[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    What?? When?? That's very rude. I think I know who said that to Takamina. I still don't understand why those show producer still use that kind of person as a host of the show.
    Btw Beby and Sendy said JKT48 will perform at Dahsyat tomorrow morning.

2. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Let's keep the thread on track, shall we? Talking about local TV host shows and their way of treating guests is not relevant here. Thanks in advance.

About KIII's centership, IMO the best they can put as center is Ayen - indeed as the popular opinion says. However, I found that double-centering is more suitable for KIII, with Ayen & Yupi as the centers. But since JKT48 had no songs that could be double-centered, I guess they can only choose one girl as the absolute frontliner. It appears that the decision fell to Yupi instead of the other KIII girls.

As center, Yupi was not bad. She is a very good alternative for a change of face and atmosphere as I felt that JKT48 turned younger when she's centering. Still, she doesn't really possess that certain charm like Ayen who was the previous center. Yupi is more of a cute sidekick character instead of the main star.

The main issue in KIII is that they didn't really had an absolute ace(s) like the 1st generation before them. All of their front girls are evenly balanced, so finding the right person for the zero position is a bit difficult. The case was different when it comes to double-centering; they are far more superior in this formation. That's why I prefer KIII in two-center instead of solo-center.

But well, I guess we need to see how things develop first. Perhaps Yupi will show her capability later? Who knows?

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    When i saw the 2nd Gen video performing Hebirote the first time at the theater wearing the yellow black seifuku with Ayen as the center, (again) it was like looking at a very young Yuko...performing Yuko's song..i was thinking finally 2nd gen in this case Ayen has established a center for their generation...but as time goes by,management keeps rotating the center position with other famous (2nd gen) members...

A little intermezzo..a few days ago Waratte Iitomo,the first japanese variety show that features JKT48, has ended after 32 years airing...thank you for having the girls in the show!!:)
    if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  4. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Speaking of absolute aces, which do you guys think is 3rd gen's ace?

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Hard to decide that now...
    But looking from who's getting the push since the start of the audition,seems like Michelle is the 3rd gen ace...

But from personal opinion either Michelle or Andela can be 3rd Gen ace...

6. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I never really pay attention to 3rd gen because I rarely see them. So I don't know who is more suitable as 3rd gen ace. Personally, I want to see their performance first.

7. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

How come they never performing the lolipop song on those so called daily music show?? It's a nice song, and till this day, that is the best MV of jkt48.

8. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    JKT48 @ Dahsyat RCTI - 06 April 2014. Credits to uploader

Mel, that twintail kills me >.<

Well, their Furage is a bit off today, though they're seemed to get fired up again in Shoujotachi Yo. Hopefully, they can keep their performance stable for the future.

By the way, that Kepoin Tas segment somehow rings a bell. Maybe I've seen it somewhere in AKBingo?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  9. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

maimai once had her bag searched by ijiri okada on akbingo
    the iromoea corner iirc

oh how i wish jkt have their own tv show again...

10. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Me too. I still don't understand why all of JKT48 variety show always ended/dropped prematurely.:(

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    For some reason or other, the Team division has seemed really prominent lately, I could be wrong here but... the past 3-4 performances of "Flying Get" have been all Team J or all KIII/2nd Gen and not regular senbats.

(The last performance was kind of lackluster, the stage is too small... but the camera-work was actually good!)

I think it'll have to be a handshake festival, or some major event like Jak-Japan for "Malu-Malu Lollipop" to show up, like the first time "First Rabbit" was performed.

Who knows at this point... though in terms of grooming for the future, Michelle is in a good position because her speaking ability, fan support, and she's a decent enough singer (from what I can tell from a youtube video).

She doesn't need that much polishing (maybe changing her hairstyle a little?), she already looks like an idol. If they find that she has a strong enough stage presence, I think JOT should make her a center in the next-next single (or the one after that), shake things up ala Nogizaka's Hori Miona.

12. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

What happened to the last episode of JKT48 Story?

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    In every JKT generation we always look for JKT's version of an AKB member...is it safe to say that Michelle is JKT's version of Mayuyu?:p

The last episode of JKT48 story was about Cigul and Achan...but Cigul graduated before the show was even aired...

Btw..gitcha post this pic with KIII members after physical training....they look scary!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  14. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^^ WHOA!!!!
    I wonder if any member has abs that could rivals Tano Yuka's..........

btw If anyone is wondering... no, they won't end up looking like female body builders in time, that requires a different kind of work out and eating regime. It also doesn't happen by accident, you have to go out of your way, spend a lot of money and on purpose to achieve that kind of look.
    At most, the girls look healthy and they all look super toned.
    *End of PSA*

Tata has some guns! I didn't expect that, Naomi's was the ones I knew about since that picture of her bicep by the theater doors a long time ago.

15. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

TBH I don't want them to become too bulky... It's not like they are all going to be casted in the raid 3 or something, plus most of them are still under 18... perhaps they need a different kind of training.

16. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Usman and those boys from salkus community should be carefull now when editing or posting nasty pics about the members, or else he's going to wake up at the ICU and eating breakfast through straw :ming face:

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I think this is what happens:

1. Super skinny, this is when they initially join, like how Sendy and Shanju mention "remember when we were young and skinny?? lol"

2. Everyone puts on weight. They have to compensate for their loss of energy, when the 2nd generation joined Kinal told them that honey (or, was it just sugar?) was a good source of energy.

(Unless you're Ghaida, then step 2 is you lose weight by accident but still remain chubby in the face :hehe:)

3. Everyone starts dieting or exercising harder to make up for the weight gain.

There's probably a healthy medium in there somewhere, maybe a change in meal plan, or different workout for members who don't want to put on too much muscle, or gain weight, they do have access to professionals, so they'll have help.

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Gon and Melody at Cherrybelle's movie premier
    [​IMG]
    with Rangga from Sm*sh
    [​IMG]

19. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Hey guys.... Been a lurker for some time here. Nice to see you.
    Now lets get to the point.
    I'm wondering why Haruka hasn't got her G+ verified yet. After all most if not all JKT48 member has gotten their account verified in G+. I'm currently thinking that is caused because her name is all on underletter
    If we're talking about twitter, I saw most of JKT48 member didn't have the blue tick except for Aki. My current theory is because Indonesian account need higher treshold or break the international barrier to get the blue tick. e.g. AgneZ MO and the alay guru Raditiya.
    That is why for me it is kinda weird why Haruka & co still hasn't got her blue tick.
    It wasn't that important due to the nature of the fans of JKT48 & their sister group. However it still give a sense of security that the account is correct. Like Laruku twitter account (eventhough it is 150k follower)
    Anyway just my curiosity running

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^^
    A bit out of topic but OMG i want Novi and Kezia's dress :^O^:

I can imagine Haruka will invite Cherrybelle (and maybe Rangga) to attend Viva JKT48 premiere :XD: