[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

3ki, slowly but surely, climbing their own hill...:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    http://keyavids.com/ep06-sakurazaka...razaka46s-3rd-generation-members-english-sub/ episode six has subtitles too.

I think I can say that Nagisa might become my oshi, I really like the way she takes care of others, she seems to be a good leader!

Edit:

I just watched episode 7 and wow I am proud of these girls! I am very happy that they were added to Sakurazaka. I really got this feeling of I have to support them all and I respect them a lot! They worked so hard in those days and deliverd an amazing perfomance of ban!

I can't wait for the mv next saturday. I hope 3rd gen can make it big in Sakurazaka and bring a new fresh wind in the group. I hope many people support them!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. renggadhitama

renggadhitama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kousaka Marino
    Twitter:
    renggadhitama
    I don't know if I'm right because I can't read Japanese, but does it say that the two of 3rd gen will be revealed on March 1 & 2 and the MV will be out on February 11.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That picture during the closing titles, with the girls in front of the Keyakizaka street sign, literally made me cry... Sorry I can't help it, you know me by now...

@renggadhitama Yes, my little Japanese make the same interpretation, I hope we are right and we get to know the girl from Tokyo on March 1 and the girl from Kyoto on March 2.

5. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

You're right. The two left are not included in the song and MV.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    You are not the only one [hehe]

So many thoughts....
    I surely have to rewatch their BAN rendition, but I noticed Rika being more confident towards the end of the song, which is good and normal. Riko did better than I expected, and Airi and Miu were everywhere. Like I said I have to rewatch it, but I'm very happy about the overall result. They worked hard and it shows.
    The rest of the episode was pure cuteness, how am I supposed to chose an Oshi? I could barely manage it with 2ki...
    But I'd like to know who is Pon's favorite since she had to record the whole documentary [hehe]

Can't wait for the MV too and those little glimpses of their song made me just more eager. Showing the (center?) costume was also a good move, I can't wait!

...and now let's see them on SokoSaku!!!!
    Not yet?

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Just caught up to the (subbed) episodes of 3ki documentary... ahh the meeting with 1/2ki made me tear up a lot. Many of us can only imagine the nerves of meeting the people who you look up too and who inspire you, but it's a whole other thing to be able to work alongside those very same people. I'm sure the new members felt very overwhelmed. I liked seeing 2ki's reactions and thoughts, but I would have loved for them to have shown 1ki's reactions more too, especially when some 3ki mentioned being fans since keyaki days.

Overall I'm really enjoying the episodes, and I feel like I already know a little more about the girls than I did from just watching each of their solo vlogs. I can already see some instantly popular girls, but I can also see girls like Rena and Rei who will grow into their popularity over the next year or two. I have feelings of wanting to support them all. I want to pick someone I like quickly, and although I like a few of them individually, I can't yet pin point a member to oshi haha, so I'll just keep enjoying these episodes and allow for it to happen naturally as it does with all my KeyaSaku oshis.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just wait up after a few episodes of Sokosaku to pick your oshis! LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

MV out Saturday at noon in Japan: Natsu no Chikamichi ("Shortcut to Summer"). I'll be checking YouTube and the HP as close to then as I can (7pm Friday in LA, 10pm Friday in NYC, 4am Saturday in Milan, 8:30am Saturday in New Delhi).

I certainly have no oshi yet. If I ever will: I like just about all the 3gens, as far as I have seen them. I love the dance ability of big Murayama Miu and little Taniguchi Airi. Miu conveys big energy and deep feeling in big movements. The wonderful story of Ishimori Rika succeeding at centre for BAN. The warm, sunny, giving energy of "dance leader" Kojima Nagisa. And more.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It'd be interesting to see what the 10th and 11th girls bring to the table. So far S&F have made good choices, and I expect no less from them.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, picking an oshi is already a pain in the head and I am prepared that after we see these two well-hidden ladies, it will become much worse.

The whole situation resembles a very rich and luscious dinner: We should always leave some room for the dessert, especially after such a dinner... The dessert almost always is as rich and luscious. So let's wait for these two AND the first few SokoSaku episodes with 3ki...

