Hashimoto Haruna (Harupyon)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for Harupyon, she managed to have a sold out slot in the 4th round for the 61st single!
    00/12 + 01/12 = 01/24 (+01) Hashimoto Haruna
    it's still early so it's impressive for her. I'm not sure where this will go but, I'm so happy for her ;w;

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    archive video: a fateful pairing in toyama (promoting the AKB48 music video box set released in 2017 Oct.)

I love the aggressive fishing here by kouhai Rika. Every time a guest says Haruna is cute , Rika demands “ Rika wa? “ at the end of the showroom a guy comes up and says he skipped work to be here Rika demands to know his position and he replies hes the manager. Everyone in the shop is laughing. I know this is pyons thread, but i wanted to post this here because harupyon is Rikas senpai by almost a year and haruna now is such an aggressive fisher too

Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found this old video of Harupyon singing "Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~".
    This is from the 2nd singing competition. I think she did pretty good in the verses!
    She looked so cute with this hair <3

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    [Toyama Prefecture] AKB48 Hashimoto Haruna Special Security Support Officer "For Young People ~Local Videos~":

"For the Elderly ~Local Videos~"

"Telephone Countermeasures ~ Local Videos ~"

ATM Mobile Phone ~Local Video~"

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

:eek::eek::eek:

I've been checking at every sales update to see if she would sell another one, and it actually happened :cute:[hehe] The first one was really surprising, since it was at the time where only the good sellers were selling. and now she's selling more :blush: I know she has less slots than some other girls, but she is doing better than previous singles? Maybe it is finally her moment...

Now I can start being delusional... #pyonforsenbatsu [hehe]

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You can be delusional now that she's not wearing glasses!

11. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Pyon watching WBC final, Japan vs USA

• Like Like x 2
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://www.akb48team8.jp/news/chubu/20230328-900953206728791.php
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12795749795.html
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1640564398610862082
    [​IMG]
    =======================================================================================
    Wait until @Mana finds out that she's very close of selling out another slot.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hmm I'm starting to get used to it :shifty: Pyon handshake queen, Pyon for senbatsu :hehe:

Also, she's been having more content these days... So many videos and I'm so late, especially with the KNB show :oops: it's about time to... let everyone know about the actual content of these videos... and post lots of cute screenshots... so you can finally all watch it too [hehe] I'll watch everything this week (for real). For now here's something...

[hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "Dare?"

Take your time. I don't want you to miss any detail so that I won't have to miss any detail.

Oh man, they could make a full motion picture of Nagi sneezing.

=======================================================================================
    https://twitter.com/shizuoka_to_go/status/1640610001591971842
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1640609966427086848/pu/vid/720x1280/ivoVdJ3QCKW76sHr.mp4

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Zunchan's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/48Suzuha_16LOVE/status/1641385908778958848
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I finally watched the video with Harupyon and other AKB members, on the "NOBROCK TV" YouTube channel, where she was part of a dokkiri (prank). it was shared somewhere on the previous pages, you can watch it here! She is on the thumbnail of the video (the cute thumbnail with the bunny pose), and she has the main role in the prank! She's the one pranking two other AKB members, Chake and Senatan. and then Miion and Onishi are here backstage to watch everything, there's also a comedian with them, and he's talking to Harupyon through the ear piece and telling her all she has to do/say during the prank. I really recommend watching this, it was so entertaining and funny lol. I wish this got subbed, there are parts that I don't understand and it looked funny >.< This is what I (more or less) understood:

The prank is related with the Dragon Egg game, the 3 girls are told that they'll have to record a video for Dragon Egg and that they'll meet with the chairman. Harupyon was told before about how the prank will be, it's in 3 parts. First when they'll meet the chairman, she had to act like she wanted to make herself stand out and steal the attention from the other two. Just before the chairman arrives, she said things like how she could get a CM if she makes good impression or something lol. So when the other girls were telling about their personalities, she would interrupt them to say that she's even more like that than them, like Chake said she has a flashy style (haircolors), so Harupyon said that she's like that too, but in private, she dyes her hair, and she's more flashy than Chake, and Chake was like ?? haha. then Senatan said something like she's weird and Harupyon said that she's even weirder lol. She also said other things to get attention, like how she can do martial arts, and she made Senatan hit her as strong as she could and said that it wouldn't hurt her etc.

The second part of the prank was the funniest to me, because it's just... XD They went to record the message together, but Harupyon had to act like a diva. They had a short text to say, they cut it in 3 parts, but Harupyon said the whole sentence all on her own, and pretended that she didn't do it on purpose, but she did it twice, and then when they had to say the whole sentence all together, she remained quiet and made a sad/annoyed expression, or she said her part of the text in a bored way with no emotions XD it was so funny, but also it must have been difficult for her because you can tell how much the other girls were annoyed at her and probably really hated her at this moment ;_; but yeah it was hilarious XD She was telling the staff that she wants to say/do it alone, so she asked again in the end and they were ready to do it but then she said 'just joking!' and laughed and pushed the girls to leave lol. they were like, what the...?? haha.

Lastly, they went back to the room, and Harupyon asked the chairman what he's into, and he said hypnosis, so he tried doing some and Harupyon played along by getting dizzy, falling asleep, the other girls judged her so much because it was like she was pretending to make a good impression again lol. But honestly Harupyon's acting here was really good, the way she fell, it was great o_o and she did it twice, then he asked her to imitate some comedian jokes and she did it, and then he told her to act like a dog and she did... She worked so hard T_T

After that, the comedian arrived with Miion and Onishi and they revealed that it's a prank, and Harupyon cried T_T it must have been difficult for her doing all of this, especially the video message part where the girls obviously got annoyed at her, and also having to act like a dog was a bit >.< (she was so cute anyway lol). Her crying face made me so sad T_T She probably felt very bad the whole time but she did her best ;_; Onishi went to comfort her, we didn't see it but someone with AKB's red costume passed in front of the camera to join Harupyon and then we see Miion alone, so it was probably Onishi who went. That's so sweet ;w;

Now I can see why this got more than 300k views (almost 400k now), it's a really funny video. and Harupyon did so well! So many comments are praising her a lot, also saying that she should be in senbatsu (hehe). I'm happy that more people got to know her and appreciate her thanks to this ;w; She deserves it all T_T I hope she gets more fans ;_;

(Btw random side-note but this whole thing reminded me a lot of a SKE prank that they had last year. I thought this comedian looks familiar... and indeed that's the same guy who did a prank with SKE, that prank was also really funny and it even got subbed, you can watch it here ^^)

Now the screenshots!! Pyon is just the cutest <3<3<3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
    021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    3 slots! But she's not making any friends in the management like this...

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats on the 3rd sold out slot!! :blush:

I watched the video of Harupyon with Zunchan that was posted here earlier (this). They went to visit different places in Shizuoka, it was nice to watch! There are a lot of cute moments <3 They both made a drawing about the day at the end, and Harupyon's one looks so cute! Zunchan's one though... XD it took me a while to guess who is who, the one on the left is Pyon lol (what's with Pyon's arm on the left side XD) There's a bonus at the end where we see them drawing ^^ Btw they were paired together because they're ambassadors. I like this pair ^^

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
    021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

Pyon always has the cutest expressions:inlove::inlove::inlove: and it's too cute everytime she looked at Zunchan in the eyes, with a big smile :inlove::inlove::inlove: I love this type of content!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Harupyon thoughts about 18ki "They have brought together 8 Nakano Ikumi or 8 Yokomichi Yuri"

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1