[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 1
  2. megatram

megatram Kenkyuusei

I think the one shooting the video is also a Japanese

3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There are a lot of Japanese crew on the MV making, so we will see a hint of japanese quality.
    I agree with the others from the looks of it - the MV will most likely be aitakatta and since they are doing tons of recording pretty sure it will be an album.

EDITED

I prefer BNK River MV quality or SNH48- that would be superb. I hope they have 2 versions of the MV - the Main MV and the Dance only MV.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah this is also my worry but seeing Japanese staff (not that I mock Filipino) made me optimistic for their first music video. I'm now curious if the other girls are also shooting music videos.

I also love where MNL48 is going. Recreating Aitakatta (first single) and covered AKB48's first ever single. I hope their album also covers AKB48 songs chronologically haha wishful thinking. xD

• Like Like x 3
  5. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I'm glad that the first debut is close!

If you guys say it's Aitakatta then maybe it is but I wish it's a different song, something they haven't performed yet on Showtime.

6. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Please Lord, if it's an album, give me a way to download it. Legally :cute:

• Like Like x 3
  7. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Just a heads up: AsiaPOP Comicon released their schedule of events and there's no hint of MNL48. The presscon is tomorrow and @Rayan will be there so tune in to animeph for updates.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Still hoping for an APCC appearance

9. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  11. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Just wondering, if MNL48 attends any Japanese related convention in the future, wont it be awkward if they show up and the other indie groups are there who's members were former MNL48 aspirants (especially those who have been very vocal with their frustration against the MNL48 mgmt) lol

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. dunkindonato

MNL48 are professionals. They come in, do what they're supposed to do, get paid, and then leave. They most likely won't be able to interact with anyone except the staff.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yuh

Yuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Seeing the behind-the-scenes screenshots on Twitter I assumed it would be River or anything edgy, but after watching the VTR repeatedly, one cannot unsee its similarities with AKB's Aitakatta.

I still hope it isn't one of the songs we've seen them perform. I want to be really surprised. I mean, all the Hebirote MVs are very different from each other, I'd like to see this Aitakatta-vibed bts turn out to be something else :cute: #SorpresaNotPasabog

14. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm not saying MNL48 will do anything or the indie idols. I'm just plainly mentioning the awkwardness of the situation lol.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

BOA already announced their lineup for this Aug 25-26. No MNL48 while Indie idol group Aidoru Sozai is there. Such a shame HHE, there are tons expos this year I hope you'll take part on those :hmm: :confused: :( Please :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Can I message their social media accounts? ( I don't think my message will have use anyways :hmm:) I just hope they're reading in this forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They will because the last time they had a center exam they mention this forum.

17. dunkindonato

Well it really depends if they'll allow themselves to feel awkward. Uriko was with us during the fan-meet and she never felt any awkwardness even though she made it past Top 75. It's a situation everyone will eventually get used to as time passes.
    MNL48 wasn't invited, and BOA already has Starmarie. I doubt they'd want to shell out extra for MNL48's talent fee when they have a Japanese group on the books.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Obviously MNL48 x Japanese-Anime related convention events is not a thing yet this year. I actually understand "why". (The girls and the whole HHE are busy ((heck, they are even still looking for Marketing Manager anyway posted in Jobstreet under HHE which possibly(?) will handle MNL48 promotions etc.)), they maybe have concrete plans for the pre-debut and attending con-events even for just a small participation is not included in their plans)

I don't think it's "such a shame HHE". From the auditions and everything to now, they're taking baby steps, captain... slowly... which, I don't mind now. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Did someone say...

Starmarie???

*screams*

And what awkwardness on MNL48 and the Indies are u talking about? BS!

Yanachi of Aidoru Sozai loves Faith and Alice 2 death.

Are you saying some of the Indies resent MNL48? Cuz if so then pls elaborate me some evidence

20. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    ^ I think it's just towards the MNL48 management and 'auditions mishaps'

• Agree Agree x 1