[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You should watch Mata atte kudasai. Very cute MV.
    Techi's are skippable though imo

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Yamanotesen is a jewel of song, lyrics and PV. Probably why Techi catched people attention and with great impact.

So much details, particular atmosphere... It is tailored for her. It's rare to have such production brought for a B-side.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. No-one will have to leave the senbatsu until the 6th single, I believe/hope -- after everyone has had a chance in the front line.

2. For me, two things put me off Nijika in the beginning: first, her looks -- not that they're bad, just that I naturally felt antipathy toward what they were, for some reason. Kind of witch-like (based on the original Wizard of Oz, I guess). Second, her negativity. It was just a downer. But I still definitely sympathized with her. When she evolved that role of giving a deep bow at the end of a performance, I was so happy for her. I was also happy to see that she was a presence in the Fukyouwaon MV. But her hangdog look continues. It seems very well suited to being a character actor. (By the way, her Corpse Party film appears to now be available on disk.) In any case, I hope to see her in the front row for the 5th single. She can certainly dance well. Oh, one more thing: I think people's passion for dogs goes much too far, so that aspect of her actually puts me off, too.

3. Yamanotesen is complicated -- especially the MV -- but amazing. To me, PARCO is a masterpiece, and Matte Atte Kudasai is the sweetest song K46 has done. (Hatsune Neru is a lovely voice.) And the MV is the sweetest, too. Of course, I am totally susceptible to Neru's tanuki magic.

4. Keyakizaka46 isn't "any other idol group." It is special in various ways, and the all-21 and mutual loyalty is one of them. So the angst inside and outside the group about any possibility of a member being excluded from the senbatsu is just part of who they (and we) are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. glsone

glsone Member

How come everyone seems to be under the impression that when/if management decides to drop Kanjis members from senbatsu it's only going to be one single member? More people than just Nijika are potentially on the chopping block.

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm going to be interested to see how many new Hiragana members are brought in, my guess is 6-8.
    I think management is trying to fill out Hiragana to 18-20 members then having Kanji and Hiragana be separate but connected, with Hiragana getting their own singles while still providing a song or two on the Kanji singles.
    In order to make this work management could switch out current Hiragana and Kanji members to ensure success for the first Hiragana single. Bring in 3 Kanji members one to center, one next to the center and one as 2nd row shadow center and send 3 Hiraganas to Kanji. This could be a permanent feature and make senbatsu selection very interesting with girls moving between groups every single, but everyone still making a senbatsu. All the drama with none of the pain.
    With this set up I think a Hiragana (mostly) single could move 200-300k units not Kanji level but on par with the 48 sister groups, I would expect the Hiraganas to get their own TV show too.
    This would also relive some pressure off the perma-center Techi as the other girls shooting for center (I'm looking at you Zuumin) would have an outlet.
    For the moment managements view is probably "if it aint broke don't fix it", but I wouldn't be surprised if we something like this start to take shape by this time next year.
    I think management was caught a little off guard by the level of Keya's success, but now I think they are looking to milk it for all it's worth.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  7. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    However cute some Kanji members are, they wouldn't want to be Hiraganas. Plus it's not like Uemura, Naako and Miichan are unpopular, sending them into Hiraganas wouldn't be that great of an idea. Ozeki...maybe. But still, Kanjis mentioned so many times how much they like it when it's 21 of them, and usually it's the sure to be in senbatsu members who say it.

I'm not that opposed to Hiraganas as I used to be, but still, the only actual reason to try and shake up the senbatsu is that it might get pretty stale and boring as time goes by. And it's not really nice to Hiraganas since being stuck in UG isn't what they wanted. Yet, members like Oda Nana, Nijika and Fuu-chan seem to be important for the members as they help out with dances or just create a very comfortable atmosphere.

As for double A-side and having everything Kanji has, I agree. It'd be nice but double A-side is quite messy and hard for management to pull off well. And I don't think Hiraganas are ever going to get invited to Kouhaku by themselves, though this year (if Keyas get invited again) it'll probably be all of them, or at least the OG Hiraganas.

Oh, and yeah. We kind of need to change Hirate as a center. Let's go for a cute song this summer with Zuumin as a center. And I think we'll need to put Techi in either 2nd or 3rd row because in the 1st she still might catch too much attention thus raising the talks of "she should've been the center". Or if it's a sweet, mellow song it can be Risa or Pon.

All in all, it's all too complicated. I guess we should just wait and see. Whatever management decides to do is for the best for Keyakizaka.

8. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

Chaoticly fun, includes Mon's love confession to Oda and Shina Manyaka

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

^ she will bring the whole (color)-ko army [hehe]

12. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Why is Berisa on a different group from the others?

13. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^because berisa is non-no model. If you look at the category, berisa is under non-no model. nanase too.

14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Youtube views report (17/04/10)

