[GENERAL] The SGO48 Thread

Discussion in 'SGO48 News & Discussion' started by tgsk48, Jun 21, 2018.

1. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    The 2nd round gonna be taken out this weekend. So probably the audition gonna ends in November.

• Like Like x 3
  2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The audition will end at the beginning of November and we will have 1st gen at that time. :chuffed:

3. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

It's a very unique language in that it was kind of born out of classical Vietnamese and what remained of classical Chinese, which is why you have more tones than Mandarin. Somewhere in the hundreds of miles separating the two countries you can probably find something with a passing resemblance to Chinese as it was spoken from the eras that brought the Chinese (and Vietnamese) cultures we enjoy today. One of these days, when I'm rich, old and fluent in both languages (as in--never!) I'm going to full on research that. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nghia Nguyen

Nghia Nguyen Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

By the way guys, some of the girls do live streams in the official SGO48 fangroup on Facebook. :)

6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    So the 2nd round is already rolling, can't wait for the latest Southeast Asian sister group!

8. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

have been eliminated after publicly revealing their results in round two.

This means girls are already being notified, but three more out for failing to follow protocol. :(

9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow. Have any audition process done this before?

10. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Damn. SGO ain't pulling punches.
    And I thought MNL's process was rough lol

Which 3 were they, anyway? Any of the popular candidates?

11. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    One of them is actually Week 3 most favorite candiate, and now there are some dramas about this, I will post about the drama later.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

These are not the first girls removed from SGO48 for breaking the rules, either. There were some in the first round as well. As for other groups who have done this--I think it is fairly standard that, until there is an official announcement, participants are not allowed to break the news.

Please do. I am actually having a hard time with the FB translations. What I am gathering is that the girls don't have any idea how long the email process works. I guess one person basically says her sister is moping around because she doesn't have an email but she also doesn't know if emailing is complete. Then there are a couple people who seem to be fairly negative towards the process basee on the translated comments but I can't figure out the original comments at all.

Any insight is helpful.

13. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sum up of the dramas:

- There is a candidate who asked other girls if they have received any email from SGO. 4072 trusted her and screencapped 4072’s email and sent to that girl. General conclusion of 4072’s side is that said candidate tricked people into revealing information to eliminate strong competitors. The person in question said that she told another person about 4072’s result so she did not know if that other one leaked anything or not.

- 6534 actually had not received any result, so her mother assumed she failed. So when someone asked if the results are out yet, the mother said yes. Someone screencapped her comments and sent to the company.

I have been around Japanese fandoms for too long that this kind of drama in Vietnamese showbiz sounds petty to me lol.

Edit: I just translated what the people involving in the dramas said, and it’s really up to you whether to believe or not lmao. I think that much is obvious but I should make it clear.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    You're just translated right all the post :1st:!

• Like Like x 1
  15. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

That's what her mother said. We don't know it's true or not. (actually it's not :censored:)

16. ebuiidol

ebuiidol Kenkyuusei

I know there’s a lot of drama regarding of eliminations, but if anyone doesn’t mind me posting this because I don’t know where else to express — hence I just made an account on here. (Apologies if this will be long.)
    I’ve been eyeing on the Facebook page and group, and I just found out that SBD 6619 (Nikola Kayama-Bùis; the girl with heterochromia; #daretodream/Facebook contest audition winner) didn’t pass to the 3rd round. This was her third audition of the 48/46 franchise and this was her first live audition after passing the 1st online round. I’m going to leave her post here that I’m sure you’re going to get as teary as me. I was really looking forward to her for her personality regardless of her talents. I’ve been watching her live streams for the past few days and she’s such a beautiful soul. She tries her best interact with both Vietnamese and international fans (as she is American — she is of French-Japanese-Russian-Vietnamese descent, though speaks mostly English on her live streams). I don’t know if she is still going to live stream on the Facebook group after announcing her negative results. If anyone was interested in her, please do show the girl some love. She’s in Vietnam mostly all by herself only because of SGO48 and I’m devastated for her. She was going to be my oshimen if passed. I can’t believe SGO48 would pass off someone like her. She was one of a kind and I felt like she could have attract international fans.
    I don’t know if I’m uploading these screenshots correctly, but her post can be found if you type her name in search within the Facebook group.

Oversized images removed by mod. The limit is 750 x 750

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well I just summarized what people said lol. Its up to everyone whether to believe or not. Edited my post to make it clear.

Tbh personally I believe none of them [hehe].

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Definitely OOT but did you know that famous British band Coldplay once sampled a Vietnamese Buddhist song?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Once again, sorry for OOT.

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I feel pity for her but she didn't do well at 2nd round and her score is low. How can judges let her pass? :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

During Makoto's stream (unsure of her number) where she also expressed that she did not pass, Makoto said this will probably be her last stream. Nikola then wrote in the comments of that live stream that she probably will also not stream again in the group. However, later they both discussed possibly doing a video together at least one more time.

She does have family there. I'm not sure how much, how distant or how near the auditioning hotel they lived since she didn't stay with them during her audition process but she did mention going out to eat "with family" during one of her streams.

She really is one of a kind. She's a beautiful soul, indeed and she would have been a great personality for a variety show. I sincerely believe they made a mistake by passing on her and I said as much on the thread.

The mod deleted your images because they were too large. Her comment on her post:

I have tried to visit Makoto's and Nikola's streams as often as possible and give them my full support during the audition process as well as now, when they have not passed. I hope they will both face the next challenge with a ready heart and succeed. Nikola has mentioned that there is another Akimoto group she might possibly audition for and Makoto let us know on her last live stream that she is not giving up on her dreams.

She was one of only two individuals who won the online thing, then she was the winner of her week and finally her personality is one that would be a natural fit for any attempt at variety shows. That's how they can let her pass -- she was already one of the best. AKB48 didn't start with the best singers and dancers but with the best characters. SGO48 has really missed a great girl because of whatever standards they are looking for, but if this had been a decade ago we would have seen her in AKB48, I would put money on it.

• Agree Agree x 1