[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    So glad that the Kohaku performance turns out good

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Uwa! Damasareta! Nogizaka part! Finally, 4ki got cream shot!:1st::omfg:
    video removed

credit to uploader

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    STILL everytime I see girls getting the cream shot I think of Nanamin on Nogibingo being all like "What is this? Pudding? Pudding! Is it pudding? Sweet! Pudding? It's in my hair. . . Is it pudding?"

Damn, I miss the hell out of her.

• Like Like x 1
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That’s a very funny dokkiri....:lol:
    I’m glad that Manatsu can get her revenge, usually she’s always the bullied one

5. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 3
  7. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That's a good dokkiri! It's been a while since we've seen them getting tricked. Was the last time sometime in 2018 with Maiyan and Ikuta and the ghost girl? Anything since then?

The first one tricking Takayama was hilarious because her scream is so funny. And Matsumura wins the Academy Award! I didn't understand the second one as it wasn't really a trick. Except that type of dokkiri is a good for Asuka as she seems to be appreciative of absurd situations. And Maichun is the winner! The final one -- great to see 4th Gen get creamed. Hayakawa and Ayame got it bad!

Wasn't there a dokkiri involving Maiyan just the other day too? Or was that not?

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, it was Monitoring SP, Maiyan and her 2 co-stars of her movie.

Btw, you also can download the Uwa! Damasareta Taishou! Nogi part at Misaka. Maiyan dokkiri is also available there.:)

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Seen it already. I was just asking because I can't understand Japanese so I wasn't 100% sure that it was a dokkiri. LOL! Even though I heard the word 'monitoring' which kind of keys me in on a dokkiri. LOL!

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Itsuka dekiru kara kyou dekiru.

• Like Like x 1
  12. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    :lol: Those were some really funny and cute pranks!
    • Mattsun going all in. Risking injury to sell the dokkiri. What a hero.
    • Also, Kazumin showing what a kind and helpful person she is. Willing to carry them out one by one, and showing genuine relief when she learned everyone was okay.
    • Asuka was super cute. Bouncing when she sees the sushi, spinning away from the strangers, still allowing them to feed her sushi, reaching out to Maiyan and Kazumin for help, almost calling Matsumura a fake member. Asuka has grown and matured in so many ways over the last few years, but when she's around the 1st gens she's still that group's cute imouto.
    • Maichun is also now the Bad Timing BBA.
    • Manatsu Reversal! After the NogiChuu trap door episode, this probably felt pretty good.

• Like Like x 3
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Matsumura should grab an oscar this year lol. Her being the last and so dramatic.
    Kaz you are just such a big heart.

14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

So damn cute. :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    This two documentary itsunomanika koko ni iru and auto cut collection (アウトカット集) are different right?

My question is this documentary (auto cut collection) is it in an bonus for a single?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Happy Nogi New Year 2020, Nogizaka46 young stars send their new year greetings through Tokyo News Service YouTube channel:

• Like Like x 4
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Waiting for Junna and Rena New Year greeting!:banana:

18. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

The Nogizaka46 x Weekly Playboy Twitter has been posting short videos from members.
    https://twitter.com/nogizaka46_wpb
    The current video series is about identifying members from just their voices, but before that, they were rolling a dice and discussing a random topic about 2019 or 2020. Some selections:

In 2019,
    -Inoue grew vegetables for the first time, eggplants and bell peppers. But the eggplants ended up growing mushy and then brown.
    -Momoko turned 20 and drank alcohol for the first time. Her classmates were good at holding their liquor so she thought she would be strong as well, but she was shocked to discover she had weak tolerance.
    -Renka asked Momoko what she wanted for her birthday, and Momoko replied that she wanted to go out together, so the two went on a date to see illuminated lights.
    -Hina was happy that Tamura-chan fell asleep on her shoulder while riding a taxi. She feels like she got closer to the 4th gen.
    In 2020,
    -Ayame is looking forward to becoming a high school student.
    -Yuna is looking forward to her final year of school.
    -Asuka is planning to borrow Manatsu’s cat ears and take a photo of herself wearing them when she turns 22. (Because in Japanese, “two two” is “ni ni,” which is similar to “nyan nyan,” the sound of a cat meowing)

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    As for Kouhaku performance, I think it has bad camerawork. So many wide shots, not enough closeup even for senbatsu. And it's like such a waste when it's collaboration, we didn't see closeup of the other groups or the guest more than once. I know I am just complaining.

The other groups should've come on that skirt lifting part. It'll be more majestic

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^ The camerawork is just fine. If we see more close-ups of other groups or the guest, there will be more unhappy comments than already are.
    And about the wideshot, I actually prefer that more than close-ups because of how vast the stage is and the many members involved, it highlights the majestic choreography of the song. If I can have one complain is that it should be made slightly longer since it's a collaboration, then they probably have more time to highlight the performers.

• Agree Agree x 1