[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ten-chan's English is not bad at all! I hope they win, it will give them more exposure internationally. Even if they don't, the thought of performing abroad will be a strong incentive to some members to learn English so that they can better communicate with fans from all over the world.

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Just a reminder that their tour final is about to start!!

4. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Missed the first hour(hour and a half? Burikko MC and “Nobody’s Fault” were the first things I caught) but that was strong! I can never get enough of watching performances of “BAN.”

I’ll be catching the first half of the concert on the Zaiko replay. Excited to see more of the new songs.

edit: and I’ve caught the first half on the replay. Might be the overall best Sakurazaka live I’ve seen? And I’m almost certain I’ve seen all of the ones that streamed. Ten’s performance was particularly strong today. I thought all of the dance tracks were solid, the visuals were solid, Honosu shot a gun… A lot to like.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakuzaka channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

The kind of things that pop up on my Youtube recommendations.... JK Tamura.

JK Tamura Hono at a chiropractor*.

整体院に通ってたJK時代の田村保乃

*edit* The youtube video got taken down but someone uploaded it onto Bilibili
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV16r4y1C7bD

* 整体院 probably isn't quite a chiropractor but translating it to massage therapy doesn't quite correct either. It's probably closest to "推拿" in traditional Chinese medicine.

----------------------

Incidentally, she looks like she has lost weight in the recent months compared to her when she first joined.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Sweet, though I wonder why they were filming her in the first place :D

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    How short is their black jacket that they wear over their pink uniform ?

9. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Sleepy Tamura snorting

*edit*
    The snort is at ~1:43

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

乃木坂46 秋元真夏、櫻坂46 田村保乃、日向坂46 佐々木久美が「日本人のおなまえ11月4日」にゲスト出演!テーマは『坂道のおなまえ』

Bilibili link if the YT one goes down: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rS4y1R7cu

This show [日本人のおなまえ] explores the naming origins of different places and people of Japan. FYI, Sawabe is a regular on this show. In this particular episode, it looks at the names behind the different Sakamichi groups (sans Yoshimoto). Consequently, each group had one member appear as a representative. Unsurprisingly, the Nogi and Hinata captains appeared, but Tamura represented Sakurazaka instead?!

It came across as a bit strange to me. I know that they are pushing Tamura, especially as the center for the latest single, at a level that probably qualifies as a gori-oshi (ゴリ押し) but still it's unexpected. It may simply be that Sugai was not available, but technically Matsuda should be the stand in instead.

Another thing of interest are the keywords / concept for the different groups.
    Hinatazaka: happy aura
    Sakurazaka: fresh (フレッシュ) though this got some question marks from some people...
    Nogizaka: evolution (進化)

There was another point raised about the number of strokes in the Keyaki kanji, which is 21. Tamura responded by saying that both the Keyaki and Sakura kanji have 21 strokes, and saka has 7. Combined, both names have 28, which was also the number of members when Sakurazaka formed.

For those who are not aware, Hinatazaka is a misreading of the actual road name, which is actually Hyugazaka (see the video for the face of Captain Sasaki pronouncing it). Meanwhile, the Keyakizaka road name is written in hiragana and not kanji. Of course, the Sakura kanji is from the traditional Chinese script. AFAIK, the second mistake was accidental but not so sure about the first.

One of the oldest Keyakizaka fan?
    fan.jpg

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Thanks for the interesting info. I just hope that Sugai-sama wasn't available, but yes, Matsuda should have been there. We understand Tamura is being pushed, but this show was for the captains to appear. Oh, well.

12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Fresh has different meanings such as original, different, out of the ordinary, unconventional, unorthodox, and revolutionary.

When you look at the uniform this show looks to be recorded before W-keyaki Fes 2021, like the month of June. Third single's theme is "kakumei" or revolution.

The first two singles have been question marks to what they really are. But the key is to look into the lyrics to understand what direction Aki-P's intention is for this group after Keyakizaka was the teenage phase when their concept was "abandoned by adults" filled with gloom and sorrow.

Now, Aki-P is writing love songs but not usual love songs. Once these members hit adulthood, love is becoming a passion, but since these members are used to get abandoned, adulthood would be double moral to get abandoned by adults. Love is becoming the new thing that abandoned them. Sorega ainanone express that feeling. The more singles they put out, the less love songs we will get as their emotions and expressions will change too. Being nice was shortlived.

Fresh gets you a feeling of hannya. Especially the expression from Hono when she says "wait a sec" in Nagaredama. And when you add in "Mono no Aware" from the cherry blossoms poetry which is the meaning of living is to change, nothing lasts forever.

There is a deeper meaning behind hannya

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Aeon Card new video

Aeon Card new video

14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Besides idol group activities, what do the girls do on normal weekdays ? Do they have other activities or do they study / go to college ?

Also, aren't you kind of envious of their lifestyle ? It seems the girls in their country have plenty of flexibility whether they want to work or just be a housewife :).

15. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    It depends on what you qualify as "idol group activities". Because different lessons (dance, probably voice) and the perhaps training to keep their body in shape would take up a fair amount of time, but those aren't public idol activities like recording for a TV show or partaking in a photo shoot.

Members under 18 attend "real" schools (that is, go to school with regular people) when possible but obviously can't be in full attendance and so probably take some of their work home. Some members attend university and the situation is probably the same. Outside of that their daily life is probably filled up with idol-related things. Not just, different jobs like radio and guest appearances on TV (and photo shoots), but also dance lessons and exercising to stay in shape probably take up a lot of their schedule. When they do have days off though (or time off), most members say they just sleep through the entire day/available time (which is good I think, they need as much rest as possible).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Tenten desu. Runrun desu. Rinrin desu.

Then there is the original Pon pon. If only Suzumoto is around, then we can have Mon mon too.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm so proud of the girls, hopefully it will give them some world recognition :awesome:. This time Yukka spoke a little English, although not as much as Ten.

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Aeon Card new video

Aeon Card new video

Aeon Card new video

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've just seen the Sakamichi x Go Hiromi collab. While it was (quite expectedly) a bit cheesy, I liked the fact that Koike got a chance to dance in the front right next to an actual legend from the 80's

• Like Like x 2