[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    She deleted the tweet that said she'd work from 6:30 AM today to 3 AM tomorrow.

Well, she had at least 2 magazine shootings today. One is from a gravure magazine which she hasn't announced which one, another is Junon, a magazines targeting teenagers & young adults which she's an exclusive model.

But it should've been done at 4 PM. Well, I also dunno what she'd do later.

I actually had big speculations such as 5th single & even Yuka's solo photobook.

Or she just wanna hide because she don't want to be involved to an internal conflict between ………………………………

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

3. Arinko

Arinko Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    No announcement about a 3rd Anniversary concert in TDC? (yet)

4. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

Drone Jealousy
    2Ki
    NGT48『2ki』『ドローンジェラシー』2期生 ラジオ音源

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. JVJ

JVJ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
  7. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I don't agree with the jshowbiz article and the 2nd comment that it is from Team NIII.

The Mahohon's tweet was removed for damage control when the original intent of the tweet was misconstrued by fans or people like jshowbiz.

1. The girls are very straight forward in their handling of each other.
    2. They will not use SNS to 'air dirty linen'.
    3. Everything is handled within the group. Even Rika's punishment/discipline within the group is not aired out for all to see.
    4. Rika has been doing her best recently to mend bridges.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    What basically happened was:

Maho first posted the following message on December 9, which the "news site" didn't even bother to report at all, expressing this praise for Team G. Here's a quick translation of its message:
    cap1.PNG
    "I want to defend these girls and what they stand for.
    No matter how many things we have to put up with that I cannot tolerate, I want to protect Team G even more so. There are my companions with me, whose love can prevail against any hatred, sadness, and anger. That I am in the same team as these members is, for me, a salvation. It's the energy that helps me keep going nowadays. I feel thankful that we could go on to form one single team all together. I am thankful that I could get to meet you all. I love you.
    "
    ---
    With the original purpose of the tweet completely flying over their heads, some of Nakai's fans just took offence at the fact that neither of the group photos posted had Nakai in it, as if Nakai ever bothered to show up in any such group photos (we'll come back to that later). Evidently some felt victimized and ostracized, and began throwing a fit directly at Maho's tweet for that reason only. For the sake of evidence, a thread about the misbehavior of Nakai's fans was made on 2ch the same day, with a highlight of some of the most egregious replies (out of pity, I won't be explaining them). All the tweets are still up on Twitter, along with more of the same, and they can still be reached through a simple search query, by the way.
    https://www.logsoku.com/r/2ch.sc/akb/1544360002/
    This led to Maho just deleting the tweet altogether before they would start getting too noisy, and replace it with this other tweet to make it clear that there was no intention for it to be a statement about Nakai ("Even when it's not about Rika, it still gets misinterpreted as such. Whether you'll touch upon the subject or not, you'll get yourself burned anyway; it figures, being the person of the moment... lol"), also assuring they have been on good terms even after getting in Team G. Among other things, she says it's because she knows she's a type who "is consistent with oneself both in public and in private, thus on the contrary she is not a scary one at all" -- I want to underline this part because the other point below seems to be just a continuation of this reasoning.
    (and as for group photos, even Maho had to point out that, because of Nakai being constantly absent for work and stuff, she actually had to look all the way back to her photos from the Hokori no Oka stage to find anything with them together at all)
    ---
    The "2nd statement" that was reported by the site is (maybe purposefully) fragmentary and subtly incorrect on top of that. I retrieved an archived copy and here is what it said.
    cap2.PNG
    "What is truly scary are actually the people who act kind and nice on the front, but on the back would inflict terror on others, the kind of which won't go away for life, this is what I hope you to realize. Those kind of people are the ones who would have no qualms about betraying you as well. That makes me feel crushed by fear and a sense of chagrin.
    However, since there is more that I have to defend than just myself, there's nothing else I can say.
    The point is, that's all because I love Team G. I greatly care for it
    ."
    What I take from the wording is that it was supposed to be a private conversation that got posted by mistake on the official account, hence why it was deleted immediately after. Without first reading the examples of "fan reactions" that can be found in the point above, it loses any context, but sincerely, I don't want to investigate further, let alone speculate. I already got my day ruined when I opened up Mobame this morning and read that she decided to take a short period of break again from SNS, after this bad run-in with a pretty self-conceited side of the NGT fanbase (if I should recognize it as such).
    As if she didn't already reduce her SNS activity enough because of other trolls already, now we have to deal with people on the inside.

---
    And this is all. Besides, can't you guys find something more entertaining to talk about? These days was the theater screening of Nanako's and Tsugumin's Sousenkyo pledges, for one thing, but I doubt anyone is even willing or interested in bringing it up in this wretched place, am I right?

Well, see ya then.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  10. ForrestFuller

Timetable for 2nd Night FNS Music Festival (48/Sakamichi)

7PM JST Block: Nogizaka46
    8PM JST Block: NGT48
    9PM JST Block: Ikuta Erika, Kanda Sayaka, Shirota Yu
    10PM JST Block: AKB48 x Nogizaka46 x Keyakizaka46 x IZ*ONE, Yoshimotozaka46

ttps://www.fujitv.co.jp/FNS/time.html

11. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  12. mai48_

mai48_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I have some questions. Is Tandoku Kouen Directors Cut-ban Tokubetsu Joei-kai related to the Tandoku concert coupled with Rie's grad concert or the Tandoku concert in January? And apparently there are a few dates for it, 180502, 180427 and 180425, so what are the differences between those?

13. ForrestFuller

14. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Kitarie may have graduated from NGT48 but is still very present. I feel this is a good mix of like a parent letting the child go, but is still there as a 'friend'.

Did Kitarie perform at CDJ? How did she get an 'Artist' wristband?

18. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    May I ask about the story behind this running competition that the official acount retweeted everything ?

19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Which competition are you referring to?

20. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90