Influencer and Fukyouwaon

Influencer 7,903,888
    Fukyouwaon 7,151,603

1. Ito Marika 501,705 (full 1,336,923)
    2. Nishino Nanase 302,060 (full 621,725)
    3. Shiraishi Mai 279,927
    4. Matsumura Sayuri 273,678
    5. Ikuta Erika 223,937
    6. Saito Asuka 207,709 (full 715,818)
    7. Akimoto Manatsu 191,874
    8. Yamashita Mizuki 185,401
    9. Hori Miona 182,228
    10. Saito Yuuri 171,739
    11. Hoshino Minami 159,217
    12. Sakurai Reika 139,008
    13. Kitano Hinako 135,862
    14. Yamazaki Rena 128,509
    15. Suzuki Ayane 119,529
    16. Terada Ranze 108,024
    17. Takayama Kazumi 106,201
    18. Kawamura Mahiro 104,459
    19. Inoue Sayuri 95,266
    20. Eto Misa 93,259
    21. Ito Riria 92,211
    22. Ikoma Rina 85,483
    23. Sasaki Kotoko 82,508
    24. Yoda Yuki 81,450
    25. Higuchi Hina 80,877
    26. Kubo Shiori 79,014
    27. Wakatsuki Yumi 72,237
    28. Nakamura Reno 69,770
    29. Sagara Iori 67,688
    30. Nakada Kana 66,601
    31. Ito Karin 63,730
    32. Iwamoto Renka 62,373
    33. Shinuchi Mai 62,365
    34. Noujo Ami 58,571
    35. Watanabe Miria 58,141
    36. Ozono Momoko 55,133
    37. Kawago Hina 54,275
    38. Wada Maaya 52,962
    39. Saito Chiharu 51,914
    40. Umezawa Minami 47,013
    41. Ito Junna 39,148
    42. Sakaguchi Tamami 33,665
    43. Yoshida Ayano Christie 32,787
    44. Satou Kaede 27,817
    45. Mukai Hazuki 27,051

1. Nagahama Neru 284,131
    2. Shida Manaka 236,123
    3. Hirate Yurina 196,378
    4. Watanabe Risa 187,959
    5. Imaizumi Yui 173,115
    6. Watanabe Rika 165,358
    7. Moriya Akane 139,175
    8. Kobayashi Yui 112,617
    9. Suzumoto Miyu 108,553
    10. Koike Minami 105,786
    11. Nagasawa Nanako 100,782
    12. Sugai Yuuka 99,775
    13. Uemura Rina 80,517
    14. Ozeki Rika 66,038
    15. Harada Aoi 64,620
    16. Satou Shiori 58,480
    17. Yonetani Nanami 58,339
    18. Oda Nana 57,697
    19. Habu Mizuho 53,028
    20. Ishimori Nijika 42,976
    21. Saito Fuyuka 37,562

1. Iguchi Mao x Kageyama Yuuka 56,730
    2. Ushio Sarina x Katou Shiho x Sasaki Kumi 56,642
    3. Saito Kyoko x Takamoto Ayaka 43,573
    4. Kakizaki Memi x Sasaki Mirei 39,814
    5. Takase Mana x Higashimura Mei 35,206

In summary, both MVs are performing excellently.
    To compare with Kojin PV previews of previous singles, check the "Youtube views" section of this database spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10GP8XGX8A26Ynxo_h99rYOad5dxbJAmNEiFi7nkm4l0/edit?usp=sharing

Notes
    *Three Nogizaka members have full kojin PVs available on youtube. They were selected because their previews had the most views after one week. Their previews probably have less views because of this.
    *Fukyouwaon's MV and PVs were released about 3 weeks after Influencer's. Sales have somewhat stabilised for both, but this should still be kept in consideration.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

:worthy::worthy::worthy: all hail marika :worthy::worthy::worthy:
    see that management :cool:

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This is probably the funniest Keyaki radio so far
    • Manaka and Miyu's reaction upon finding out that Akanen and Neru was forced to smell the MC's smelly socks last week: "IIIIYYYYAAAAAAA"
    • For Manaka, the hardest part of Fukyouwaon is after Boku wa yada! where they slowly rises from kneeling position
    • 3 good points of Miyu from Manaka: Easy to talk to, very playful, the fact that she loved a particular member
    • Manaka disliked opening up to people about to weakness, but she's okay with opening it for Miyu
    • Miyu likes to do funny faces
    • Everyone likes Oda, so everyone likes hugging Oda. Whenever Miyu spotted someone doing that, with a scary face she would approach and say "Move". The MC commented that it's like Miyu is saying "Go away she's mine"
    • Miyu likes how Oda doesn't show any interest on her lol
    • 3 good points of Manaka from Miyu: Like a cat, relieving, very funny
    • Manaka is pretty boyish, she disliked girly stuff like sending stickers to each other and praising each other about how each other looked like. It gave her goosebumps, she said.
    • Very good at lifting the atmosphere using someone (as in, bullying or teasing that person. Probably Oda lol)
    • Muchaburi: Suzumoto had to do a one sided love confession to Oda which i subbed here while Manaka had to be Manyaka for one minute, pretending to be a cat and ending her sentences with "nya". At one point, she said, "What i'm doing right now is stupid-nya" lol
    • Members are still crazy with TsumTsum, now even the staffs are playing it. The current number one is Koike.
    • So the number one spot goes from Yone (From Uemu's blog) to Fuuchan with the help of Manaka (From Fuuchan's blog) to Koike.
    • When asked about what she's currently interested in, Suzumon answered Oda Nana. Subbed it here
    • What they want to do next during their off time is Manaka wanted to go to a music festival, while Miyu wanted them to go out and do national tour.
    • Manaka listened to Fukyouwaon when on train and she gets so focused she started dancing unconsciously. Got scolded by staff as people might find out about her identity.

18. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    As much as I like Nijika, I'm pretty sure both her and Saito Fuyuka are eventually gonna be moved to 'undergirls'. Would I be upset about it? Yes of course maybe a bit, but it's bound to happen considering how much popularity she has. so I wouldn't be too upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I made a general thread for the Sakamichi series.

In the OP I go into the reasons behind creating one, and what it's for, but basically it's for fans of either (of course also both) fans to follow so that in the case of collaborations/discussions of the group as a whole, no one will miss that discussion just because they only follow one of the general threads. I personally know of plenty of fans who only know one and that's particularly who I was thinking of.

So please direct both-group discussion there, and watch the thread for discussion like that, even if you only like one group.

http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/general-the-sakamichi-series-group-thread.18985/

20. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I'm sorry, I still don't understand. Will she not be part of the runway thing or something else? Sorry again.