[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I like the outfit she was wearing at 7:40 mark in the Sekai Ichi vid above. Not sure if that was Himetan that walked in on her while doing the plank training.

2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Just some updates from Project Ikuchan~ /o/

Also, Just a shout for Project Ikuchan participants~
    There's two weeks before the deadline! Do submit your msg in time lol.

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    kidzukata seifuku is nice and but i hope they will stick to weird, old classical seifuku for ngzk because it makes them look so disticntive than other groups.
    plus the girls of ngzk are pretty that they make the seifuku looks better, not the other way.hahah

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    That was the outfit they shot for a magazine I think, i wouldn't mind that too hehe
    They have yet to have a simple crimson-red with white top uniform yet :v

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Have you ever noticed the subtle differences in uniform distinguishing older and younger members? Slight color gradients and collar styles. I don't believe they've always done this though. I may be wrong.

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    They normally differentiate the costumes according to a certain category, sometimes its age group sometimes its fukujin / front row

They want to make it uniform yet differentiate the member's costumes so with subtle changes they appear as a group but also individually stand out :D

7. kucigaromeo

kucigaromeo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    not another purple costume :^^;: yeah its the color of nogizaka but usually they have purple costume for tv performances it's too much if the seifuku purple too.

8. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

I remember the girls rule dresses in the PV were different colors if the girls was in fukujin or not. Like this
    [​IMG]

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of their Guru Guru Curtain purple tablecloths.

I see. I always think of them slipping in this choreography.[hehe] Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt.

10. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    For the UG lives on June 28/29 & July 11/12, was the only way to get tickets by winning lottery tickets through the tickets inside the CD or can I just buy tickets to the live on some site?

11. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Currently, they're accepting pre-order lotteries for these, for the people who are in the official mobile fan club.
    Deadline for this is May 26th.

General sales open June 14th.

12. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Are the general sales lottery based as well? Or do I get a ticket buying it first come, first serve?

13. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    General sales should be first come first serve until it's sold out I believe

I also believe it'll sell out in minutes though

14. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    [​IMG]

Nogi will appear on Music Japan June 16. Maybe they will perform their new song there \(*o*)/

15. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

i think that the group that doesn't want her to rank is winning in Nogi...
    since i expected her to not rank at all or rank very high....

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i wanna know where she gonna belong in final.. but i cant stop imagine if other girl like maiyan or especially wota favourite nanasemaru is the kennin girl..

17. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Maybe u can like 'mousou' your nogizaka sousenkyo ranking :v

18. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Just a few thoughts I have about Ikoma placing in sousenkyou prelim result, which was 56th. Some people on Ikoma's thread have been speculating that we should be worried about this result. We shouldn't for 2 reasons.

We shouldn't be concerned for what this means for Nogizaka as a whole because while Ikoma may have been the original center and one of the most recognizable faces in Nogizaka46, she is is not a top level popularity member. In KizuKata handshake she was barely senbatsu level 14th with 5/30 slots sold out. By comparison, 11th place Takayama sold out 17/30 by last round and the likes of Nishino, Akimoto and Shiraishi sold out all 30/30 slots before the halfway point. This result doesn't mean no Nogi member would have been able to make senbatsu. Furthermore if we say that every member from Takayama upwards in Nogi handshake events would rank above Ikoma at sousenkyou you would have 12 members ranking altogether, a competitive number.

We shouldn't be concerned for Ikoma because 56th isn't that bad of a rank to begin with. Also, we can make the reasonable assumption that a majority Ikoma voters are Nogizaka46 fans rather than AKB48 fans. I don't think these fans are going to be as fussed as others to go out and buy an AKB48 single and vote on the first day when the voting period lasts a whole 2 weeks. If that is the case, it is much more likely that Ikoma will move up from 56th in the final results rather than down.

19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Agreed. I don't think N46 fans will be overly worked up about SSK unlike 48G fans. Even if this was the final result I still would be happy for Ikomachan. With that said, I'm still feeling optimistic for her final tally. I'm gonna wait until last day of voting and cast my +1 which will turn the tide.:D

On a different note, here's a pic of the new uniform @jiaemi was talking about. I like the white version. Taken from Sayunyan's blog of Himura b-day. I'm assuming this is from NogiDoko studio so where is Matsui Rena?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  20. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Sadly as we expected I dont think rena is going to participate much in nogidoko, maybe just the single recordings or so, even 16nin no principal she is not participating in all.

Thats understandable as she has a busy schedule, although would prefer her to be in studio