[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Almost all of my 46 and 48G favorites are in that lineup.
    I am #HYPED for the MV.

I don't really give a damn about what other people think about it tbh, let people be sad,angry whatever :p
    I am looking forward to it!

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As usual, everybody is right. Without AKB48, Sakamichi wouldn't be here. But AKB is not calling on Sakamichi just to be nice. The benefits flow both ways.

I don't want the groups to be too connected, but if a mixed group can produce a song and performance as good as the last one, I'm all for it. And it helps me become more familiar with the stars of other groups.

As mainly a Keyakizaka fan (though I liked Nogi first), I think we are right to want Keyaki to climb to Nogi's level, but we should maintain our respect for Nogi and realize that Nogi continues to sell more than Keyaki by a fair stretch. So far. Same goes for AKB, except that they are yet further ahead in sales. Each group has its niche and its fandom, even if the fandoms overlap.

3. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

ikr, might as well throw in 22/7, make sally center and just let them dab on the stage

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I cant get the image out of my head now. Sally trying to get techi and sakuratan to dab. Techi does it effortlessly but feels embarrased, Sakura does it with confidence but misses the beat. Lmfaoo i need to go to sleep

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Make a dab nation song too

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Funny, I have exactly the opposite opinion. Rika is by far the sexiest member of K46, while Akanen just plays at it. And I can't imagine the ojousama feeling okay revealing much, whereas the tanuki is unpredictable. But maybe being sexy doesn't imply being revealing. I don't know. In any case, Neru herself raised the word "bikini" (here).

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    True but Rika is shy and doesn't try to be sexy. Nen seems like she'd have no problem showing off for a PB.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good point...except that I'm not sure how much Nen would actually want to show. The sexy stuff from her all seems like a game to me. Maybe she'd take the game that far. You're right about Rika, though, I think. My observation has always been that Rika blasts out pheromones at all times, but that seems unconscious. However, out on a shoot with the staff (and her manager, fortunately) she might be fairly suggestible. I don't know. She clearly can be an immovable object when she wants to be. Neru mentioned mizugi and bikini. I don't know if Rika has said anything like that.

Of course, much as I look forward to the pics, I'm fairly uncomfortable with the idea of any of the Keyakis in swimsuits. I remember hoping they would never get to this. I'll just have to grin and bear it, lol. At least it's not a desperate rescue attempt, but rather a booster during a rocket rise.

9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Heh, then you might get really shocked when they release a group PTB where all 16+ members wear bikini. ;)) I did, too, when N46 released their first group PTB. ;))

10. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Wow, you're saying that like you know what exactly she's thinking. Are you by chance a psychic ? Mind to tell me how you do that ? ;)

And here I beg to differ, girls don't need to be in bikini doing sexy pose and showing off her skin just for men's amusement. Normal "kanojo date experience" is enough, what beyond that is just publisher capitalizing girls for money. I hate how "adults" using young girls like that, and the irony is Keyaki has always been singing songs about "freedom from adults" / "rebellion".

What happened ? Someone please tell me :shifty:

• Like Like x 1
  11. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Well, nanase and ikuta in the first we couldn't think they are wearing bikini because their image is shy and clean. I doubt if rika wasn't wearing it. :^^;::^^;:

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

I was hoping that as well!
    But I guess they are not so related to the 48 familyto do so.
    =LOVE hasa better chance since Sasshi is the producer, and even I doubt she'd want it to happen.

I just hope it's anoter cool song like the previous one.

13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    imo, they could still be sexy w/o shedding off heir clothes or wearing as minimal clothing there is. I mean, just look at them in suits and ties on their new single :^O^:

I can't imagine the oh-so-shy and awkward Berika much to oh-so-cute Neru wearing dem bikinis. I hope their PBs isnt all about that though (lowkey hoping for something like Matsui Rena's Kingyo PB)

14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    pictures in bikinis or one piece suits don't have to be trashy.

you're assuming the girls don't want to show a sexy side because you have a problem with it. They may have asked to do it as far as we know.

15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Some girls might just want to push their boundaries. Keyaki is a bunch of awkward ("eccentric"), introverted girls who wanted to change themselves in some way. Showing off skin might just be another way that leads to change, may it be good or bad. So, as said above, they can be the ones asking for it.

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What happened is you are doing the exact same thing you just got upset about the other guy doing. Somehow you are assuming that they don’t want to show off their sexy lewd bodies and are forced to do so by old men.

17. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    While Queen Victoria might not be amused by bikini shots, I'm firmly in the 21st century so I can't view them as a big deal.
    Call me when someone from Keya goes Santa Fe.

18. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

The girls could say no if they want. But they didn't. And they wouldn't say yes if they weren't getting any money from it themselves.

That is how they are marketed, targeted for a specific audience. The girls themselves didn't write those lyrics or compose those songs.

19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Just a thought... it's been around 2 years, and still no sign of early graduation from this group, either Kanji or Hiragana.
    Should be a good sign I'd say... or maybe this can happen just because they kept whole members in all singles instead of the usual Senbatsu + Under groupings.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I honestly think that she might go "100% or not at all" and pull a Misa lol