[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

not much people listening music nowaday . people use music in so many way . so i dont think the j pop are the problem at all .if people listening to instrumentals only track then i dont think that much people will guess that the music they have been created for girls in japan . - -
    i just wonder how nogizaka46 s concert can set up in china . o its just because china is big market out there ?. china , taiwan and such.may be they just kind of busy in japan and have not much time leave for oversea project.

2. jjan02

jjan02 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    hi everyone! anyone know of a reliable proxy service for nogi mobame? been itching to sub again ever since i tried it thru a friend who was in jpn for some time.. but srsly they need to open up to the int'l market and start accepting foreign cards AND upgrade to that app thing hinata/sakura uses -.- thanks in advance for any recommendations :approve:

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

cmiiw, but don’t you need Japanese mobile carrier to use this service?

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    [impermissible request]

I've watched it a couple of years ago at bili-bili but I can't seem to find it now with english subs (and I wonder why this one isn't at "Nogiarea"). Thank you in advance.

Mod edit: We have rules about purchasable content.

• Please refrain from soliciting, either requesting or offering out of policy content via DM. "Hey, can someone DM me a link to the download site of XX" completely defeats the purpose of us having these rules in the first place.

知らなかったごめんなさい。。。

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2021
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Hey moderator, why does an honest mistake made by an otherwise exemplary user get moderated within a few a hours, while those who violate the rules concerning bashing, insulting and getting personal are structurally ignored? It would be nice if all the rules would be consistently and evenly protected.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    First of all, it's kinda unreasonable to expect us to monitor the forums 24/7

second:
    moderating posting or soliciting links to purchasable content is sort of a no brainer, there is some leeway but the criteria are pretty easy to implement
    The interpretation of bashing, insulting etc. otoh is not as straightforward, as a rule we try not to be all too heavy handed about this as it might stifle discussion, but push the boundaries to hard and for sure on of the mods will step in and kindly (or not so kindly) ask everyone to behave themselves.

if you have specific instances feel free to use the report button, you might not get a response, but they are all read and evaluated.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

o i am the only one who dont see anything is about insulting anyone here . what is insulting anyway ? if i say i dont like kpop so i am insulthing kpop ?
    its very hard to understand social network nowaday.

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yes, it's only you.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Hi dutchie, thank you for answering.

I don't expect you to monitor the forums 24/7. If my post gave that expression, my apologies.
    I also understand the moderation on purchasable content. No problems there.

What I don't agree with is that bashing and insulting is not straightforward. The forum rules clearly state what is allowed and what is not allowed regarding that, and many post far exceed that grey area where you could give someone the benefit of the doubt to keep the discussion going. Because in many cases there isn't even a discussion, just a provocative insult drop and run. And it rubs me the wrong way that users can get away with these kind of posts, while minor slips like above are dealt with almost immediately.

I won't use the Report button. I'm not going to snitch on people, and I am not posting this complaint to point out specific users or posts. It's just that the moderation doesn't feel really balanced.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry for going off topic.

I am a bit surprised this has to be explained but here we go.

"I don't like kpop" -> not an insult.
    "I don't like kpop, because I don't think the music is exciting and the lyrics don't appeal to me." -> not an insult.
    "I don't like kpop, because those bitches are ugly and they dance like pregnant horses." -> well, guess?

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OK I wouldn't comment on this but it is soooo strange and soooo funny..."

Dear moderator,

I understand that as you seem to come from a country next door to the capital of the EU, does exert some influence towards that typical (and most famous worldwide) EU bureaucracy... I laughed when you deleted my apologies post (my two-words only post: 知らなかったごめんなさい。。。” and incorporated it with my previous post together with your red tape. Why didn't you simply delete the original post altogether??????? It would have been much simpler (unless you want to keep it as an example to the next generations of posters regarding what they should avoid asking).
    My request was indeed out-of-place due to my ignorance (out of the dozens of MVs about Sakamichi groups I do not know which one is purchaseable and which one is free). What tick me off was taking my 知らなかったごめんなさい。。。post and stick it to the original.

That...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There is more than one mod.

Everyone who wants to post should read the rules.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-rules-2019.22942/

You violated three of them in a very short period.

1) no purchasable content.
    2) no double posting.
    3) posts should be primarily in English

The first mod gave you a break on violations 2 and 3, knowing that 1 is the more serious one. That mod did not delete your first post so that others would be reminded of the rule ("unless you want to keep it as an example to the next generations of posters regarding what they should avoid asking").

Another mod including your second post in your first post eliminates 3, since after the edit, your post is primarily in English. Note that instead of double posting, you could have edited your first post to include your apology. This is a message that mods often add to posts: "Do not double post; edit." Perhaps you have never seen this message, but there are multiple examples.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    fun fact ... neither of the two mods who edited your post happened to be me

but I will point out that you violated the
    • Don't make things personal - Don’t take it personally if people disagree with you; again, this forum is for discourse and people may feel differently on certain topics. That said, if you disagree with someone, you should provide a well-reasoned post with facts or logic, as opposed to merely belittling the other user.Moreover, do not tee up your response by insulting/disparaging the person you are addressing. Responses that begin with thinly-veiled insults, facepalms, "LMAO" (and the like) may be subject to deletion or mod editing.
    rule

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogizaka members job ranking 2020

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 2
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Minun and Plusle's personalities in the show definitely fit Ikuchan and Sayuringo. :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I predict a Yoda center

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, it could be 3 singles this year. I hope the song is good and mngmnt integrate 4ki with Under.:)

• Like Like x 1
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Oh yay.... great news, it's pretty fast, glad they are not holding back on singles.
    I think the center will be 4th gen this time.

20. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

Hoping Kaki is the center... probably Hayakawa makes it in too

• Agree Agree x 6