel sorry for her...some fans even said her reaction at tokyo dome about being transferred here was unenthusiastic,but if pay attention her shocked reaction wasn't because the transfer announcement but because the fans reaction about the transfer

and i don't have any expectation for 3rd gen yet...what i want right now is for KIII to be given more chance to promote themselves to the public/non-fans...so far i think they are still overshadowed by team J if you look at non-fans point of view....they have to prove themselves that they can be better or at least equal to team J

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

I think JKT will win, actually. we are, after all, strong in voting competition

Sae is lucky to have both family and management supporting her decision. idk about harugon and mariyannu but 'guess they're the same as her

of course, if that is true, it is unfair as that makes things teice worse for her. and tbh, Akicha is the only kaigai who didn't achieve things as many as the other kaigai member

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^^
    If JKT48 go up against any Kpop acts, they're not going to win - neither will any of the '48 nominated. This community is enthused... but Kpop fangirls are over the top and go beyond what regular fans can do.
    Did you ever see the stats for the Youtube Music Awards? SNSD versus Bieber, One Direction and so on... the number's weren't even close.
    JKT48 to be included is great and I'm going to vote... but the Kpop fandom numbers are crazy and theirs no shame losing to them because, well... are you going to hold all-night voting parties? It's a commitment level.

As for the Akicha article... my Indonesian level is at the ground floor, I can't read it. But from the synopsis people have said... it's not surprising at the same time.
    I've always felt that Akicha and Sae's decision came out of frustration... and a much different (overlooked/underestimated) frustration compared with Haruka and Yannu.
    Akicha's older sister is a model - her family aren't exactly new to the showbiz world. Akicha's rise in senbatsu was also greeted by a fall... and to say her management weren't involved somehow; in not getting her better roles, more magazines spots and campaigns. I don't buy it. They share the blame in not making more out of her name. So, keeping her in country, that makes sense.

10. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Can you please discuss Akicha in her own thread? ;)

11. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    It is perfectly fine to discuss individual members in this thread.

As for Aki's parents interfering in her transfer....seriously. Aki is 22 years old and an adult by any definition. She lives alone. And if Watanabe was so unhappy with her transfer, it would be over already (completely). Or, more likely, they wouldn't have approved it in the first place.

Watanabe has done nothing with Aki in quite some time. They are all about Yukirin. Asuka, Aki, and Oya are just after thoughts to them.

Akicha's lack of JKT activities has nothing to do with her parents or Watanabe. It has everything to do with AKS and JOT and their inability to get their act together and plan a schedule properly. This has actually caused problems for all of JKT. They have had to change plans at the last minute after finding out that what was planned had been changed by AKS and Aki wouldn't be available after all.

12. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    about world music awards,
    sure JKT is strong at voting competition. but that is in Indonesia. JKT is barely known by international public. besides, their competitors are really scary. not to mention from other continent, from Asia itself, they have to compete with tyrants like AKB itself, Arashi, Bz, EXILE, L'Arc~en~Ciel, etc, also from K-pop, Girls Generation, G-Dragon, etc. Their (competitors) voters are over the world. sounds like I'm exaggerating and pessimist, but let's try to be realistic. also, for me, if I'm gonna vote, I think will be objective. this is a prestigious award after all. I don't want JKT to be cocky by winning this award. they still have long way to go. they have to learn that this kind of award is not achieved by short period of time. sorry if I'm sound harsh. actually for me, being a nominee is already considered as great achievement since they are still young in music industry.

about akicha,
    that is just a rumor. the writer even don't have reliable source. just some information spread mouth-by-mouth. one thing that we must remember is, in this kind of info, the person who spread it tends to exaggerate things and don't realize that they even diverge from original info in order to make their story sounds interesting. repeat the process from one person to another, and we will get completely wrong info. anyway, let's just discuss it

agree with alachad, I think her parents play no rule in her kaigai contract. more like internal family issue between akicha and her parents. she is already an adult after all. and watanabe ent., of course they have a part to deal in her contract. if they don't agree at first, this contract would never exist.
    I think in this issue, blaming someone is no use. just like beating a dead horse.

13. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope 3rd gen would be someone that more refreshing :^O^:
    a member who are more mature than her look...hm, maybe same age like rica, sendy or melody. then they would make a good friend.damn!!think about it makes me :drool:

14. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Based on JKT48 latest single (Fortune Cookie Yang Mencinta), here's my speculation on JKT48 upcoming 4th single "Musim Panas Sounds Good!" regular edition (CD+DVD):
    CD tracklist
    1. Musim Panas Sounds Good! (A-side/main song)
    2. ??? (B-side/1st coupling song)
    3. ??? (B-side/2nd coupling song)
    4. Summer Love Sounds Good! (B-side/3rd coupling song)
    DVD tracklist
    1. Musim Panas Sounds Good! MV
    2. Musim Panas Sounds Good! MV Behind The Scenes

I really hope that the remaining tracks (2nd and 3rd) are A-sides caliber. For comparison purpose, SNH upcoming 3rd EP 'Ai de Xingyun Quqi' (Koi Suru Fortune Cookie) will consist of 4 (four) Chinese version of AKB48 A-sides:
    CD tracklist
    1. KFC
    2. Beginner
    3. Kaze wa Fuiteiru
    4. Iiwake Maybe

SNH48 EPs are always consisted of AKB48 A-sides (Chinese versions). As for JKT48 previous singles, they are a mixture between AKB48 A-sides, B-Sides, theater songs, album song and SKE48 A-side (Indonesian versions).

