Single Hinatazaka46 10th [Am I Ready?] (2023.07.26)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by bonjourmarlene, Jun 19, 2023.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Formation and release date were announced on June 18th, 2023.

The single will be released on July 26th, 2023. 19 senbatsu members with 3rd gen Kamimura Hinano as (first-time) centre.

Music Video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Line-up:
    formation.jpg
    • 1st Generation: Ushio Sarina, Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Kumi, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana, Takamoto Ayaka, Higashimura Mei
    • 2nd Generation: Kanemura Miku, Kawata Hina, Kosaka Nao, Tomita Suzuka, Nibu Akari, Hamagishi Hiyori, Matsuda Konoka
    • 3rd Generation: Kamimura Hinano, Takahashi Mikuni, Morimoto Marie, Yamaguchi Haruyo
    Release Date
    >2023.07.26
    Label
    >Sony Music Entertainment Japan
    Catalog Number/Price

type a.jpeg

>SRCL-12610~12611 (Limited Edition Type-A, CD+Blu-ray) / ¥1,900

type b.jpeg
    >SRCL-12612~12613 (Limited Edition Type-B, CD+Blu-ray) / ¥1,900

type c.jpeg
    >SRCL-12614~12615 (Limited Edition Type-C, CD+Blu-ray) / ¥1,900

type d.jpeg
    >SRCL-12616~12617 (Limited Edition Type-D, CD+Blu-ray) / ¥1,900

regular edition.jpeg
    >SRCL-12618 (Regular Edition, CD) / ¥1,100

Tracklist:
    1. Am I Ready?
    2. TBA

Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    It was about time for her to be center! So happy to see it

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    finally hinano center. got my wish atleast.

but 4ki still benched huh.. well i guess next single.. then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    OMG soooooo happy!!! dream came True :cry2:
    Big congrats Hinano:cry2:<3<3<3
    And according the promo pic it seems like the song comes with a summer theme? Please:^^;:<3

5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    After a long time, I came back.

Honestly this is not a situation like with Nogi's 3ki, 4ki and 5ki. This feels like they are in some KKS situation in which they are still not allowed to be part of senbatsu they even have different uniforms from the senpais'.

I don't know what's the plan for them, Hinata doesn't have a Senbatsu & Unders system like Nogi or Sakura Eight & BACKS like Sakura. Their system is everyone in senbatsu like Keyaki they can't be all added into Senbatsu because it'd be too big but they can't be a separeted unit forever because it'd be like when Hiragana members couldn't be in Keyaki Senbatsu.
    Unless there are members who are planning to graduate within this year and mngmt is waiting for them to leave so they can add all of them into senbatsu.
    We have to wait for next single, but I'm not liking this situation. Sakura 3ki is starting to give the aame feels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    • Like Like x 2
  7. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依

I don't think we are in a Kanji Keyaki - Hiragana Keyaki situation. It's more like they are waiting to put them on senbatsu. Nogi used to do air drop centers, they did with 4ki, it went okay. They did again with 5ki: Aruno bombed(not in a good way) and 5ki spent sometime without touching senbatsu.

I think that thanks to this(Aruno effect), now the trend in Sakamichi Series will be wait before drop them on senbatsu. Test the waters with generation songs first, see who are the ones getting more attention then you start thinking about pushing some into senbatsu.

Also, Sakurazaka probably ended forever the Sakura Eight - BACKS system. It is unsustainable with so many girls.

I think this a moment we should enjoy for now. Especially the ones who are "girls who are always in the 3rd row" oshimen, since they are the ones who will probably go to under when the senbatsu system starts. Let's wait and have fun with what we have for now!

8. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't think Seed&Flower considers what happens in Nogi to make decisions for Sakura and Hinata, so I don't think the Aruno's has any influence at all. Also that seems ti be a very special case because usually in Nogi the new gen is always introduced as a separate unit and then some of them is chosen for the next single, usually the one who center the first unit song becomes the center for the next senbatsu, and that didn't happen for Nogi 5ki, but for their new single it finally did. I just wanted to clarify that.

Having said that, Hinata 4ki ( and even Sakura 3ki) have different uniforms from their senpai, which is normal when a new gen is introduced but not after having participated in more than 1 single. It really give the feel they're going to be separated from the rest, the 3.5 gen immediately wore the same outfits as the rest when they were introduced, but this time is different.
    And I'm not saying they will never ve included in senbatsu, but this gen is being treated differently. I hope I'm wrong but the most likely scenario is that they'll wait for more senpais graduations so they can all be inclueded in senbatsu.

Also, about Sakura, based on the MVs and Jacket covers, it seems their system hasn't been dropped out, it's just that they only let all members to be in sennatsu and didn't formally named their 2 first rows as Sakura Eight (or Sakura Ten since this time are 10)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Updated the OP :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Jacket CD cover!!!
    Type A
    Tumblr_l_2477405137087389.jpg

Type B

Tumblr_l_2477410188861867.jpg

Type C

Tumblr_l_2477417989353895.jpg

Type D

Tumblr_l_2477430672689411.jpg

Regular Edition
    Tumblr_l_2477445878683468.jpg

Also, this single bonus video will be the individual PV of 4ki members!!!

Next week, 4ki members will have a live streaming on Hinatazaka channel. Maybe, they also will announce their group song title and formation. It seems the back cover will be another 4ki members photo, so, they might also will reveal it.
    +++

Personally, I really like the jacket CD cover. The font style is simple without hook style, the plain/flat color choice, and lighting is totally my style. The cover just scream summer!!!

Also, Hinata will have an Arena Tour, entiled Happy Train Tour. Maybe, that is the reason why the background setting on this jacket cover looks like a train station?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Kosakana looks so... I'm speechless..

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I applied for Kyoko and Katoshi, both a bit more than I really desperately wanted to win, because I lost all my applications for the 9th single. Now I've got a few too many :^^;: Obviously happy to meet them as much as possible, just need to fork out a bit extra money now.

Congrats to Miku, Hinata, Nao, Konoka, Hinano and Yoko though! :1st:

• Like Like x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    AM I ready? MV will be released in july 3 at 12 pm JST

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    HOIKOROU!!! I spent hours to find this place using Google Maps and still can't find it! Finally, I get the answer! :D

MV first imprssion, "is it TWICE" MV? :) I love it, and it is a perfect MV that shows Hinano's curved-ball-ness.:)
    I'm a bit dissapointed with no outdoor scene, though.

As for the song, I think I need to listen it again with proper equipment (headphone instead of my old-junk-phone-speaker). But, I can only say it is very catchy. :)
    The only flaw maybe is almost all melody in the song was sang in high note almost falsetto style. It is good style for Konochan, though. But, it feels that this style doesn't suit for most of members. And, Hinano sound much better when she sing in her first solo song style.

Let's hope this single do well on sales!!!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2023
  17. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I’m not loving the song but I am absolutely loving the MV! So creative and aesthetic

18. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Easy to see, hard to listen

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    MV is perfect.. very colorful.. the girls are pretty..
    song is good. its different flavor than usual but still pretty nice.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, according toNibu-chan Insta, the MV shows the world inside Hinano head. That is the reason why thisvMV is full of cute and weird things.
    And, I saw Ramune in the MV. That made me laugh because that reminds me of Hinano's struggle for almost 20 minutes trying to open the Ramune bottle cap.:D Maybe, she love it that much so she keep trying.:D
    Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuOLrBcPLx6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==