[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Have you noticed that on keyavids, some car commercial keeps endlessly looping, preventing the vids from playing. :confused:

2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Today's set list for Oze and Aoi graduation:

1. Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai
    2. Overture
    3. Buddies (ozeki took risa position)
    4. Naze Koi
    5. MC
    6. Microscope
    7. Sore ga ai
    8. mc
    9. Dance track
    10. Guuzen no Kotae
    11. Samidareyo
    12. Omotta yori mo
    13. Mugon No Uchuu (aoi center)
    14. VTR
    15. Concentration (in the orginial costumes)
    16. Kaleidoscope (in last live costume)
    17. Blue moon Kiss
    18. Koi ga Zetsumetsu suru hi
    19. Shakan Kyori
    20. MC
    21. Dance Track
    22. Nagaradema
    23. BAN

--- Grad Ceremony---
    1. Ongatsu shitsuni kataomoi
    2. Bathroom Travel
    3. Ballet to Shounen
    4. Mc

----

Abunakashii Keikau

• Like Like x 2
  3. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Watching it for the second time as I missed the first hour live. I just realized they didn’t play “Nobody’s Fault.” I may be mistaken, but this has to be the first live where they haven’t performed that song, right?

Interesting setlist overall. As I noted in the W-Keyaki Fes thread(which I later realized was for last year) I’m a huge fan of “Kaleidoscope” and “Ballet to Shounen” so it was nice to get both. Wouldn’t really expect to see either again in the future.

4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm happy Ozeki performed Ongatsu Shitsuni Kataomoi and Bathroom Travel along with Miichan, 2 super cute songs from the Keyaki era (Yes, Keyaki wasn't just all about dark and emo stuff). I wonder when Miichan graduates, will she still perform them? I hope so.

Cool concert overall. Farewell and best of luck to Ozeki style and the eternal elementary school girl Aoi!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    My thoughts:

I really enjoyed the setlist it was very good, aoi and oze had a lot of time to shine and they really did! I think the setlist really managed to give the girls a good spotlight on this special day

The outfits were also amazing, the first uniforms was so cute i hope they keep it. I really liked the pink and red colors.

Aoi's grad dress suited her so well she looked like a disney princess, Oze looked stunning, she looked iconic in the dress.
    Very happy for Aoi that she could center mugon no uchuu.

I was also very happy to see the keyaki songs, i expected it but it was still a lovely surprise.
    I didn't expected concentration and kaleidoscope at all, a very pleasant surprise. I did suspected bathroom travel to be performed so i was very happy to see it happend, also ballet to shounen.

Overall another marvelous graduation live!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I missed both days due to work but reading the comments makes me excited to see it! I'm so glad oze and aoi got lots of spotlight, and the song choices look great! I read the messages from the 2ki and i'm so happy 1ki have kouhai that love and respect them so much, it will be interesting to see them as senpai soon!

7. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    No. I use Adblock on pc, and don't use it on mobile at all.

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  9. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1561687710326083585 it seems to be she will grad in tokyo dome

I will miss Yuuka a lot, latetly I recently started watching many of her perfomances so its definetly a bummer

regardless i hope she has made the choice she is the most happy with and that she will after grad do many things that give her happiness

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It's a bummer to see Yuuka go. I caught the news this morning while reading tmi's translation of Rekomen. Best of luck to her in the future.

With her graduating at Tokyo Dome, will the 3rd gen be ready by then? I'd like to at least have her see them come in before she rides off into the sunset.

With regards to captaincy, will management pick a new captain and keep Matsuri as co-captain, or will they let Matsuri fly solo for a bit, she takes the "C" and then she picks an "A"/co-captain? (sorry for the hockey captaincy terms)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I just have a sense of emptiness with the news of Yuuka graduating, so many feelings swirling around. You wish it was just a bad dream and you will wake up relieved it wasn't so.
    This is a big one, probably bigger than Risa's. Remember almost all 2ki gave her a chocolate box for Valentine's to show their appreciation? Nobody else got that many. Not just a pillar since the Keyaki days, but add to that a freakin' captain, and yeah, a princess as the cherry on top.

Every graduation announcement of our precious members is just a sad reminder of how good things come to an end. I'm sure sadness will give room to happiness for her, for new challenges and new triumphs. For now though, I thought of opening up a beer to smooth out the bad news, but since this is Sugai-sama we are talking about, a glass of fine wine is far more suitable instead.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ... this really brought tears in my eyes...

Hey, captain, my captain! Time passes for all of us doesn't it? During these 7 years you grew wiser, more eloquent and articulate, with much more experience ... and prettier! And we got blessed by your aura and the quality moments (and memories) you offered to all of us fans...

I'm sure you're ready to face everything the entertainment (in case you decide to continue there) or any other indusrty throws at you.

Stay healthy, happy and ... a huge ARIGATOU and Ganbariki to any venture of yours!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    For Keyaki's 4th single, they put AR posters around Shibuya. Why can't they do cool stuff like that nowadays ? It was fun seeing them in the 109 building. For new singles, they can put AR posters with the latest tech or whatever around Shinjuku or Ikebukuro this time. :cool: It would be good promotion for the single.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    While you are 100% right, this seems and smells like "small alocated budget" for Sakurazaka. I don't think it's a matter of sales or figures but rather a matter of momentum... You see, 4th single at that time was Fukyouwaon if I'm not mistaken. Apparently the momentum of the - still young and radical - group at that time was much higher that the current momentum of the group, even if Sakurazaka now is a much more refined, elegant, mature and focused group: it's nevertheless 7 years old and - even worse - restarted! Secondly, from management viewpoint, possibly, expectations were much higher for that Fukyouwaon (in which case, they happened to be right)...

I would bet though, that any kind of investing on communications activity would come together with the 3rd gen. Anything these fresh buds can bring along is so much anticipated and, of course, welcome...

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Btw, as part of their daily activity if they have nothing else on, are they required to hang out at management office ? Or they only go there if there is something on ? Also, do the sports activities like climbing mountains for newer singles require less budget than putting up posters ?

16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    They probably only go there for stuff they have to do.

It is definitely more expensive than just posters. For a mountain you have to get multiple buses to move all the staff around, bring catering, there is probably some pricey insurance related stuff too, and of course you have to clear the trail so no one bothers you.

For posters it is a short car ride to wherever they need to go, put the posters up, and done. No clearing because that is obviously unfeasible, little need for more than one vehicle, if even that, and of course no need for travelling catering (beyond the standard delivery). Much less risky too.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi

It is likely that they will choose someone from the first gen, this is what happened in Nogizaka in 2019, when Reika graduated, they chose Manatsu from the first gen, if we follow that pattern, the next captain will be Habu or Fuyuka.

The same would happen in Hinatazaka if Kumi graduated today, they would choose katoshi or miipan or maybe Naccho as the new captain.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Hi all. I'm normally in the Nogi and Hina threads but I've been delving into Keyakizaka's music little by little. I really love the first 3 singles, with Futari Saison [as I may have mentioned a long time ago in these threads] being my most favorite, Sekai wa Ai Shika Nai second, and Silent Majority 3rd. :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Jumps_Zilla Welcome!!!

Check Hiraishin and Mou Mori e Kaerouka... and of course Eccentric and Ambivalent.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2022