As for Stella graduation song, it is highly unlikely. JKT48 original song has yet to come into existence, let alone an original song for a JKT48 member. Despite her BSG schedule, I always see Stella as one of JKT48 aces in terms of JKT48 theater shows. But I never see her in the same light when it comes to JKT48 single Senbatsu (only one single Senbatsu participation under her belt).
    As for theater song to be included in JKT48 single again, I highly doubt that too (even though there is precedent with 'Kimi ni Autabi Koi wo Suru' and 'Nagai Hikari'). JKT48 is going to end RKJ theater show and they will likely to release its Senshuraku DVD+CD.

Each generation have their own stars or aces. In my very subjective opinion they are (the number inside brackets indicate how many times they participate as any given JKT48 single Senbatsu; the upcoming Managu single Senbatsu inclusion is also accounted):
    1st gen: Melody (4), Shanju (4), Nabilah (4), Beby (3), Kinal (3), Ve (4), Ayana (3)
    2nd gen: Ayen (3), Yupi (3), Naomi (3)

Add Akicha (3) and Haruka (4) as Kaigai-gumi reps, we have 12 members with the most participation as JKT48 singles Senbatsu already.
    JKT48 usually have 16 spots for single Senbatsu (except for Yuuhi), therefore the remaining 4 spots for JKT48 5th single Senbatsu (after Managu one) will be up for grabs by the remaining 1st, 2nd and future 3rd generations. I believe the 3rd gen. aces will more than likely to win it. It's too bad that Jeanice Ang (Mayuyu look-alike), who is some of JKT48 fans' favorite to enter JKT48 3rd gen. audition, has already had contract with a talent agency under MNC Media Group. That makes her ineligible.

15. madarahadian

madarahadian Kenkyuusei

hello everyone, i'm the one who wrote that article :)

erm.. how should i put this..
    i'm sorry for the misleads, the article has been edited so thankyou for takumi

just like my name, i'm just a watcher, an observer .
    the article's main idea was to getting the rumors straight, because i've heard some of fishy indonesian fans badmouthing about akicha's transfer, and to change that point ov view, and ask the other fans to keep supporting akicha and clarify the misunderstandings about her, to stop the badmouthing twitter mentions that could hurt akicha's feelings if she read it
    about the parents and management rumors, i knew it from my friend, nobu suzuki-san, but because of his indonesian language is so hard to understand, i'm trying to help him by writing the article, and that's the reason that i wrote those article in Bahasa, it's for Indonesian fans.
    i wrote that article not ov because i hate akicha or her management, it's just my own way to spread the support message for akicha from indonesia, and it works a little bit, supporting indonesian twitter mentions to akicha is increased.

i'm sorry for the inconvenience, i'm taking the responsibility, humans make mistakes, that is what it means to be a human, not everyone gets it right the first time but everyone can learn.

16. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    The 48 group were also nominated last year, but neither of them won :^^:;

Looking at the nominees, I doubt that JKT48 (or AKB48 even) could win this kind of world-scale award. Mainstream K-Pop idols like SNSD or any western groups like 1D had a significantly greater chance to win this. If any 48 group were to get the 1st place, we have to garner millions of voters and fans to beat the names I've mentioned before.

Anyway, don't forget to vote for JKT48 here!
    http://micro.hai-online.com/microsite/hrpma2013/

17. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I would like to see more KIII girls in senbatsu actually; Vienny, Della, Hanna, and Ikha seemed likable enough, in addition to the girls you mentioned. I feel like KIII is steadily improving in terms of popularity, yet they're not quite in the same level as their seniors in J yet.. Establishing the team's ace(s) might a good start, imo-- that's what NMB did with Jo/Fuuchan for M and Shuu for BII (while SKE48 took on the shuffle route and place more popular members on the less popular team e.g Rena in E, Akarin in KII) after all. If it were up to me, I'd have Ayen center and front everytime, with perhaps Yupi, Vienny, and Noella next to her (the cute, the sweet, and the fierce :blush: )

Ikemen members for 3rd gen please :^O^:

18. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ikemen right???like yona
    like her cosplay as mikasa ackerman
    better than mayuyu i guess
    i like a short hair girl like her..very sweet
    and they could do ikemen segment like AKB48
    hohohohoho :drool:

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I actually wanted to see a member who have this kind of Sae-Yuko-Sayaka relationship
    Another ikemen member to accompay Ghaida, eh? [hehe] I'm actually fine with masculine girls as well

And, yes! A girl with deep masculine voice please! :inlove:

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    notice this anyone?
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QTKszHtp_0[/yt]