[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    I would not mind that unit !!!!Like a lot of those girl even if I find some of the girl a little old to be in it XD (ego yuna , mion and sakura) though they are popular. It would be a strange but cool unit to see, I would have had Saito Kyoko.

2. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Sakamichi-Akb 3.0? If it's true, hope they add W-Watanabes

3. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Man, AKB's management is doing everything they can to mantain that 1m sales record, eh? 1 or 2 times, it is fine, but from the third one, it looks so pitiful... They seriously might bring 46 members into every single AKB's release from now on....

4. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Yeah, and the worst part of it is Sakamichi members being bashed by 48 purist.

5. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Wow guys, we need to get off our high horse sometimes. Once upon a time, Nogi was also reliant to AKB and 2 years ago, Keyaki to Nogi.

tbh, I love these collabs, that just means more screentime for my faves lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    What? i don't remember any Keyaki and Nogi collaboration... the closest thing that i remember was the time that Keyaki perform Seifuku no mannequin

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

So true. They're still living in AKB's past glory still thinking Sakamichi members gets all the gain by collaborating with 48.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I believe this because Memi messaged last week that something very good had happened that day -- something "you would never believe no matter how many times you were told" -- that she couldn't yet reveal. This fits.

As a fan of Memi's, my thoughts were three: 1. that finally people may start to pay a little attention to her; 2. that people will criticize the choice; and 3: "Yes!" Maybe we will all see why management seems to want to push her forward, even though she's not one of the most popular Hiraganas with fans.

It's time to post this pic and slogan that Memi fans have been posting for months now. Not a prediction, just a possible future:

[​IMG]
    "Keyakizaka46: Techi-Neru-Memi"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    A future in which Memi is more prominent can be only welcomed by me. So, YAY!

I'm not a fan of those mix though
    I have no idea who half of those people are, the one I recognize from 48, Mion and Sakura (who I think will be the center since her results this year) I don't particularly like, and overall, mixes usually bring out the worst from both fandoms, so eh....

A Techi-Neru-Memi unit though, I'd completely support:inlove: hopefully.. someday...

10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Hahahahahaha

AKB *needs* sakamichi members to keep up a 1m sales??? :fp::fp::fp:

FYI, 31 of the last 32 singles have reached 1 million just fine. Sales come from handshakes, and you're entire argument is moot until sakamichi does handshakes for an AKB single.

And maybe you should show some fucking respect to the group that allowed your groups to exist.

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    its not the third time either. They done collaborations a lot of times.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

damn wtf ? demanding respect .....seriously ?

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is the worst fucking part of these collaborations. "Don't like it? You're a spoiled petulant child who should be grateful AKB allowed you to exist."
    Every time these kind of shitty comments appear. Sick of it.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont have any preference of these collaboration with 48G and why are so pissed off?

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I added quotes, hopefully the message is clearer. I am complaining about the type of comment you were replying to.

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Also it's not about physical sales, but noise.
    This lineup will be on the morning shows and they might even perform on Mstation like last time.
    Take the 46 members out and nobody would give 2 shits (outside the fandom)

17. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    i don't really mind LOL.
    it gives 46 members more exposure :)

18. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

So I see there are naive opinions and baseless assumptions in this thread as well. People who have no idea how the corporate world works. People who think AKS is a record company. People who think Sony corp, one of the largest companies in the world, would allow their signed, contracted employees to walk on over to a rival company's front desk and sign up to make a profit for that corporate competitor, without any benefit to Sony. People who think corporations run on happy feelings and wishes, rather than profits.

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    i would much rather see sakamichi separated from 48g, so every time this happens i can't help but feel annoyed lol
    might as well throw 22/7 into the mix as well since AkiP love to have his groups collaborating together

20. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I really hope that those 48/46 collaborations start happening on a regular basis. Also it would be nice to see them collaborating with other groups.