[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Grad vid

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Looks like Neesan would be in an new agency after she graduates, good for her.

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... i just wake up because i had a horrible nightmare and the first that i see is this...

*tries to sleep again*

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They couldve chosen a better date to announce tbh, its christmas there shouldnt be a sad moment. Anyway who is the new grandma of 48G then? Nyannyan?

4. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Yes Kojiharu,Miyazawa Sae,Umeda Ayaka,Furukawa Airi,Oya Masana,Takayanagi Akane,Nakata Chisato....

5. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

^ kuramochi also..

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Ouch, Merry Christmas SKE fans!

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    noooooooooo, Neesan (noooooooooo) + Nishishi too??

i know this would happen sooner than later but this is so sad, Nishishi & Neesan are huge parts of SKE as they have been leading SKE since the beginning of time with Rikako

this is a huge loss for SKE, now the 3 first gens are only Rena, Masana & Jurina left

this is sad and will take a while for me to process, too many SKE graduations already, but i think they're gonna be better out there following their dreams as they're getting older and older, i'm happy Neesan found a new agency if that's true, i hope their dreams will become true

Nishishi & Neesan, thank you for everything, you'll always be the SKE leaders.

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wait if Akane counts than so does Takahashi Minami, Kuramochi Asuka, Matsui Rena, Suda Akari, Matsui Sakiko, Kitahara Rie, Kobayashi Kana, Oya Shizuka, Kashiwagi Yuki and Takajo Aki. But realistically the oldest member will be Kojima Haruna, making her the new grandma of 48 group.

9. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    If Neesan will have an agency that supports her singing career, then congratulations :omfg::omfg: Neesan's talent is being buried in SKE48. She can sing, she wrote songs. I hope we can hear a single release from her next year like Akisun. It's a pity that despite her being 1st gen, she hasn't been in senbatsu even once. Her Showa spirit will be missed.

Nishishi:cute: I wonder what is her plan after graduation. Maybe having a nice man like Manatsu and living happily to prove to SKE that she's not a man lol

Nobody picked a worse date and place than Yuko tbh :whistle: it's better than announcing on New Year.

I expect more graduations from 48family until March/April since April is like beginning of new school year and job hunting season.

10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I'm sad, and sad the 7th gen will never work with the two of them. Nishi was huge in helping the 6th gens master choreo, but she was filling the role of Mizuki who the 6th gens never knew. Clearly she did a great job.

But with Yukko gone too, who is going to make sure the new girls carry the right spirit?

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

thx alot

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

And so it starts, I wonder if Takamina's graduation announcement has just kicked off a mass wave of older-gen graduations. Did Nishi and Neesan graduate right away or are they leaving at a certain date? I didn't see that info. Sucks for SKE fans at Christmas though :(

13. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Since neesan will graduate I hope masana will take the vice captain position for team s. Besides she's the most senior member in the team and I'll like to see her having a leader role.

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    3 more months before they graduate and tbh Nishishi and Mieko was somewhat expect after Yukko graduated as chapter 1 of SKE is slowly coming to an end.

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well yeah they were definitely expected. I just think they might have started the domino effect for the next year.

16. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

i just hope SKE releases another single before they go - the two of them making senbatsu and/or being slightly more relevant in the Team S b-side would be a nice gift :D

17. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Nishishi and Neesan noooooo! :(
    I'm not surprised but I guess the timing just threw me off. Well better now than on random date I guess.

Though I'm very worried for Masana now. The reason she put off her plans for graduation this year was because Jurina talked her out of it but with fellow 1st gens leaving, I wonder what she'll think of come next year. Wishing she'd take a Rena-like role in Team S.

That said, SKE is entering a new age as well. Hope Neesan and Nishishi make it into the documentary. A 1st gen reunion song would be the only thing I want before their graduation~

18. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    It was announced that SKE will be performing Bukiyou Taiyou at Kouhaku this year! NMB will go right after them, I wonder how that will work for Milky, Nana, and Churi D:

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Bukiyou Tayou?!?!?! Ugh.. eeyeeeww.. that sucks.

20. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Was hoping they'd go for the kangaroo but oh well. I hope they spice up the performance. I'm not sure ballads go well in Kouhaku.