[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I want Rei as a center!!! :^O^:<3:^O^:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Big YES!!! for both specially Seira :approve:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I just really hope we get some new faces in senbatsu. I really want Hinachima back among all. Kiichan, Wada, Mukai, Ayatie, J U N N A, etc. I would like girls that have either rarely been in senabatsu, or have never been in one, to be in the formation for this single. Junna especially, she deserves it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Same, but I think that if we do get new faces it will be new 4ki (particularly Seira and Sayaka).

5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Hoping its Seira and Renachi for New Faces

• Like Like x 3
  6. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Hope that we get Rena and Junna to be in this senbatsu. At least once before they decided to graduate and they deserve it with their 9th BDL 2ki Live performance. For 27th single, I think Ume may be new center.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Prediction : 22nin
    7-7-8 formation
    Center: Yoda or Saku
    New faces : Seira , Kakehashi
    Returnees : Hinako
    Charity pick : Renachi

8. NyanNyan's Pet

So it's possible for a 27th single encore on the final 9th BD concert date (May 9) which is a month before the single release. Since it's their concert, probably another 3rd gen center? :fear:

I want to see Kitano and Ayane selected for 2nd gen, Seira for 4th. Please don't let it be graduation single since it only means one person.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Ume is a possibility tho, considering that she is popular and not a center yet from 3ki. From 4ki, Kakki also may be a potential center. Give Ranze senbatsu center pls :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Ume is too tall to be center and she has already been as center's support for Mizuki in previous single with Kubo.

I think it's gonna be Yoda cause she's as popular as Mizuki and a pillar of the 3rd gen and she still has not a solo center.
    Or Endo, her crying scene on Nogichuu giving Nanase vibes would probably already push her again as center.

I see also an Asuka/Mizuki w/center in the near future but I don't think it's this one.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  11. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Ume/ Kubo/ Asuka center, order in highest possibility.
    and bring back Sayoimi tier outfits. Recently the outfits hasn't really been that impressive or giving off Nogi vibe.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    can't wait.. another Asca center again? or Double Center?

13. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Talking about Asuka, it is also high possibility since she centered mainly summer songs with Hadashide Summer (15th single), Jikochuu de Ikou! (21th) and Sing Out! (23rd) with only Itsuka Dekirukara Kyou Dekiru (19th) not being one.

I will rather we get a fresh face for this 27th single because high probability the 28th could be a grad single for 1ki member. It will be funny that we are predicting 3ki/4ki for 27th center, but then it is 1ki grad center instead.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I forgot about the possibility of grad center :(
    But even Hori didn't get grad center, I doubt Matsun or Takayama will get it. The only possibility is Ikuchan, but I hope she could stay a bit longer since she's still quite young. As for Asuka seems not likely to grad soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's funny to say Renachi is a charity pick while she's the most busy member if we talk about outside job. Yes, she's doesnt have much fans but she still bring money to management.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

I would be fine if Ikuta stays until next year's 10th BD live. Hoping by that time there will be a live audience even with limited capacity. She's the only one I think deserving of graduation single among 1st gen, not including Asuka of course since she's very young. Asuka will not be a surprise center since it's summer again and she haven't center a regular single in a while.

17. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i do believe that its almost the same as the 26 th.o i dont think they will selected the 25s center for being 26 center this time . o may be new nanase is coming ? lets see .
    i guess they will bring new members , may be 2-3 member .
    but i dont think sony will do big surprised this time .

18. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Either Kakki or Sakuchan is most likely to be selected as a center or w-center since the last single was a 3ki push. If not, I hope the center will someone from 3k, Yoda, Kubo, or Ume. As for Senbatsu line-up, I hope Seira will make it and Mayu will stay. Fingers crossed that the 27th single won't be a rushed single, but a solid one because Sakamichi got some competitions here, not ABK, but NiziU.

19. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Well, they are reaching the age of 24 which an ideal time to switch to another career and almost 10 years with Nogi. At this point, I am not excluding Ikuchan and Asuka from potential graduation soon.

About time that mgt cement the ace position for 3ki and push like Nishino/Maiyan, instead of experiment. I still couldn't figure out who is the true ace among 3ki members.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Hoping for Yoda/Momo w-center again it beens long time since the Nigemizu has been released.

• Agree Agree x 1