[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Habu can't help but do a model pose, LOL!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The 3ki jackets remind me of the Sekai ni wa uniforms.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tour wrap-up party:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Itoha's "Egyptian" head moves and big laugh. Moderate mixing of generations. Cute Shizuki. Karin wearing mask.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Itoha... We're talking about the biggest BRAT of all. But she's also a blessing...

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sakura will be at The Music Day 2023 on July, 1st.
    https://www.ntv.co.jp/musicday/articles/286ssp4s34qsecdce0x.html

Since the theme is the "Song that changed you" and Nogi is performing Synchronicity, I presume ours will not be Start Over which ironically felt like the song that will change Sakura for good in a positive way, but it came too soon for this concept (late for some fans though [hehe]).

I wonder what the girls are gonna perform with this kind of input

EDIT: Also CDTV on 19/06
    https://twitter.com/TBSCDTV/status/1668181357267415041?cxt=HHwWgsDTzeSGyaYuAAAA

Sakura and Atarashi Gakko! ...who would have ever though lol

Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ...woooow! My 2 besties in one show... i wonder if there will be any kind of interaction and whether there are oshis between the groups. I have always been wondering about the latter, although the styles of the two groups are so different.

p.s. However I would give everything to see Muu-chan/Runrun/Chukemon with Mizyu (c'mon dreaming is free isn't it?)

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's just been announced on the official Twitch livestream of Japan Expo in Paris (scheduled for July 13th-16th) that Sakurazaka46 will be attending the event:

Fycim2NWwAIx9O9.jpeg

The announcement is at 01:28:00 (this link should go straight to it, the stream of course is in French):
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1844539677?t=1h28m0s

More details are awaited...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Oh Mon Dieu! That's good news!

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OK time to visit Paris for the 12th time...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The S46 official website has posted a news item in both French and English which confirms the date and time of their performance:
    https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/E00244?ima=0000
    From Tokyo Hive:
    https://www.tokyohive.com/article/2023/06/sakurazaka46-to-hold-their-1st-overseas-live-in-paris

11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I am happy for the girls.

Going overseas can be a good motivator and will no doubt broaden their minds.
    (And of course it is also just something fun to do.)

I wonder if there is a video of the the girls getting the news? I would love to see their reaction.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Saw Inori's "Love it" variety show yesterday in which she performed a 30 year old rock duet with Matsuri :cool::worthy:. Is there a Saku subunit called Futarina ?

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Digressing a bit, it seems Nogizaka46 now has an "official" rival group, "Boku Ga Mitakatta Aozora". Hopefully, Sakurazaka46 won't get one anytime soon.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Good luck to them.
    I guess it is another Aki-p group and the rivalry is just a word used to sell more.

Sakura is on a path to find their own identity and direction, something like this would be just an useless distraction I gladly leave to Nogi since they are the top dog right now.

15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Regarding BGMA there is already a thread in Nogizaka General and I've already posted a digest there after watching their introduction to the public on Youtube.

We never know how things evolve: Who could imagine that Nogizaka would surpass their rival senpais AKB and Co. However, their introduction was at least anaemic.

But there is something I don't quite understand (and worries me a bit): it's common sense that Nogi was stagnating but BEFORE the arrivel of the amazing 5th gen, so why introduce a rival to Nogi now? Now, regarding Sakurazaka, conceptually the difference with them is as if we are talking about two stellar systems in different galaxies: so much away!

In any case good luck to them! There are some interesting girls among these 23 so I am tempted to follow them as well...

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I just read the thread in Nogi section and, like I wrote, the rivalry looks just a way to sell more.

Nogi is so far ahead right now, there's no way it can be reached anytime soon... even with Seira going full hero and then graduate (I'll never forgive mngmnt for not placing both her and Runa with us) Nogi fans will always be there for the group.

But I guess that was the same when Nogi was "AKB rival group" back in the days and AKB was already kind of losing its internal balance.

Surely any new group is a potential obstacle for Sakura, but so far the concept looks very different to me, so.... mah. :confused:
    We'll see where this new Aki-p obsession will take everyone.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Why are there no more aeon videos for Saku ? Really enjoy the previous ones like morita club, habu game etc. What happened ? o_O

18. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Those are promotions for the AEON Card so the company must start a collaboration with the group in order to promote their product. There are no new collabs and therefore no new videos.

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sakurazaka46 "2nd YEAR ANNIVERSARY ~Buddies Kanshasai~" digest video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ViVi has an article about the 3rd generation in the August issue.

The 11 members who just joined Sakurazaka46 3rd generation in January this year will appear together in the August issue of ViVi (released on June 22nd)! Under the title "Sakura and 'Square'", I challenged a fashion project to introduce square neck items.

Mukai Junha commented strongly in an interview before the shoot, "It's a great honor to be featured in a magazine where my favorite (senior) Yamazaki Ten-san is an exclusive model, and I'm really happy!" .

TOP-sakurazaka.jpeg

sozai125.jpeg

https://www.vivi.tv/post350874/

• Like Like x 1