[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The FUN FUN FUN thing reminded me of Rebecca Black. :XD:

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Glad SKE has another campaign, but what a bummer Ami isn't in it. This suggests to me that they're not going to continue with her as center >_>

But on the other hand, I'm STOKED Milky and Minarun aren't in it. Milky is super controversial, and Minarun... Personally I dont have much respect for her. Her scandal was Yamato Rina-level, but since it was AKB the punishment wasn't as severe. In fact, I think they've been TOO nice to her. The kennin was a blessing, and she's still Senbatsu after her transfer.
    I feel like the majority of her fans are from the AKB days, and her success in SKE is heavily due to being buddy-buddy with Furuyanagi. Otherwise she'd just be another Ranran.

Forever disgruntled that Koami and Kyon aren't in Senbatsu, I guess

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Same, I always look forward to their energy at Kouhaku (with Pareo and Sansei)... Now Bukiyou after two epic years? Come on guys...

4. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
  5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    And among those girls, 7 of them resigned, is that correct?

Or is this list updated from this resignation?

6. moomookan

Oshimen:
    This is the updated list.

I really hope Chelsea Guinto makes it, I'd be great to have an English speaker. Plus she's super cute! I wonder what her ethnicity is? Most of the Guintos I found online are from the Phillipines.

7. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

^same also. I have a strong feeling she's half filipino or full when I knew there was a family name Guinto who joined the audition.

I doubt about her english skill if she grew up in japan maybe she has the same level of english just like akimoto.

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

I reeeally like #16 後藤楽々 Goto Rara/Lala. To me, she has a great smile and aura for such a young kid. Plus such a cute name!!! Although I assume the correct Romanisation would be "Lara" since there's no distinction between "la" and "ra" in Japanese.
    I agree with you she's so cute (maybe she's half filipina like saito makiko) buttttt- that appeal was whack (lol)
    Not that it matters, it's hard to judge at this stage anyway.
    Surprised to see a few girls my age (19), not crazy about either of them though lol. Minna ganbare~!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  9. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I always thought Akimoto was the only half-filipina in AKB48G. The more you know~
    Among the trainees, my favorite would be #16.
    I like #3 too for SKE's own NakoMiku member hehe
    Lastly #10 looks promising.

10. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

^actually there are some "rumored" half filipina members in 48g just search it. But as far as I know only Akimoto Sayaka and Yamashita Emily confirmed that they are half filipina.
    And maybe the next one is Chelsea Guinto, hopefully she'll pass.

11. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Bukiyou Taiyou performed on Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

^WOW :cute: the dress change was amazing! and Mizuho so prettyyyy ahhhhhhh:inlove:

13. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    ^IKR! I was really disappointed at first, seeing 'plain' white dress (and I didn't understand why they were wearing white when they are in the red team) but then, BAM, dress change, it was awesome. I'm sad that the performance was short, but well, they had to share a spot with NMB.
    Mizuho is so adorable!

Edit: Costume change gif

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  14. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

WMatsui on the stairs and others were laying on the floor plus the change of color of their outfit was super awesome.:^O^:

Damn! I didn't expect they can perform bukiyou taiyou this great. When I knew they were going to perform bukiyou taiyou I have doubts in my mind if they can make the song awesome but I was totally wrong.[hehe]

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Really pretty performance! Unpopular opinion: I'm pretty glad they chose Bukiyou Taiyou. It's a very beautiful song and allowed us to enjoy a pretty and classy performance with a great reveal. It also helped differentiate SKE with their beautiful ballad from NMB and HKT with their upbeat idol songs.

16. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

That color change was awesome! And they had a really great performance too. I'm glad they chose this song too, it sounded great

17. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    That costume change was awesome!! SKE always stepping up their game in Kouhaku with each year~ <3
    Does Shinobu also design for SKE? if so, then big props to her for the wonderful idea~
    I'm relieved that the perf for Bukiyou Taiyou went well. Shouldn't doubt my sunshine sakae girls!!! hehe

18. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

SKE's performance was the best out of all the idol groups imo. I wish they had a full slot so that they can do more. It would have been beautiful if Daasu had some ballet solo for Bukiyou Taiyou. And thank god they changed Jurina's solo to a duet with Rena. It would have been embarrassingly painful.

19. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I agree that SKE's performance was the best of the 48g!

So you know, the line they started from ("'umi e ikitai' tte...") was never Jurina's solo line to begin with. It was originally sung by Sae, Minarun, and Nana, but it makes more sense to start with the most popular members so they gave it to WMatsui.
    But hey, any chance to bash Juju, right? >__>

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yes yes yes, ofc I dedicate my life to bashing jyurijyuri baby. :rolleyes: Please, I didn't even know that they started in the middle of the song. All I knew was that Jurina starts Bukiyou Taiyou usually. So :censored:.