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Treasured Video Collection"

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Here I am, tearing up through the whole episode 6
    This documentary is doing absolutely nothing for my reputation since I watch it on my break and that means laughing and crying and clapping in the office lol

But it's worth.
    So, so, worth!

I too think chosing an Oshi will be hard, but with a batch like this if one member manages to push herself over others (in my eyes of course) she may reach the Kami cathegory.

I love their love for the group, but I also like Yuzuki's honesty admitting she lost interest at some point and she found it back.. that is something I can relate to with Sakura, and yet, we both are still here :chuffed:
    Big respect for Itoha who could learn Ban by herself, and who had to prove something, but also at the other members who helped her.

Probably the thing I loved most was to see them become a group, learning to support each other, and push forward together, but also learning to enjoy the group in itself. Especially for people used to be alone, when they find their own people, that group becomes "family" and I hope all of them can esperience it.

I can't wait to see this new Sakurazaka bloom

Edit: OMG that Trasure Video Collection just ended me!
    Probably a kindly reminder from mngmnt 2ki and 1ki need love too. So cute and funny!
    The end is perfect [hehe]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    MStation

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    And here we go
    3kis MV - 夏の近道

I'm getting too emotional for this kind of stuff lol

I also have to admit this time around mngmnt did everything right with 3rd gen... and I'm one of those people who criticize them every single time they take weird/wrong decisions... so far everything had been perfect with our new baby-members
    I'm happy :cry2:

• Like Like x 2
  16. renggadhitama

renggadhitama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kousaka Marino
    Twitter:
    renggadhitama
    The music video is masterpiece (I don't know if I overvaluing it).
    Everybody is looking great especially Airi, I think she has the quality of being a center. Miu dancing is really great, Yuzuki, Reina & Rika is looking really beautiful & Nagisa is cute as always. Maybe Riko is still has that stiffness in her expression but I think it will be better with time & experience she going to has.
    I don't know if it's just me but I still have difficulties telling Miu & Mio apart.
    Overall I really like the MV and the dance scene in the hallway is my favourite scene.

And now we waiting for the others two to be revealed and have an episode in Sokosaku.

• Like Like x 2
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another VLOG
    The Fukuoka edition will be delivered by the second generation, Hikaru Morita and Yumiko Seki, a duo from Fukuoka!

• Like Like x 2
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

Your friend was totally clueless. Le Sserafim is lip-synch queen. The more powerful the dance is, the greater the possibility of lip-synch.

Even Winston Churchill said something bullshit. Takahiro's comment on what he had zero knowledge was meant to be so.

Still bullshit regardless. A real vocal trainer would told them to get a level of breathing, pitch and rhythm skills first before minding anything else. Who wanna listen to your emotional voice if it is so out of beat and tune. It was ridiculous that the performance skill training camp provided no vocal trainer to begin with. Singing is not meant to be a part of Sakurazaka's performance perhaps.

Besides, encouraging noobs to focus on "emotion" and not "basic" will lead to them developing some bad habits which can be hard to undo.

Seem to be athletes? Do they all have toned bodies? Do they follow strict exercise routine and control their diets?

• Dislike x 11
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @welp you must either be a troll, or a very unhappy person, or a failed mr. perfect, or all of the above. In either case, you have to understand that you don't bring any sort of expertise by what you're saying. I will repeat one more and final time here: Do you have some kind of professional or academic knowledge or practice to support what you're saying about dancing, singing etc, or not?

Personally I know nothing about these. I'm just a fan. And as many people here, we express opinions as fans do, with the ever-existing risk of fallacy, misconception or simply wishful thinking. State yours (to be received as non-expert opinions) and don't judge others.

And for god's sake cut this "bullshit" word in which you use to start all your posts. Enough of your stressing your dietary habits to us...

P.S. And I know nothing about LeSssssssserafim... And I don't want to know. Sakamichi groups are more than enough for me...

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New Sakura VLOG: Koike Minami and Fujiyoshi Karin go to Osaka (both are from the area, Karin from the city itself):

They have both become pretty expert at this kind of thing, a visual radio show. Two nice people, it seems, with different styles.

• Like Like x 4